Due 9th June 2014 :-)

Evening ladies,

Just woke up from a lil nap after work. ( so this is what it feels like to be 100) ha ha

Went to bed nauseous and woke up with a hunger that's out of control! I frickin love it!
My scan is on Thursday morning. Nervous wreck. This thread is so positive though so it's keeping me going!

Kel x

Good I'm glad its helping you :)
I still am not having many symptoms but babies fine as far as I'm aware so guess I'm one of the lucky ones xx

When I was pregnant with ds bumblebee I had no symptoms at all other than a missing af a bump and later on heartburn! Some ladies just don't get any symptoms.
X

My nausea is getting soooo bad, like when you haven't ate all day and it's that overwhelming sicky feeling but I love it lol! Reassures me.. and tmi, but my areola's are huge. As in 60% of my breast, kinda huge lol! :haha:

Has everyone had their booking appointment with your midwives? Although I've had 2 scans I haven't actually seen my midwife yet, got my booking appointment on the 5th. What can I expect? Hate not being prepared lol

& I agree! Love this thread, didn't realise how much having people to talk to who understand makes everything so much easier

xx

Lanceyrainbow I had my booking appointment Tuesday!

Basically we arrived our midwife went through all our medical history with us then took bloods and urine samples for analysis! Then talked about the screening tests they do throughout pregnancy such as tests for down syndrome etc then referred our details to our local hospital for scans which we've received in the post yesterday scan on 29th girls Woooo :dance:

Ahh thankyou :) How long did it last?

29th November? Yay!

Mines on the 19th, I'll be exactly 11 weeks. :happydance:

Hey everyone!

Just checking in with you all to see how your all doing and how bumps are progressing?

I've had all day sickness which has eased over last 2 days. Still not much of an appetite though.

I've had spotting on and off which has been stressful but baba seems to be fine and looks healthy :) thank god.

Would love to hear how your all doing ?

Kel

Hi kel,

My bump is all bloat at the moment. I am hungry at certain points of the day for specific foods as well I've just eaten fajitas! And oooh I could eat them again!! Although my appitite isn't massive now tbh xx

Was thinking about you all earlier :)

Glad you're all doing ok!
I've been really anxious this week, I've taken a test every day to make sure it's still dark :(

But 10 weeks, 1/4 way done :D

x

Try not to worry I know easier said than done :) but think in a few weeks you'll have a scan though

Xxxx

I know, It just got really bad all of a sudden. :( My next scan in on the 21st! Only a week :D I seriously didn't want to go as I'm so scared of bad news but I need to chill.

I think it's been made worse as I've been officially declared high risk. I have to have an OB and a Midwife, scans every 2 weeks and appointments every 10-14 days. Not helped my nerves, lol.

xx

Same here I've been going to hospital every 2wks since 6wks pregnant my next scans on Monday 12wks is on the following Friday although we'll be just over 12wks xxx

Hello ladies,
Congratulations for your pregnancies!

I was wondering if I could join you.
I am pregnant with my 3rd baby, I have 2 kids aged 5 and 2 1/2.
I am due on the 14th June, although I may end up being a May mom, as both my kids were born earlier than their due dates.

Hi Rel!!
Nice to meet you please join us this is our 1st baby. I'm 23 my DF is 28 we were trying for 2 and half years lost 4 angels. We've had 2 early scans due our 3rd on Monday :) fingers crossed all will go well.

Xxxx

Hello, I hope everything goes well for all of you.
This is my third baby and he wasn't really planned (I had a coil fitted) but we are really pleased.
I found out quite late that I was pregnant because I wasn't expecting it and since then I have been worried because the doctor I saw told me that one should't remove the coil, but in my case, it was possible only they had to wait for the baby to get bigger...:wacko:
I have been quite nervous since then, but last thursday, they have removed the coil and I am still fine. I could actually feel it because it was so low.
So now I am back to what is a "normal" pregnancy and I feel better for it!:happydance:

Hey bumblebee

How are you feeling? Is your 12 week scan the 29th? Mine is that day, so by dates I'll be 12 + 5 I think.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->