Due 9th June 2014 :-)

My conception date is supposed to be 14th September. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant, so I didn't keep track of anything!
On my last scan last thursday, the doctor said that the baby measured about 10 weeks.
I know that the due date is probably slightly different to what it would be for you, because I live in France. I hope I'll know moreon my next scan which will be December 3rd.

I've had my scan today babies measuring 11wks + 1 day. It was amazing though I could actually see baby wiggling its legs and moving around! Xxx

It is great, isn't it?
Did you get to hear the heartbeat?

No this was still another early scan! My nuchal scan is on 29th :) didn't hear heartbeat but that's cause there's no sound available at the epau where we've been having scans atm next one we will though xx

Don't be scared its a lovely feeling when you see baby xxx

I know haha, I've had 3 scans already. I'm always scared. My anxiety is terrible! I'm tryna get over it lol :( xx

I was with the first few now I look forward to them xx

I don't even wanna go!!! Haha. I think I'll be ok after this one though because at least I'll be past 12 weeks by my next one :) xx

Hello , we have ,,June 2014 sunflowers " thread with 71 babies already if you wanna join ;)

Hi Proudmomma2be I may pop over and introduce myself later :)

Oh Yes good luck and keep us updated fingers crossed for you!!
xxx

tumblr_mwmnmkur7D1s7v1xjo1_500.jpg

I HAVE A PERFECT LITTLE BABY.

I'm so relieved! Every single thing is perfect!
All my anxiety has been worth it!

I'm in love haha :)

xx

Aww what a lovely scan pic!! I bet it was amazing! So glad it went well xx

I know!! We started off abdominal but it wasn't very clear..
this is the one and only thing I love about vaginal ultrasounds haha :)

Thankyou :hugs:

Sososo happy xx

So glad to know everything is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back