Due 4th July 2016!!

ktod

Reaction score
Ok so it's very very early days for me yet, but if all goes well 4th July is my due date!

Getting excited now but hate the nervousness of the first few weeks.

Roll on July 2016 :baby:

I'm due the 5th! A bit nervous though, FRER this morning was very light, and I'm cramping (although not bleeding yet!). Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Congratulations! My DS1 was born on July 4th (which is more of a big deal here in the US because he'll get fireworks on his birthday every year :flower:).

Congratulations! We're due within a week - my doctor estimates June 27. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Congratulations! I'm due 1st July :) I love having summer babies!! Xx

Congrats :) took test this morning faint line last af was 4th oct so roughly due around 9th July eek

Trying to get head around it....

Congrats, what a birthday that would be if you were in the states!

I'm due Jul 8, yay for summer babies!

You can buy the best outfits in summer time, love little rompers and girly flower dresses with the big frilly knickers!! Eekkkk :) xx

I can't believe we are welcoming July babies already. Feels like I joined yesterday, but my beebs should be >3months by the time you are due!!! Time flies, even though this is feeling like forever!

I am due June 30th but who knows? I have been a least 10 days early with my other three. Eager to see what happens with this one. H&H 9 months to us all x

Congratulations! I'm also due the 4th July :)

Well I'm out too!!! It's been fun being in first tri again but it's just not meant to be this time for me. I'm wishing you all the best and hope you all have a great 9 months!!

I'm off back to the TTC forum now but hopefully back in here soon!!!

Well I'm out too!!! It's been fun being in first tri again but it's just not meant to be this time for me. I'm wishing you all the best and hope you all have a great 9 months!!

I'm off back to the TTC forum now but hopefully back in here soon!!!

KTOD I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope it happens quickly for you. Much love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->