Due 9th June 2014 :-)

Bumblebee2408

Mummy to 2, pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Anyone want a bump buddy to swap stories and concerns about pregnancy?? :thumbup:

About me: I am 23 my partner was 28 a few days ago and we're expecting our first baby and I am currently 4 weeks & 6 days :happydance: We've had 4 previous miscarriages at roughly 6 weeks each time (so in the next week or so I know I'm going to be an OTT worrier :blush: )but this time it feels different due to having very strong positive tests which were usually pale before and also having lots more symptoms (especially fatigue!!)

We are due to go for an early scan on 21st October and will hopefully get to see our little baby then :cloud9:

So thats our journey so far anyone want to chat??

Hey

I'm due the 9th June too, Dh and I are 30 and have a son who is almost 21 months. We were ttc for baby number 2 and this was our 4th month.

Hope we both have sticky beans and can share our journeys.

X

Hi Babym :)

Glad I'll have someone who has been through it all to talk about all the things I don't know about and am not expecting. How things been for you so far? Any symptoms yet?

xxx

Hey
Yes good thank you. I'm pretty tired all the time at the minute, a little heartburn in places and I feel a bit bloated! How about you? I didn't really have any symptoms first time round apart from tiredness and heartburn from about halfway through. Hoping I'm the same this time round!

X

Hi, I'm 20 and my EDD is 7th June!

I had 1 miscarriage at 10 weeks and I am definitely already an OTT worrier!
I've already forced my hospital to give me a really early scan and luckily, so far so good :) I have another on the 24th to stop me going crazy, too!

Are you having any symptoms?

Congrats on your BFP, both of you :)
x

Babym: Fingers crossed its the same this time for you xx

Welcome Laceyrainbow: I'm 23 and this is my 1st baby but 5th pregnancy so I know how you feel about worrying, we've got a scan on 21st so that will put my mind at ease I just think as long as I have no problems I'm not going to worry from here xxx

Good luck for your scan! :)

It's hard but we just have to think positive at all times! :) Everything will be fine!

So excited we won't have time to worry, soon :thumbup: xx

thats very true only just over a week to go until our scan so fingers crossed!!

Fingers crossed for the scans! I am surre you will both be fine, I will have to wait til 12 weeks for my first one!

How are you both feeling today? X

I received my letter for my nuchal scan! So excited!!!

Although I was desperate for an early scan, I don't know if it was a good idea! Even though we know not much can be seen at 5 weeks, somehow I'm still worrying because of it. Waiting until 12 can be a good thing! x

The extreme tiredness symptom is overtaking me! All I've done is sleep haha. But I love it! I want every symptom lol

How are you? x

Aww exciting!! When is it?

Yeah pretty exhausted! I feel I could sleep forever! Think when my ds has a nap today I will have to get on myself!! Had my first run in with morning sickness, well I'm calling it morning sickness. I wasn't actually sick but couldn't even look at food it was really turning my stomach!

X

I've got a kinda "put my mind at rest" scan on the 24th, and then Nuchal on the 19th Nov, I'm already impatient haha!

Awww, hope it doesn't persist, just think, symptoms are a good thing! I seem to always get away with not being sick lol.

Are you hoping for a girl this time, another boy or don't mind?

x

Hi I'm 4+3 weeks I'm 25 and oh is 28 we have a 3 year old daughter and were ttc for months, would love some buddies to share experiences and worries etc with
Xx

Aww I don't mind, just so long as baby is happy and healthy that's all that really matters. :)

What about you any preference?

X

Hi, how you feeling so far? :) x

Hi, I'm feeling quite good actually, tired and slight sore boobs feeling nauseous today on and off so not too bad all round lol, I will be havin an early scan this time because of recurrent miscarriages so will be having the in approx 2 weeks seems a million miles away lol,
How are you feeling? Xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry yesterday and today have been hectic days (weekends usually are for us :wohoo: )
I'm ok haven't noticed my symptoms much this weekend bar bloating

I feel huge!! I've noticed your discussing gender preference I after this many issue's found I could give birth to an alligator and still be happy :haha: my DF however has always wanted a little girl but he's also said at this point as long as its a baby he's happy xxx

Hi Laurenxs

lovely to meet you its always nice to meet new people on here and compare pregnancies

Welcome to the group :wave:

Hi bumblebee, I also feel massive! Especially after a meal lol oh keeps saying 'have you seen your belly' lol I'm very slim naturally so it looks quite odd sticking out reminds me
Of when I was pregnant with my daughter. We would like a boy, one of each but we would me more than happy with another girl salon as it's healthy that's the main thing
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->