• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Due 9th June 2014 :-)

I won't buy a Doppler for that reason because I'd panic! Lol fingers crossed it'll just take some practice and you'll find baby try not to worry xxx

Hello,

That's it, I've been for my scan and everything is fine. I've been given a new due date as I'm 13 weeks and 4 days. My new estimated due date is 16th of june in France, but itmakes it 9th june if I follow due date calendars, so I should possibly go with that one!

I should have known better. I'm a student midwife! LOL. But for 6 months, my job in ANC was to check heartbeats and mums vitals. I considered myself an expert.. NOPE! Clearly not. I hope that's the case anyway haha.

Glad everything went well Rel :)
Same EDD as me!

xx

Hi Girls,

Well here it is my 12+5 days Scan :happydance: Sorry again they are photo's of a photo I still have no scanner but aren't they pictures really clear!! If you look really closely baby is trying to suck its thumb!!

12 Weeks 5 Days Scan pic 1.jpg
12 Weeks 5 Days Scan pic 2.jpg

aww great pics bumblebee!

How is everyone doing? 14 weeks have gone already?!! Crazy! How has everyones symptoms? Mine seemed to have dampened down a bit now! Not felt too sick over the last couple of days..waiting for the heartburn to kick in now though! lol.

x

Same here babym most of my symptoms (the little they were) have more or less gone now i've got back ache though its worth it though xx

Awww, pictures are lovely :)

My symptoms seem the same, worse because I've finally been throwing up lol but better because I haven't got sore breasts anymore.

Ahh it's going so quick. I'm so excited!!

xx

Oooh dear you symptoms sound all in a pickle. I'm still sick on occassion but nowhere near as 'viciously' as I'd call it :haha:

Haha, so annoying! NO sickness and it starts at 14 weeks ha, typical. Glad you guys are getting better, though :Dxx

Hi girls!

Thought I'd check in on you all. Haven't spoken in over a month! How are you all?

19 WEEKS! Isn't time going ridiculously quick? I'm being induced at 38 weeks so this is halfway for me! Eeeek.

I found out on saturday we're team PINK! :pink: Soooo excited. Have any of you found out yet? Or finding out soon?

Hope you and your bumps are doing well xx

Hi Laceyrainbow!!

I know how crazy is it! Why are you being induced hun? hope everything is ok!
I go for my 20 week scan next Tuesday at the hospital and i'm sooooo excited I think i'm getting more decided on finding out what baby is :) Team blue or pink eeeeeee!!!

I'm still sick if I eat in a morning so I avoid it and have fruit juice in a morning instead I actually look healthier as i'm eating better too because of it if I snack its fruit or juice as it doesn't make me feel to bad!

So far still not a massive bump yet but its getting more noticeable! and I can feel baby kicking and turning in there its amazing! I also laid on my back the other day for a few moments and saw a little head like shape stciking up near my belly button!! It was sooooo strange but wonderful

How are you?? any feelings from baby yet??

It's because of my gestational diabetes and the risk of baby getting too big. The placenta also ages quicker than a healthy one.. so the risk of stillbirth can get quite high if baby is left too long :(

Awwww yayyy. Was you not gonna find out before? You hoping for one or the other or don't mind? Make sure you let us know!!

Oh gosh! Have you asked your doctor about it? Hope you don't have it throughout! Bless you :(

My bump just popped out last week! I've only really felt movements in the last few days but they're still very subtle. I was in a really loud place last night and felt the strongest movements then. But today, I think I felt the first proper kick, it made me stop what I was doing! haha :')

x

My partner really wants to know and I'm gonna decide while i'm there I think :)
and tbh with the sickness only been for a few hours in a morning i'm not going to worry them with it, it goes away and isn't unbearable :haha:

As I say still not much of a bump for me still a bit tubby lol I think thats just because I'm a bigger girl to start with though (size 18)
xxx

Hi girls!

Thought I'd check in on you all. Haven't spoken in over a month! How are you all?

19 WEEKS! Isn't time going ridiculously quick? I'm being induced at 38 weeks so this is halfway for me! Eeeek.

I found out on saturday we're team PINK! :pink: Soooo excited. Have any of you found out yet? Or finding out soon?

Hope you and your bumps are doing well xx

Hi Laceyrainbow,

Yes time is going really quickly!! Congratulations on team pink!! Its our scan on Thursday but we are staying team yellow and not finding out! I am really intreigued but i love the whole surprise when the baby is born so we are going to wait!

Feeling baby move quite a bit now, i have felt flutterings since about 16 weeks but its getting stronger now. Exciting times!

xx

Oooh babym how exciting I'm notice more movements not consistant but its nice while its random & not expecting it :)

Ahhh :) hope everythings well at your scan!

I tried so hard to stay team yellow haha then my friend booked me a gender scan and it'd be rude to say no lol :dohh: You both have more willpower than me.

Excited for my actual scan though! I have a fetal echo on the same day so a bit worried about that but hopefully everything is fine :thumbup:

So exciting feeling them move isn't it! :')

I'm so worried about my scan its unreal I feel panic attacks are coming on sometimes its horrible! But some days I feel wonderful
:haha:

Strangeness of being pregnant eh? Xx

Know how you feel! I remember I used to try and reschedule my appointments because I had so much fear lol. I've had a scan every week for the last month though so I feel 100x more at ease! 20 week scan is scary though... it's like the last look for abnormalities. If we can get through these, I'm sure we'll all breathe easier! x

I was going every 2 weeks when I first found out but I haven't been since our 12 week so its making me nervous again I'm sure it'll be fine on the day :)

Its just so nerve wracking at the moment the waiting! xx

Hi girls!!

Our scan went really well although our baby is a pain in the bum it was laid on its stomach so we've got to go back in about 2 weeks to see if they can carry out a few more measurements on it.

On the upside we found out we are having a little boy!! Yay team :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"