Due around August 20th!

I want to name her Destiny Susanne, Susanne being hubby's late mother's middle name, but he says he "Doesn't want to be the grandparent to Destiny's child". :wacko::dohh::shrug::rolleyes:

I want to name her Destiny Susanne, Susanne being hubby's late mother's middle name, but he says he "Doesn't want to be the grandparent to Destiny's child". :wacko::dohh::shrug::rolleyes:

lol!!!!!!!!! thats pretty good. gotta give him some credit there:thumbup:

our girls name will be Sloane Elizabeth and our boy will either be Brooks Christian or Luke Christian.

I like Christian but remains me of my ex brother in law..I hate when some good names bring back memories from the past,especially from broken relationships :)

I love Sloane and Christian. But of course hubby now associates the name with 50 shades! Hahahaha.

Our boy names are Preston David (david is my dad's name) or Jullian not sure middle name...maybe Michael. (Hubby's middle name and brother's middle name)
Or Owen (no midddle name yet)

Girls: so many! Petyon, Hayden, Lilly, Zoey, Mya. No middle names for any of those yet!

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join you? I was following another august thread but it was so fast paced I could never keep up! I also felt a little bit behind everyone else as im due towards the end of the month so this one seems perfect!!

I havent actively posted in a pregnancy thread yet as I was still not quite accepting that we are actually having this baby, seeing as it took so long to get here. But its sinking in now and it would be good to chat xx

Ill try and read some of the previous posts and catch up.

Love fluffy xxxx

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join you? I was following another august thread but it was so fast paced I could never keep up! I also felt a little bit behind everyone else as im due towards the end of the month so this one seems perfect!!

I havent actively posted in a pregnancy thread yet as I was still not quite accepting that we are actually having this baby, seeing as it took so long to get here. But its sinking in now and it would be good to chat xx

Love fluffy xxxx

Welcome Fluffy and congratulations!!! What is your due date?

Hi Ladies,

Love fluffy xxxx

Welcome Fluffy and congratulations!!! What is your due date?

Ooh sorry, I forgot that one! Its the 24th Aug xx

I haven't been in here in a bit, sorry ladies!

Welcome fluffy! We're due the same date.

Yay for same due dates RockNRollBaby!!!
Its nice to get to chat to some ladies that are around the same stage. In the other thread I tried to follow, most ladies were ahead of me and some by nearly 4 weeks. I didnt think there would be so much difference but I guess at this stage every week counts!
xx

After 3 days of chiropractor my back is getting better:happydance:I can move again.And my terrible hunger stopped too,no more eating every hour!
How you all doing?

stressing out a little here. My father in law has been admitted for another heart attack and possible stroke. He just had a quadruple bypass in October. Due to his diabetes, he's got advanced coronary artery disease. Please say some prayers, we need all we can get :cry:

Welcome fluffy! That is the exact reason I started this thread! The other ones were too much with like 80 people posting in them! Not signing on one day and you are way out of the loop!!
Lets get you caught up now! Due date is the 24th. Are you planning on finding out the sex? I think I might be the only team yellow in this thread! Correct me if I am wrong ladies! Haha

Jazzy: glad to hear your back is better! As for me, I am jow eating everything in sight! The list I made hubby for the grocery store consisted of: frosted flakes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, stuff to make banana splits and pop tarts. Hahahahaha.

Momof5: thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! :hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you mumof5 xxx

SMGP - So many people have such strong opinions of whether we should find out the sex or not, its quite funny really. We have been telling everyone that we wont find out but in reality we will and then just keep it to ourselves so its a surprise for everyone else. I have never imagine myself having anything other than a girl for my whole life and, though I am still secretly hoping for a girl, I really dont mind to omuch as I feel lucky to have finally got to this stage so I will have nothing to complain about. However, I do worry that if it is a boy I wil have some slight momentary gender disapointment but really I just have to re-write the image im my mind that has been there for the last 20 years or so and then I will be fine. I figure finding out the sex at the 20 week scan will allow me to do that in private and then ill be fine :)

Jazzylady - I did read you had back pain, where about was it? I ask as I have started having pain at the base of my spine for the last 3 weeks or so and have just had to give up running as this was agravating it. Even a brisk 2mile walk round our village which we do really regularly is startingto hurt. I want to keep my fitness up but not in that pain! Is that in any way similar to yours? I have been wondreing about a chirpractor and providing it doesnt get worse in the next fortnight ws going to ask the midwife about it at my 16 week appointment.

stressing out a little here. My father in law has been admitted for another heart attack and possible stroke. He just had a quadruple bypass in October. Due to his diabetes, he's got advanced coronary artery disease. Please say some prayers, we need all we can get :cry:

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family!Hope will all go well.

Fluffystar-my back pain started at around 5 weeks.It was always a constant dull ache very low back.Some days were worst then others,I couldn't bend for shoes or clear the dishwasher. When I got around 11weeks the pain got a lot better until the day I played a little more hard with my dog and kicked a ball.Since then I have the worst pain ever and is going away but it comes back with vengeance as soon as I make some harsh movement with my legs.It was so bad that I couldn't get out of the bed,sit,lay everything. I was crying.
So I am going now to this chiro, I have to go for a few weeks 3 times a week then 2 times a week.Unfortunately is not a one time thing.He said that my pain has nothing to do with the pregnancy,which is hard to believe because 70% of pregnant women have low back pain and mine started since I got pregnant.He believes it is a trauma but I don't remember anything anytime of me getting hurt.
It did made me feel better the first day I went there,but is still not gone and I am hurt as soon as I do something, but at least I can move without crying.
My husband want me to go to a "real"doctor because he don't like the idea of going there for months.But my concern is that a doctor will just give me painkillers, so I don't know...

Latest news on father in law is they are going to do the cardiac catheter tomorrow sometime. They wanted to wait for the cardiologist to read the results of all tests and they are also trying to find out what is causing the strokes before he has a catastrophic one. As I get more info, I will be sure to pass it on. Thank you to all for your prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->