Due around August 20th!

Is that your way of telling us you are not going to tell us?!

I cannot get to it : ( When I click on your pregnancy journal it says page cannot be found.

We have all been very quiet lately!

We have all been very quiet lately!

Yeah, I was noticing that. I'm not sitting in front of the computer much these days. Between my 3 yr old, my back aching, and dh working 18 straight days, I'm hardly getting to sleep much either, so I am vegging on the couch most of the time. :wacko:

I'm quite the bum when I am home too:). Hope you are all well!

Oooh im getting excited and anxious about our 20 weeks scan on wednesday ladies. Getting used to whether it could be a boy or girl is driving me insane!!!!

My hips are killing me too, sleeping is really difficult. I thought it might be somethng like sciatica, but then found some info on PGP (pelvic girdle pain) which seemed to absolutely match. Ill speak to my midwife about it when I see her next as its getting me down a bit.

How are we all??

Had 20 week scan today and everything was great!! Ultrasound tech did a fabulous job of hiding what was or was is not between the legs! She had a very good poker face too!! Other than that not much to report! Getting bigger every day and it is getting harder to sleep!

Fluffy star! Cannot wait for the update tomorrow!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Ooh lots of scans going on right now, how exciting!
SMGP congrats on everything looking great, jazzylady are you finding out the sex or are you team yellow?
I have mine in this morning, eek!

Yay for half way Mumof5!!! I'll be joining you there tomorrow.

Jazzylady, looking forward to tomorrow for you x

Had 20 week scan this morning, it was beautiful. Everything is measuring perfectly and right on the average line for everything.

And as for gender, we are :pink: and over the moon :cloud9:

Attachments

• 19w6d.jpg
    19w6d.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
Yay for half way Mumof5!!! I'll be joining you there tomorrow.

Jazzylady, looking forward to tomorrow for you x

Had 20 week scan this morning, it was beautiful. Everything is measuring perfectly and right on the average line for everything.

And as for gender, we are :pink: and over the moon :cloud9:

Awwwww She's waving!! CONGRATS! And at least two scans tomorrow that I know of -cant wait to hear more great news!

Thanks runnergirl, we didnt do anything as inventive as you im afraid. The sonographer just sprung it upon us, though had asked at the beginning if we wanted to know. One minute she was showing us the different body parts, heart, kidneys etc, and the next said '...and here are the legs and its a girl because you can see the little flower between the legs'. We werent quite listening to what she was saying, just staring at the screen, as all the other body parts were just white blobs to us. Then we twigged what she was telling us!!!

We found out at the Ultrasound the first time, but since we know this is our last, we wanted to make it a bit more special. trust me, my husband was inches away from the screen trying to decipher any evidence that pointed one way or the other and would have lived to know right then and there. I think now though, hes happy we did it the way we did. It was so special:)

Good news about all the scans! Such an exciting time for all of us. I am just a few days away from being half way there. Time is flying isn't it? When is everyone going to start purchasing all the major stuff?

Had my anatomy scan last Friday, everything looked good. Baby is showing signs that he/she is exactly like their dad though, baby wanted to do their own thing and was SO active. My husband is very active, and he's known to be quite stubborn. Made us laugh, and my husband beamed like such a proud father during all of this lol. Still team yellow BUT DH & I think we saw a penis when the Tech was showing us babies umbilical cord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->