Due around August 20th!

I am doing well, I *think* I felt baby, but am not sure. I have a regular appointment on Thursday that I'm very anxious for, it's been soo long since we heard babies heartbeat last.. Hoping everything is going well!

Yay runner girl! When did you feel the lil one?! Flutters? Or kicks?

I dont think it was flutters... It was like an abrupt, jerky motion.. like baby had a whole body spasm or something, lol. its happened a few times since, but that was last night <3 I hope the kicks come more frequently now!

That is awesome!! I have not felt anything since I felt what I thought were flutters like 2 weeks ago...and that is making me think they were not flutters! Sometimes I think I feel something, but I have no idea what I am suppose to feel! Hopefully in the next few weeks they will become more defined!

Hope everyone is doing well! I have been incredibly exhausted lately! And an emotional wreck! I started crying to hubby the other day cause someone's FB status made me mad, even though it had nothing to do with me! Haha. Ahhhh the joys!!

When is everyone's gender scans? They should be coming up here soon! My ultrasound is April 2nd, although we are not finding out the sex I am sooo excited and anxious for it!! Almost half way done ladies!!!

Mine is wed 3rd, so excited to see how much baby has grown! Still not felt anything yet though.
How is everyone sleeping? I just can't get comfy. I don't usually sleep with two pillows but now having to as nose gets too stuffy but then it gives me neck ache as I'm not used to it! Is this just me?

Mine are now good solid jabs/kicks. Actually this morning right after dh got home from work and fell asleep, I was cuddled up to him and he got kicked in the butt. :haha:

ahhh-no fair;) No proper kicks still as of yet, just that weird jerky movement or a rolling sensation (which is still cool!) But I was hoping to be feeling kicks and punches from the outside by now. Oh well. Trying to savor every movement in this pregnancy as I know it will be my last:(

Jealous! Sometimes I think I feel something but I am not 100% sure what I should be feeling! Haha. Probably why they say you feel things earlier after your first cause you know what to feel for.

Jealous! Sometimes I think I feel something but I am not 100% sure what I should be feeling! Haha. Probably why they say you feel things earlier after your first cause you know what to feel for.

not true. I was feeling consistent movement with my first by 18 weeks, and this time, almost 19 and still nothing consistent :shrug:

Hello! Can I join? I am due 24th August :) Got my 20 week scan on 8th April - can't wait!

This is my first and I haven't felt any movement yet - although I am not sure if I could tell! At my 16 week appointment my midwife said I may not until 25 weeks! Bah!

25 weeks is a little late, I would say... but of course Im not a doctor. Im sure around 20 weeks, you will be able to fee SOMEthing! :thumbup:

My gender scan is on the 29th, but we're staying team yellow so we won't be finding out! I am sooo excited, I just had my regular OB appointment last Thursday and we got to hear the babies heartbeat again. Apparently baby is a mover, the medical assistant had to keep moving the doppler since baby would not stay still. It was hilarious. Also, I found out that I have 2 more monthly appointments and then I start going every 2 weeks, that is crazy to think. Time is flying!

Welcome Miniamo! You're due the same day as me!! And this is also my first. :) My OB told me that I may start feeling movements at 16 weeks, but it's usually around 20-22 weeks. Then consistent movement is 24 weeks (I believe)

Welcome mini! And congrats on your LO.

Geez, I cannot wait to start feeling consistent movement and kicks! Time is kind of flying! Cannot believe we are almost halfway done!!

How do yo know if its kicks or baby moving around? I feel more like sharp jabs that make me jump or a strong flicker of almost pain across my tummy. Enough to make me go 'ooh' in surprise. I was assuming that this was funny cramps or brief stretching pains but now I have no clue?

How do yo know if its kicks or baby moving around? I feel more like sharp jabs that make me jump or a strong flicker of almost pain across my tummy. Enough to make me go 'ooh' in surprise. I was assuming that this was funny cramps or brief stretching pains but now I have no clue?

The jabs are kicks/punches. Just wait until you get further along and they roll over and you can watch the knees go from one side to the other. It's trippy

It is very hard when you do not know exactly what you ate suppose tone feeling!! I think I am feeling little kicks or punches but then I almost convince myself that I am wrong. Uugghhhh haha

It is very hard when you do not know exactly what you ate suppose tone feeling!! I think I am feeling little kicks or punches but then I almost convince myself that I am wrong. Uugghhhh haha

Don't worry, you will be 100% sure before too much longer. :thumbup:

Runner girl: your scan is today, right?!

How did it go? I bet its lovely to see how much baby has grown. I can't wait for mine in 11 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->