Due 15th Sept or around

There's just no interest in baby no3!! :(

I'll do dates and things tomorrow on laptop, on phone at min :)

I'll be adding names and weights soon!! Eeeeeeeeeeee

Paris - Good going on baby being head down! I'm doing the Mongan method. I'm a first-time mother too, so it will be really interesting to see how things work :) It was the youtube videos that convinced me to give hypnobirthing a try.

Baby321- Good luck with the pre-op assessment! Just imagine - at the other end of it all, you'll have your LO in your arms :hugs:

Sunnydaze- Good luck with the ultrasound. You don't have long to go yourself :)

Thankyou Agcam. I see you don't have very long to go, best of luck :hugs:

Well during the NST he was still in a somewhat transverse position but he went into a breech position before the Ultrasound. My fluids are higher then they were last time and because of his positioning I get to talk to the doctor about c-section. It is pretty possible he will make another turn just because of all the fluid in there. I knew a having a c-section was always a possibility and I am okay with that anything for him to be healthy and safe. But at the same time it is kind of bumming me out and scaring me a little bit. :(

Ladies,

Could you make this alittle easier than looking through all the pages, if you still use the thread and want to be on front page list tell me:

EDD/Section date, Bump Colour

Thanks ladies, then obviously i'll update with weights names when we get some bundles arriving xxx

Ladies,

Could you make this alittle easier than looking through all the pages, if you still use the thread and want to be on front page list tell me:

Thanks ladies, then obviously i'll update with weights names when we get some bundles arriving xxx

EDD= 11th Sept
Bump colour = blue

im gonna sound really thick now but does anyone know how to type the little coloured storks??? when i click on the smileys and more it just gives me a blank screen so i can do it that way :)

Ladies,

Hi, i havent posted in a while but keep up to date with the thread when i can. Cant believe im 37 weeks tomorrow. Didnt think i would get that far as my dd came at 36+3.

Anyway EDD 15th September and Team Yellow. Cant wait to meet our little one now and find out if our dd will have a brother or sister. x

EDD: sept. 15th
team blue!

Oh, and to get the storks just type in the word blue or pink and add a : to either side of the word :D

Thank you Paris, been wanting to know that for ages!

Cant wait to find out what any yellow bumps become :)

Hi everyone!
Bit late coming into this thread :dohh: do u mind if I join you ladies?
Xx

Ladies,

I'm due 14th September, and we are expecting a boy xx

EDD:24th sept, due for a section on 6th Sept and expecting a pink bundle x

wantingno.2: no problem! Curious to know if your little stork will turn pink or blue!

Hi TVG :wave: You are due the day before me! Getting excited? Nervous?

Ladies,

September 15th , baby boy.

Oh, I'm late to join too, but EDD: Sept. 12 and it's a girl! Getting excited!!!

Thanks wanting no.2 for creating a list. It looks like i am going to be one of the first to have the baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->