Due 9th June 2014 :-)

ha ha!! Aligator!! I feel big too! Got my midwife appointment for booking in!!! 8th November! Be 9 weeks then and they will book the 12 weeks scan at that appointment too!! Exciting!!

Hope everyone is doing ok?

x

I'm doing ok thanks I keep having cramps which freaks me out a bit but thats just because of allk the previous problems we've had! I'm hoping they're just stretching pains that will ease off in time :)

Got our scan in 4 sleeps and 5 days :haha: Sorry :blush: I feel like a child waiting for christmas i'm so nervous its all been in my head or something though it just doesn't feel real yet :shrug:

I'm doing ok thanks I keep having cramps which freaks me out a bit but thats just because of allk the previous problems we've had! I'm hoping they're just stretching pains that will ease off in time :)

Got our scan in 4 sleeps and 5 days :haha: Sorry :blush: I feel like a child waiting for christmas i'm so nervous its all been in my head or something though it just doesn't feel real yet :shrug:

I'm the same! Had cramping since the day I found out and although I 'feel pregnant' these cramps are makin me a little uneasy! Oh not long your scan then how far along will u be then? I've got mine next Thursday and ill only be exactly 6 weeks so not sure whether we will even see a heartbeat I really hope so but I think it may be a little early especially if I ovulated late as I'm
Not sure the day I o'd just last AF date xxx

Aww, can't wait to hear about your scan, hope it helps to put. your mind at rest a little. I know when i had ds that o went to both scans holding holding my breath. I guess that must be how you are all feeling. I feel like that again so look forward to the scan to see what is inside me! X

I'm trying to keep positive about mine, after 3 mcs it's hard but not long to wait I guess, it does seem like forever away mind lol.
How are u feeling babym? Xxx

Yeah I'm ok thank you just exhausted. I am hoping for a long lie in at the weekend to catch up!!

How about you?

X

Yeah the same! Except I work weekends so I never get a sleep in every morning 7am I'm up :( xx

Awww, make sure you get some early nights! It'll pass soon enough.

X

Hi girls,

I'll be exactly 7wks when we go for the scan on Monday I'm just hoping I feel better by then I got sent home from work today with a nasty cold looks like I may be off the rest of the week lol xx

Oh dear I always think it's awful when u get a cold, u can't really complain to much cos it's 'just a cold' but u always feel terrible and run down!
Hope u feeling better soon Hun, take it easy xxx

I had the cramping too, girls! Went to EPU and got a scan straight away as I was so worried but everything's fine and the doc said unless it's with bleeding or constant cramping it's nothing to worry about! Hope that puts your mind at rest. I still panic when I feel a cramp, know how scary it is :( xx

I know I've a friend who had her baby earlier this year has kept telling me the same stop worrying relax and come Monday you'll have a lovely surprise. Fingers crossed she's right xxxx

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join in. I am 5+4 and EDD is the 15th June.

Like some of you have mentioned I am also worrying so much after 3 miscarriages. Last mmc was in August and I got my bfp after 1 af. I want this really bad so trying not to freak out with every twinge.
No many symptoms at all. But have been cramping....Ahhhh body why are you doing this to me lol

Looking forward to read how some of you get on with your early scans. I have one on the 31st and it cant come quick enough!!

kel

Hi kel

Lovely to meet you! Fingers crossed for ur scan :) I'm bumblebees but my real name is Lauren :) I'm 23 my Df is 28 & this will be our 1st baby xx

Hi kel,

Congratulations to start with :) nice to meet you seems we are in a similar situation, I'm
Lauren, I'm 23 and my oh is 27, we have a 3 year old daughter, Alisha so this is our second baby :)

I can't wait for my scan either it's he not knowing that is the worst bit at this point for me. Just hoping they tell me everything is looking good ! :)

Xx

Laurenxs i'm sure your scan will be fine and I know the waiting and not knowing is driving me mad too :flower:

Don't worry we'll soon see our little babies :baby:
xxx

Hellllloooooooo
congratulations to all!!!

I was wondering if it would be possible to ask some of you your experiences because you are expecting.

My last cycle was on August 20th. I am irregular, but for the last few weeks (maybe 3). I been experience increased hunger, very dry throat, stuffy nose (comes and goes), the inside of my nose smells metallic also metallic taste in the back of my throat, gushiness of clear discharge (feels like period started) , brown discharge also, pains in Pelvic area, increased bowel movements (loose stool), and sick feeling to stomach. One negative pregnancy test. Waiting for my OB appointment in November.

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. I have a 6 year old and had 3 mc. Feeling positive about this one!

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to the journey ahead! :)

Do you all have symptoms? I feel very bloated today. Although it might not be down to pregnancy hormones. I think it's just the amount of food I'm consuming!!

Kel

Bumblebee, I'm keeping positive about this one! Not letting every little niggle make me
Think the worst when is ur scan and how far along will u be?

Lulumum, I'm not sure, maybe try testing again in a few days ?

Kel, congratulations again Hun :) are you having any early scans with ur previous mcs? I'm feeling ok just really bloated and tired and sore boobs, lol yeah I think I'm 'eating for 2' already as soon as I'm finished eating I'm like hmm what else can I have lol, thankfully not gone off any foods yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->