Due around August 20th!

Keeping you and yours in my thoughts, momof5 :hugs:

Sending lots of prayers momof5!

SMGP, I'm team yellow also! DH & I decided before I even got pregnant we wanted to wait until our baby was born, so we're sticking to it haha.

we are up in the air about finding out the sex of baby or not. Even if we do, we will be keeping it to ourselves as we want to have the special-ness of it for just for ourselves. Selfish? maybe. we dont care:haha:

Just heard that he's out of surgery, and that 3 of the 4 bypasses are clear as when they were first done. 1 was totally blocked. He might get to go home tomorrow. Still no clue as to why he keeps having strokes, or else they just aren't passing that bit of information on to his oldest son. The steps are so jealous they can't see straight. Makes me sick.

The steps are so jealous they can't see straight. Makes me sick.

glad to hear the surgery went well. I am sorry but I dont understand what you mean here? :shrug: continued prayers for a full recovery!:hugs:

Have you ladies felt the little one move?I felt with 14 weeks the very first times and now I feel it on and off.I can't wait for it to get it stronger.

The steps are so jealous they can't see straight. Makes me sick.

glad to hear the surgery went well. I am sorry but I dont understand what you mean here? :shrug: continued prayers for a full recovery!:hugs:

My dh is from his father's first marriage, which produced 3 children. The steps are his step mother, half sisters and half brother. They only give him what info they think he needs and keep the rest under their hats. They only call him when they want something, usually help with something they could easily pay for but want for free. He's the oldest of 13 kids, 9 sisters, 3 brothers.

Have you ladies felt the little one move?I felt with 14 weeks the very first times and now I feel it on and off.I can't wait for it to get it stronger.

been feeling it off an on for almost 2 weeks now, but this is #6 for me, so I know what to feel for.

Update on dh's dad. He talked to him this morning and he's feeling great. They have his blood sugar under control again, so his blood pressure is under control as well. He's saying he thinks he can go back to work, IF his sugar could be maintained like this at home.

good news! Thanks for the update:thumbup:

Why havent I felt baby move, like for real yet? Ill be 16 weeks in 2 days! I'm so jealous of all of you ladies who are feeling it consistently by now! Once every few days, I *think* I *might* feel something and I wait for it again and nothing.. boo.

good news! Thanks for the update:thumbup:

Why havent I felt baby move, like for real yet? Ill be 16 weeks in 2 days! I'm so jealous of all of you ladies who are feeling it consistently by now! Once every few days, I *think* I *might* feel something and I wait for it again and nothing.. boo.

depends on the placement of the placenta. Some women won't feel anything until about 20 weeks. I know, not what you wanted to hear. And if the placenta is more to the front, you will rarely feel movement.

15 weeks, man, it sure seems to fly some days and drag others

Here,
Just little depressed 10 weeks until my hubby comes back.it feels so long.
Was thinking about breastfeeding, last time couldn't do it for too long because I always felt really horny while I was breastfeeding.I read the body release some hormones then..I don't know if is true or not is just I wasn't comfortable breastfeeding and I am worried it will happen again.

Wow, breast feeding making you horny, that's an interesting one. I can see why you're not sure about it again.

Runnergirl- I haven't felt baby move at all yet. Hopefully will happen soon?

Wow, breast feeding making you horny, that's an interesting one. I can see why you're not sure about it again.
/QUOTE]
Crazy right?but apparently is more common than we believe it to be.I bet many women are ashamed to talk about it or ask question.I thought back then that is something wrong with me..but is just a hormone called oxytocin same one who contract the uterus while labor or having a orgasm.
But it was horrible, was making me so horny that it was a burden to breastfeed.

YOu have a while yet to worry about breastfeeding. It was so excurciatingly painful for me the first few weeks, cracked bleeding nipples, and pain throughout my whole body, but I pushed through because I knew it was only temporary and best for my baby. We got through it and I ended up LOVING nursing. I cant wait to do it again. It creates such an amazing bond that ONLY YOU can share with your child. Hopefully you will have a different, more positive experience this time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->