Due 9th June 2014 :-)

Hello ladies,

I'm feeling absolutely exhausted!
There is a day when I start feeling a bit better and then the next day is like today. I've been lying down almost all day. If I try to stand up or even sit up, I'm dizzy and I feel awful. I hate it!!!
When am I going to feel any better?
Sorry for the rant, but I'm also bored because I can't do anything.

Rel: I'm sorry I've no words of help I've not been to bad when it comes to feeling bad I keep getting major anxiety issues but some choccy and a catch up with one fo my girl friends eases that. One day I did feel shocking head ache diziness really awful fatigue all of a sudden I got in bed slept for 2 hours and didn't feel to bad after that lol :) Feel better soon they say it gets better when your nearer the 2nd Trimester!

Lacey Rainbow: How exciting proper bump buddies. Fingers crossed my date stays the same when i go for my 12wk scan on friday FX'd :flower:

I know!!! Eeek, nearly one day away! Good luck. Make sure you post a picture!

I had my early glucose tolerance test yesterday and hello Gestational Diabetes. My last appointment they decided I didn't need to be under as high risk anymore. Right back at square one now :(

Hope you're all ok xx

Ahhh Lacey!! Sorry to hear about the Gestational diabetes, although my partners diabetic and it can be controlled :) so don't worry

That is someything I'm worrying about though I've got to admit

Yeah, so is my mum. It can definitely be controlled which is the good thing. Just so so so disheartening to hear something negative every single appointment. :/ They predicted I was likely to have problems with GD and Pre-E... and they've been right so far. It's Pre-E, I'm REALLY scared of. So I hope they're wrong.

Try not to worry!! I have family history and an increased bmi so was kind of expected xx

I guess fingers crossed the rest of ur pregnancy is h&h from hear xx

Oooooh scan went really well today :) my EDD is now 08.06.14 as baby is measuring 12+5 woohoo. Baby is a right little wriggler :haha: it kept turning over and moving, he/she wouldn't sit still, it was amazing how much its changed just in the last 2 weeks alone and it is measuring 6cm's!!

So one very happy mummy and daddy xxxx

Hey bumblebee

So glad all went well, ours was this morning too all went well and edd is the sames as yours 08.06.14.

Xx

Haha Weird babym how've they've both changed dates to exactly the same date :) wasn't it wonderful to see?? i'm on :cloud9: today
xxxx

Hi Ladies, I'm due with my second baby on 10th June, can I join you?

I'm hoping the sickness and tiredness stop soon, seems so much worse than my last pregnancy!

Hi IrishGirl,

Lovely to meet you, please join us the more the merrier :)

I've been lucky my sickness hasn't been to bad only if I've smelt cleaning stuff. Fingers crossed in a few weeks as you reach the 2nd trimester you will start to feel better :hugs:

Pleased to hear that your scans went well!
Mine has been moved to friday, so I have to wait an extra 3 daysand it seems so long...
Welcome to the new moms.

Anyone else feel like this is going SUPER quick?!?! 13 weeks!

I thought June sounded like years away and now people are popping up with BFP's for AUGUST babys!!

I'm a bit scared haha xx

I know the feeling its like oh my where's 30 weeks gone???
Normally each day seems to drag like hell!! but when I think about it in weeks the time seems to have flown past me. No bump noticeable yet but deffo lots more bloat whenever I eat.

Works Christmas Party this weekend means the Maternity Jeans are coming out so I can eat and enjoy ha-ha xxx

It's crazy!! I mean, we're probably gonna get to the draggy stage soon but for now I love it!

Ooooh have fun!! :') Haha, I've ordered a Bella Band! My jeans are getting bigger though, lost so much weight!

Have any of you got a doppler? Mine came today, tried for ages to find baby and couldn't. Trying not to be my usual paranoid self as I know it's probably just me doing it wrong but ahhh :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"