Due around August 20th!

Sorry to be so out of the loop- hope that everyone is doing well, your bumps look great! Work has been busy and I don't do a darn thing besides sleep when I get home. I've heard that nausea and energy are supposed to be improving by now but no luck yet. I have an OB appointment on Monday so I'm hoping I can get some Zofran- I've only gained one pound so far. I'm also excited to hear the heartbeat again- at first I wasn't very excited about it but since everything was all good at our 13 week NT scan I've found myself getting much more attached. I'm still worried though that something will be wrong and the OB won't be able to find it!

As for movement- I *think* I've felt it but since it's #1 for me I'm never sure if I'm feeling baby or just gas. I get little popping or light tickling/scratching feelings that I'm pretty sure are baby but again, I'm never sure. I can't wait until I know for sure and then for my husband to be able to feel it.

Your bumps all look great! I still don't have much to speak of- but I have a fairly long torso and this is #1 so I'm expecting to take a while to really "pop." I've put up a pic anyway, even though it's not much!

Hugs to all the mamas and babes, enjoy your weekend!

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
Sorry to be so out of the loop- hope that everyone is doing well, your bumps look great! Work has been busy and I don't do a darn thing besides sleep when I get home. I've heard that nausea and energy are supposed to be improving by now but no luck yet. I have an OB appointment on Monday so I'm hoping I can get some Zofran- I've only gained one pound so far. I'm also excited to hear the heartbeat again- at first I wasn't very excited about it but since everything was all good at our 13 week NT scan I've found myself getting much more attached. I'm still worried though that something will be wrong and the OB won't be able to find it!

As for movement- I *think* I've felt it but since it's #1 for me I'm never sure if I'm feeling baby or just gas. I get little popping or light tickling/scratching feelings that I'm pretty sure are baby but again, I'm never sure. I can't wait until I know for sure and then for my husband to be able to feel it.

Your bumps all look great! I still don't have much to speak of- but I have a fairly long torso and this is #1 so I'm expecting to take a while to really "pop." I've put up a pic anyway, even though it's not much!

Hugs to all the mamas and babes, enjoy your weekend!

Sorry to hear you are still suffering. Some women suffer throughout pregnancy with nausea and vomiting. I spent the day doing spring cleaning and now I am whooped, but nowhere near finished. As for the baby feeling, the best way I can describe early movement is like this. You know when you get a twitch in your eye?? That weird sensation is what you will feel in your uterus area, usually right above the pubic bone area. Good luck with the nausea and such. Maybe it will disappear soon.:flower:

Nothing new here.Just hopping to get a scan soon so I can find out finally the gender.I have a appointment on the 14 th this month but I don't know if they do scan probably not:cry:
Where should I go for a private scan?

Cute little bump!!

I would just google private scans in your area. That is what I did when I was going to get one but since my friend did one for me I think I am going to skip it. I will have my 20 week scan in 4 weeks! That is just crazy!

How is everyone feeling? Good here, just preparing for a snowstorm that is headed our way. : (. Booooo.

What is everyone's opinions on getting hair done while pregnant? I was suppose to get it done tomorrow but cancelled cause of the storm that is coming and when I told my friend that I was getting it done, she was like, "what?! You cannot get your hair done when you are pregnant!" Which does not make sense because the girl that has been doimg my hair for 10 years has 3 kids and did hair throughout all of her pregnancies...

I have another appointment this week, but I wont get a scan or even see the OB. They just want to take more blood. I have my 20 week US in 3 weeks on 3/22. Seems like ages away!

I have another appointment this week, but I wont get a scan or even see the OB. They just want to take more blood. I have my 20 week US in 3 weeks on 3/22. Seems like ages away!

Three weeks?' Woop woop! Haha. I will schedule mine when I have my appointment on Tuesday. So....you guys are finding out the sex but not going to tell anyone...are you going to tell us?!

Im not sure.. I do take bribes though :winkwink: hahaha!

I don't have my 20 week scan scheduled yet,I will on the 14 th when I go for the regular appoiment.then I will be 17 week and a half.hopefully I will not have to wait a lot longer.

16 weeks today wo-hoo:happydance:

anyone else putting on weight as fast as I am? sheesh!

SMGP, I have heard its safe, and I know many women who have gotten it done while pregnant. I colored my hair my natural color when I was about 8 weeks just because I have been dying my hair since I was like 13 and my hair needs a break so I figured I'd just not get my hair colored while pregnant, but if I get fed up enough I will definitely be getting it done. I found this article about it if you're interested. https://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-safe-to-color-my-hair-during-pregnancy_3273.bc

runnergrl, I will not be weighing myself at home, but at my appointment next Thursday they will be. Im a bit nervous to see the number. I feel like I am a huge blimp these days!

Aaaah we have ours on the same day (03/22) :D But mine actually works out as 18 weeks 5 days.

aaand i have an appointment tomorrow as well, also to do with the whole bloods etc I have to admit, I am not too excited about that one.

I don't have my 20 week scan scheduled yet,I will on the 14 th when I go for the regular appoiment.then I will be 17 week and a half.hopefully I will not have to wait a lot longer.

16 weeks today wo-hoo:happydance:

Not long to go! :)

Three weeks?' Woop woop! Haha. I will schedule mine when I have my appointment on Tuesday. So....you guys are finding out the sex but not going to tell anyone...are you going to tell us?!

Oooh I dont know!! I might do, probably will, actually I have no idea!! Thats helpful isnt it!!

I dont have a date for my 20 week scan yet, boo :sad1: but then they only called me with an appointment for my 12 week scan the week before. Dont they know I like to know when these things are!?!?!?

Runnergirl: All your pics you look great! What are you talking about!? Haha. At my last appointment (four weeks ago) I had put on 2lbs..another appointment tomorrow and I am afraid of what the scale is going to say! I feel like I have put on at least 10!

I've put on the 5lbs I lost from being so sick so feel its starting to creep up too :-(

3.6 lbs in 7 days. After losing 5 lbs in the entire first trimester, I'm now up to 136.8. Started out at 130 even, dropped to 124.6 and in the last 3 weeks I've gradually started putting it back on. Was 130.2 at my appointment last month, on 2/11, so I've put on 6.6 lbs in 3 weeks.

Cute little bump!!

What is everyone's opinions on getting hair done while pregnant? I was suppose to get it done tomorrow but cancelled cause of the storm that is coming and when I told my friend that I was getting it done, she was like, "what?! You cannot get your hair done when you are pregnant!" Which does not make sense because the girl that has been doimg my hair for 10 years has 3 kids and did hair throughout all of her pregnancies...

It is perfectly safe to get your hair colored while pregnant. Found this on Mayo Clinic's website

Is it OK to use hair dye during pregnancy?

Answer
from Roger W. Harms, M.D.

When you use hair dye, a small amount of the dye can penetrate your skin. Generally, however, the dye isn't thought to pose harm to a developing baby.

A 2005 study suggested an association between hair dye and pregnancy and the childhood cancer neuroblastoma — but other studies on the use of hair dye before and during pregnancy haven't reached the same conclusion. Most researchers say it's unlikely that maternal use of hair products before or during pregnancy would increase the risk of childhood tumors.

If you choose to dye your hair during pregnancy, consider these precautions from the Food and Drug Administration:

Follow package directions carefully.
Wear gloves when applying hair dye.
Leave the dye on your hair no longer than directed.
Rinse your scalp thoroughly after using hair dye.
If you're concerned about the use of hair dye during pregnancy, consult your health care provider or consider postponing any chemical hair treatments.

One other thing, make sure the place is well ventilated or wear one of those masks like you would for preventing spreading flu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->