Due 9th June 2014 :-)

Ah, yay! Found it!

It's been forever (again!) how are you all?
Can you actually believe we're so close to the end? I'm being induced on the 2nd so 10 days to go for me! Eek!

Hope you're all ok :) xx

Oooh my gosh!! Not long then.

Babies going to be a big one for me!! They've estimated at birth he'll weigh around 9lb!! I'm currently taking iron tablets as I've become anaemic in the last few weeks. I'm having to take it easier now although saying that today I've hoovered, stripped the beds (had to ask DF to help me put the sheet back on the bed though as found I was having a fight with the mattress and it was winning doh!)

He's still not engaged yet so I think he may be a late baby :haha:

Please be on time though I'm fed up of being tired now xxx

Oh wow!!

Slightly jealous! I'm crazy lol. Last growth scan at 36+4, she's only little at 5lbs 9! We all thought she'd be huge because of my diabetes but apparently not.

Oh gosh, how tiring is all of this? You deserve a medal for even trying to clean haha. I'm seriously milking it with everyone around me and forcing their sympathy lol!

Neither is mine! She was 1/5 engaged but apparently popped back out, lol.

Bouncing on the ball! Xx

He hasn't even attempted to get into the right place. I have another scan next week to check him as he has slightly high fluid levels around his head but no reason for this. So they're keeping an eye on it for now. So I'll be able to let you know how big they think he is then :haha: hopefully he's not massive.

I'm shattered I'm currently sat waiting for my in laws to come in with chippy tea with my feet up watching movies with my sister in law. Xxx

Can't believe I've just found this. �� probably a huge long shot lol. In case any of you are still here.. How are you and your 16 month olds!!?? So strange x

I'm still here and I have a 1 month old!!

I'm well Jack is now running round into everything and is sooo cheeky it's adorable. How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->