Due 9th June 2014 :-)

Lulu_mom: It does sound promising but I have personally had some phantom pregnancies that have done that to me as well where I was 2 week late and everything. Sorry I can't be much help. My only advise would be to wait a few days test again and see what the out come brings :flower: Good Luck xxx

Kel30: I don't have many symptoms severe bloating (my partner actually came in from work today and said wow! you actually are getting the pregnancy shape!! (I was like what!!) breasts are quite tender but comes and goes at the moment i've got an awful cold and am of work cause its affecting my chest etc so i don't know if thats masking symptoms :haha:

Laurenxs: My scan is on monday (21st Oct) I will be exactly 7 weeks to the dot!! fingers firmly crossed as its not long now:blush:

Ahh not long at all! Is there a reason for early scan? (If u don't mind me asking) and 7 weeks will show u a heart best aswell, exciting. I don't know if it will show on mine as ill only be 6 weeks. Sorry to here I've been poorly my oh had bad cold last week his words were 'I'm dying' lol men eh? Xx

haha yup men!!

Yeah this is our 5th Pregnancy we lost 4 babies in our 2 and half years of trying this one came out of the blue when we were not trying not preventing!!

I have awful bloat today I look massive its daft my partner actually came in from work today and said OMG you actually have a pregnant shaped belly!! (tactful is my DF :haha: )

Does anyone have any worries? Apart from the usual..

I'm so scared of getting hemorrhoids LOL!! It's all I think about!! :dohh: I didn't think they were that common but everything I've read has mentioned them! Ahhhh xx

Aw well I'll keep my fingers x'ed for u on Monday! What time is your scan?

Ah I always look 5 month preg when my AF is due, I've got it now it's just not decreasing and my Oh is the same! He finds it highly amusing, personally I don't!! Haha xx

Laurenxs: its at 8.50am (I'm in the UK and our hospital are always running late :haha:

PS Ladies I finally grew a pair and did a clearblue digi to see if my numbers had gone up on the test which i've been dreading wouldn't happen but.......
IMAG0717.jpg

laceyrainbow haha I'd never thought about that! Some crazy stuff happens when ur pregnant doesn't it!

bumblebee2408 yeah I'm also in the uk but our hospital isn't that bad at all it's usually running on time in the pregnancy/scan departments I'm not there til 3 though so gotta wait all day!! Xx

Ps glad ur test has went to 3+ I done my last one on Thursday fully expecting a 2-3 but there was a 3+ :) xx

Lol I know, it's really scaring me!!

How did the scan go?
What days are everyone who's having one, scans this week?
xx

Omg!! Scan went really well baby is measuring 6+5 :) there's was no sound available but we saw its little heart beat flickering away

I'm :dance: xxxx

Aww Bumblebee that's amazing! I bet it was such a beautiful sight! Whens the next appointment for you?

X

They're going to see me every 2wks at the gynecology ward until we're at 12wks and moved to maternity hospital :) so I will get to see my little bean grow. I'm so excited as is my DF its finally sinking in xx

Had my scan today :) Perfect bean with a perfect heartbeat :cloud9:

I can breathe a tiny bit easier!!

Measuring 7+2, bit further than I thought :happydance:

xx

Hehe so mine was a little behind urs us a little in front lol xx

Congrats bumblebee and rainbow on meeting your little beans for the first time. I hope I will be just as happy next week after having my scan.

How is everyone else doing?

I've felt a bit nauseous lady few days. Had burning sensation in my pelvis since yesterday evening. Made an app with nurse who said urine was all clear. I had really bad chills/shivering too which she said she didn't know what they were from. I actually left the docs feeling a bit silly. Like I was making things up. Maybe the paranoia that things will go wrong is making me gaga!!

It's official, I finally lost the plot ha ha ha

Kel

Thank you! Fingers crossed for you! I'm sure everything will be perfect, what date is your scan?

X

Ah glad the scan went well laceyrainbow!

Kel30 when is your scan? I've been feeling more nauseous over the last few days. Yesterday it lasted all day. :-(

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"