Due 4th April anyone else?

Hey! I'm a little behind you... due April 15th. Is this your first?

Hi - I haven't been to the doctor yet as I just found out I was pregnant on Tuesday evening lol! But my due date should be early April sometime as well I am estimating. I'll update this after September 9th (my first dr. appt is scheduled for then). So I'll know more after they do an ultrasound and some other testing. I'm excited to find out my due date. This will be my second child.

Hello ladies!! This is my first and very excited but anxious. Have my booking in appointment on 30 august so looking forward to that. Will hopefully finally feel like serving is happening. 12 weeks to the first scan seems like a life time!!! Xx

Yep I'm due 4th April. How you feeling? X

Wow! Exactly the same dates. That's cool. I'm feeling ok but very nauseus! Have been managing it ok by eating constantly. How are you? X

Right now, I'm supposed to be due Apr 1st but I wont find out the confirmation until next Thurs for my doc. appt :D

Due April 3rd. The only way to entertain my mild morning sickness is to eat. :) Cheers to all! :)

Hello ladies! how are we all? I had the worst day yesterday - Had stomach bug and was vomitting every 15 mins all afternoon! Am feeling so much better today (although DH has it now).

Just been to Ikea and couldnt resist having a look at the baby dept. Has anyone bought anything yet?

Has anyone had a scan yet?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"