Due around August 20th!

I'm a bit worried about breast feeding too, I had my nipples pierced for a few years and I had to take them out because they both got infected. I asked my OB if that would cause any problems for breastfeeding, she checked out my nipples and told me they looked fine for breastfeeding and that women who had there nipples pierced usually have milk come out of where the holes were. Which is honestly a bit funny ha ha. But my fear is that since they used to be infected, could there be leftover pus that could make its way into the milk? I will one day find out if it causes any problems, but I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now.

I'm a bit worried about breast feeding too, I had my nipples pierced for a few years and I had to take them out because they both got infected. I asked my OB if that would cause any problems for breastfeeding, she checked out my nipples and told me they looked fine for breastfeeding and that women who had there nipples pierced usually have milk come out of where the holes were. Which is honestly a bit funny ha ha. But my fear is that since they used to be infected, could there be leftover pus that could make its way into the milk? I will one day find out if it causes any problems, but I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now.

I had a friend who had this exact same concern and it ended up not being a problem at all! :thumbup:

If there is still infection in there, the doctor would have seen it and you would still have signs. It should be alright. Should be pretty funny too, especially when you are engorged and the milk lets down, to have it shoot out those holes. LOL

I had the horny issue too with the first of my kids that I breastfed. It went away after a couple of weeks but then it made hubby horny, so when we got the go ahead, he would be all over me after I finished with the baby. Should be interesting this time around with a 4 yr old running around to see how he handles it. hehehe

Hey ladies! Wow! A lot has been happening!

Horny while breast feeding?! Wow! I have never heard of that! I plan on breast feeding but I plan to pump a lot so hubby can feed baby too!

Jazzy: sorry to hear you are missing hubby! I cannot even imagine! I give you and hubby a lot of props for what you guys have to go through! My hubby just left tonight with my dad, brother and some other guys on an ice fishing trip for the rest of the week and while it will be nice to have the house to myself for 4 days I am goimg to miss him!

Runner girl: I am sure you will feel baby soon! I felt baby for the first time yesterday. Since this is my first I was not sure if that was really what I was feeling so I called my sister and explained it to her and she said it sounds exactly like what she felt and now I have been feeling it a lot. Hopefully it happens for you soon! But as someone else said if the placenta is in the front baby has to kick strong enough to make it through the placenta for you to feel it so maybe that is what it is. You are almost 16 weeks so it should happen soon!

Momof5: great news about father in law!!

My boobs are still really sore! Thought this was suppose to ease up in second tri! Everyone else having crazy weird and vivid dreams?!

Always sleeping deep and having crazy (sometimes sexual) vivid dreams.Not every night but every other day.
I feel that my tummy gets smaller,not bigger I try to compare the pictures from when I was in the first tri, and I have a he feeling that then I was bigger.

post some pics jazzy. I have the vivid, erotic dreams too.. weird!

post some pics jazzy. I have the vivid, erotic dreams too.. weird!

The first pic is at 10/11 weeks,second at 13 weeks,and the last two are from last night but after dinner.In the morning I would say the bump is smaller like a half of soccer ball.
Does I look bigger to you than at 10 week?..it kind of looks the same to me.

Attachments

• IMAG0247.jpg
    IMAG0247.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0753.jpg
    IMAG0753.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0781.jpg
    IMAG0781.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0779.jpg
    IMAG0779.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
you are def bigger than you were at 10 weeks! looking great!

this is my 16 week taken today. sorry its gigantic:blush:

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/3E4962D7-584B-4F0F-9146-43741DF34D05-1579-0000008D58472020_zps77e28c41.jpg

this is my 16 week taken today. sorry its gigantic:blush:

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/3E4962D7-584B-4F0F-9146-43741DF34D05-1579-0000008D58472020_zps77e28c41.jpg

Its pretty,you do lots of sport so maybe that is pure baby bump,not like mine fat and bloat..ugh

OMG OMG, I just squeezed my boobs and something yellowish milkish came out!

OMG OMG, I just squeezed my boobs and something yellowish milkish came out!

That's normal. It's colostrum. Don't sweat it. You will get more and more until the baby is born, then it will turn to milk after about 3 days. :thumbup:

Now, don't get jealous about the lack of stretch marks after 5 children please. LOL

14 Weeks
0220131017.jpg

15 Weeks
0227131020.jpg

I just tried to squeeze mine and OUCH!! My boobs and nipples still hurt!! Haha

nothing coming out of mine yet. I keep trying, lol. not sure why.. wow momof5, looks like you have already dropped, lol:haha: cute bump!

nothing coming out of mine yet. I keep trying, lol. not sure why.. wow momof5, looks like you have already dropped, lol:haha: cute bump!

I always have carried low. Throws them off when they use how you carry to determine gender too. LOL

He he he, I have this image of all of you squeezing your boobs now, made me chuckle. Hmmm, I wonder what mine do...

Any daddy's out there freaked out about sex? Hubby and I tried last week ( yes LAST week, he has been gone pretty much this whole week fishing). And he got freaked out cause of baby and he could not do it! Hahaha. I just laughed.

never had that issue until late in pregnancy. dh was scared my water would break. The funniest though was after she was born and I dripped milk on his chest. He went nutso. You would have thought I dripped acid on his chest he was so freaked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->