Due around August 20th!

I need to get one of these maternity pillows everyone is talking about!

Nela: sucks second tri is not making you feel better! Maybe give it a few days!
What symptoms are you having that you thought would go away? Morning sickness?
We need to get a new bed asap! My back is killing me and I know 99% of it is from our stupid bed!

Thanks everyone, you all made me feel a lot better. I actually think a lot of the reason she was saying that was because she might not be able to come next year cause they might do Disneyworld. She neverr likes to miss anything! So to miss a trip to the beach house on a girls trip...haha. we will see!

Felt like a kd on Christmas last night and this morning! First ultrasound!!! Woop woop

How are the beginning stages of second tri treating everyon else?

to answer your question, I dont really feel pregnant anymore! Aside from the fact that I am still exhausted all the time, I feel really good. I think it has more to do with waking up so early than being pregnant though. Honestly, some nights I go to bed at 8:30! I have to! I wake up at 4:45 for work! Doppler is so reassuring at this point in my pregnancy. I am three weeks further than I made it last time and am thankful for each day!

I need to get one of these maternity pillows everyone is talking about!

Nela: sucks second tri is not making you feel better! Maybe give it a few days!
What symptoms are you having that you thought would go away? Morning sickness?
We need to get a new bed asap! My back is killing me and I know 99% of it is from our stupid bed!

This is the maternity pillow I got! I got it off AmazonUK but thought I'd show you the video so you can see all the uses it has! :happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBDgJpJ4fNQ

As for what is going on symptom-wise, Oh loads right now. Lol. The migraines are more frequent and stronger, the nausea is more regular as well (had my first puke on Friday), my back is not improving much beside the help the pillow is providing, more ligament/cramping/pinching pains, I'm completely drained and unmotivated to do anything, and all the other lil bits and bobs :haha: It's okay, I expected that pregnancy wouldn't be so easy. It's just that I got a bit overly-optimistic by the 1st trimester not being too bad. Hopefully, it'll settle down quickly. My doc wasn't optimistic about my back and migraines though so she prescribed me some Tramadol. I'm avoiding it as much as I can though. Haven't taken any yet. :flower:

Runnergrl, I'm glad the doppler is bringing you some comfort. Really wishing you a nice, smooth pregnancy! :flower:

Nela: I watched about 30 seconds of that video and I was sold! I am going to get one of those a.s.a.p!
At least your doctor gave you something for your pain, but as you are, I would be weary, but just remember, your doctor won't give you anything that is not safe! It is hard though! I woke up with the worst headache this morning, thought it would go away, but it has not. : ( My mom called me and asked me to go shopping with her, so hopefully that will make it go away! Or maybe I need some caffeine!

Runnergirl: I know what you mean about being tired! I am sooooo tired! ALL THE TIME! I thought that was suppose to be the case in first tri, not second! Everyone kept saying how great I was going to feel in second tri, and honestly, I feel worse than I did in first! 4:45 is so early to be up! Holy buckets! I would be going to bed at 8:30 too if I had to be up that early!

I will post pics! She told me to bring a flash drive so we can save EVERYTHING on there! Eeeekkk!! I am honestly more nervous than excited right now.

One of my girlfriends bought me a journal so I could start writing down when I feel things or what I am craving etc. But I decided to make it into a journal for the baby, so when I write in it, it is Dear Baby,
And of course, the first one I write, I start crying! hahahaha. Thought I could tell him/her what is going on in my life, around the world, what I am craving, what crazy things his/her dad is doing etc. then either give it to them when they have their first baby or on their wedding day or something! I wish I would have started it earlier! Oh well.

OK so I can't handle it anymore,Wednesday I have appointment to the chiropractor first thing in the morning.
Honestly I feel like crap and I am in pains.On top of that my hubby is gone until May and I am all alone so I have to do everything by myself.

you wont regret it. chiropractors are awesome. I need to find a new one...

Do it! I have only heard good things about going to the chiro! Why is your husband going to be gone until May?

Had ultrasound tonight and it was AMAZING! baby was moving so so much! Rolling over, putting hands up to eyes like he was rubbing them. (I always say he haha) he went upside down and his legs were up flayling all around. It was hilarious!! Then he would put is hand on his head like he was thinking and fall asleep then I would laugh or mive and he would wake up and start moving all around. I was there for well over an hour just watching baby move. It was so awesome and my friend said I can come down whenever I want and she will do more scans for me! I was so nervous going in and it just felt sooooo good to see little baby movin all around doing rolls and rubbing his eyes. Although when she got a straight on face shot he looked like a creepy alien baby. (Cute creepy alien of course!) Haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwrir4VfIOk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There are two short video's

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooooo awesome!!! I got all teary-eyed! :happydance: :baby:

Wish I will see my baby but I have to wait for another 6 weeks until my next scan:cry:so consider yourself lucky.
Sweet baby though, is fun to watch how active that little bean is.

And to answer your question why my husband is gone for so long is because he is deployed, not combat, but still in dangerous parts of this world.

Wish I will see my baby but I have to wait for another 6 weeks until my next scan:cry:so consider yourself lucky.
Sweet baby though, is fun to watch how active that little bean is.

And to answer your question why my husband is gone for so long is because he is deployed, not combat, but still in dangerous parts of this world.

Oh that stinks. I have quite a few family members in the military so I understand how it feels when they get deployed. : ( :hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies when is the right time for birth classed?And second time moms,do you think is still need to participate on a birthing class if I did it with my first baby?

I want to go on one but only when my husband is back,so I will be in the third trimester. But I know some ladies who they already had to sign in early on.

Hey ladies when is the right time for birth classed?And second time moms,do you think is still need to participate on a birthing class if I did it with my first baby?

I want to go on one but only when my husband is back,so I will be in the third trimester. But I know some ladies who they already had to sign in early on.

Unless your husband needs to go to learn how to assist you with birth, I say save your money and time. I went with my first and second, first my mom was the coach, second my husband was the coach. Once you know how to have a baby, it's not something you forget. :flower:

Nobody I know has gone to a birthing class ..well none of my clise friends and they all had their babies fine but I keep going back and forth on going to one! The nurse at my doctor totally talked them up.
Anyone else going to go?

14 weeks!! Whoot!!!

Woop woop!!! Me too!!!!

Have you ladies started picking out names? Anyone care to share their choices?

Me me me !!! haha

Before we even got pregnant we had our names picked out. For a boy: Finn and for a girl: Gwenyth (Gwen). We are still up in the air on middle names, but currently like Cyrus, Oren or Morrison and Genesee, Aurora or Claire. O:) (Bolds are our favs at the moment)

OK so I won't go to birthing class either.
We have no boys names really yet,but I really like Charlie,Ray,Jay,Jason but none is really giving me that "wow"effect.
I have some girls name Emily, Elly or Ellie?,Laura-Leigh but no other thoughts on that so far.

Oh I found an awesome eBay for moms its called storkbrokers.com,I already made a awesome deal,so I thought I share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->