Due around August 20th!

I dont remember what it was, but I remember hearing the number, something over something and thinking, 'thats not what it normally is' and the nurse said it was low. she even took it twice. didnt seem concerned tho. yes I did have an ultrasound:) baby looks great:) pics are in my journal if anyone wants to see them.

How are you SMGP?

OOOh, how do I get to see your Journal? would love to see the scans :)

well my BP was 90/55 which was low, and then again at 100/60 which was also low. So the midwife said, but to me, when it comes to BP and what it all means etc, I have no idea lol But like you I am sure pre pregnancy mine was something over 80 I am sure, but then pre pregnancy seems such a looong time ago and with preggy brain, who knows :wacko:

Yeah, mine was like 105/? Then 110/? Haha. That just seemed low for me, it is usually 120/ 80. Oh we'll!

Haha. I am definitely having pregnancy brain too!!!

Runnergirl: we are not finding out the sex! Some of my friends think I am crazy, but whatever. Haha

Have you ladies told everyone yet? Close friends and family know. (Actually more people know then I would like). Just deciding on when to tell ALL family. I have a very large family on my day's side, lots of cousins so I was just going to e-mail them....just not sure when to do it!

For the first time in my life I have low blood pressure too. why would that be?? can you do anything to get it back up to normal? is low better than high? My doctor didnt seem to concerned.. I got to see my baby on Friday because i switched doctors and they wanted to do their own pregnancy confirmation, and I will get to see 'her" again next friday for the 12 week nuchal scan. Im excited!
I am really starting to show. We wanted to wait until 2nd tri to tell people, but I dont think there is any hiding it anymore. i know some people wont notice especially if i consiously 'suck in' but why do that? its exhausting and Im proud that Im pregnant. Maybe its time to tell family. they dont live here so they never see me. I feel bad though because random people know and family doesnt :dohh:

Relaxin (one of the hormones) can relax your blood vessels and lower your blood pressure. It's more common in early pregnancy since your body hasn't had time to adjust to the hormones yet or produce the additional blood volume that fills up your expanded vessels later on. It's one of the things that contributes to the dizziness, nausea, and exhaustion in the first trimester. As long as you are eating and drinking well (or as well as possible with MS) it's not something to be too concerned over. If you find that you have a lot of dizziness be sure to change position slowly and be careful on your feet especially in slippery places like the bathroom.

When it comes to telling people- I am getting really tempted. I'm trying to hold out until after my nuchal scan this coming Monday- assuming everything goes well. I feel like that's one of the last hurdles between me and getting really excited.

11 weeks, OH YEAH!!! Week from today is my 12 week NT Scan.

Congrats!!!! I am 11 weeks today too!! Woop woop!!! 29 weeks to go!! Hahaha.
We opted out of getting the nt scan at our appointment next week...kinda wishing we would have so we could get a scan!! Haha

I've told everyone. My husband and I told everyone around Christmas. I was so excited I wanted the world to kno. I almost start to find reasons to tell total stranger, can't wait to start showing. I'm nervous we've told everyone and I haven't seen it yet:) with prayer I know we will see it. 4 days left!

Ann: Haha, you are so funny! That is how I felt too! But I just feel like if I tell TOO many people, I will jinx it, I am just weird like that! During the TWW I didn't want to drink at all, but then I convinced myself that if I didn't drink I wouldn't be pregnant and if I did drink I would be pregnant so I had a few glasses of wine here and there up until like 7 dpo! hahahahaha. I am just weird like that. Hubby wants to tell EVERYONE soon, and wants me to FB announce it next week after our 12 week appointment and I will, but I feel like I should tell family before I FB announce it. We told close family on Christmas, but aunts, uncles and cousins don't know yet. I am 11 weeks today, so maybe now would be a good time..? I just feel like if I make a HUGE announcement something will go wrong! But, I suppose if something is going to go wrong, it is going to go wrong whether or not I tell people.....

I am super happy though! Today I got my results back from my pap and they did some blood work because my thyroid was enlarged and everything was OKAY!!! I get nervous about my pap's because I had an abnormal one like 6 years ago and they had to do a minor surgery. All of them have been normal since, but it still worries me! So I am just so relieved to know that everything in those area's are NORMAL! Baby is a LIME today!!! I really need to start doing belly pics! I see all these cute ones on Pinterest and then I keep forgetting to do them! Guess I will start at week 11! I have one from like week 7 and 8 but forgot 9 and 10.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=558835&stc=1&d=1359605640

Not the best! I once again forgot to do it!! Good thing I came on here, runner girl! Nephew wanted to take the pics....this was the best one we got!! Hahahahaha.
Honestly, right now I just feel FAT!! I cannot wait until it is a defined bump!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=558855&stc=1&d=1359606987

This one is a little better...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
I haven't taken any pics at all. I weigh 107 and my tummy looks like I'm pregnant wen I'm not. Hubby is honest which I appreciate thinks I shld suck in because if I dnt I either look fat or further along than I am it's bigger than normal when I eat. My belly button around is 32inches before pregnancy haven't checked lately. Thats not my WL idk wat tht is. I'm waiting for a more defined baby look than fat roll look. 10 w 5 d

I haven't taken any pics at all. I weigh 107 and my tummy looks like I'm pregnant wen I'm not. Hubby is honest which I appreciate thinks I shld suck in because if I dnt I either look fat or further along than I am it's bigger than normal when I eat. My belly button around is 32inches before pregnancy haven't checked lately. Thats not my WL idk wat tht is. I'm waiting for a more defined baby look than fat roll look. 10 w 5 d

Haha. I feel the same way! Do not look pregnant yet...just a beer belly!! Hahaha. I am more doing the pics to see what they all look like at the end, for fun.

I feel so chubby today! My parents live across the country so my mom texts me all the time for belly pictures. I was so self conscious after DH handed me my phone last night so I could take a look at the picture he'd taken. I've always been thin so this is kinda hard for me! A few people at work have come up and asked me if I'm wearing maternity clothes yet :cry:

Anyone else feel chubby but not pregnant?

I do kinda, but I am proud of my bump. who cares if other people think its fat or whatever. YOU know its your baby and thats all that matters. I stick mine out, lol!

I do kinda, but I am proud of my bump. who cares if other people think its fat or whatever. YOU know its your baby and thats all that matters. I stick mine out, lol!

I stick mine out so it's more solid not giggly. I want ppl to say awe she's pregnant not she's so tiny and has a muffin mid area. :)

I have to admit, i do too feel that mine is just one massive lump of fat. To me it doesn't look like a bump.

But, its mine :) And I have sure when i hit 38 weeks or so I will be looking back wishing for this bump. So I am just gona enjoy it now as much as I can

I have to admit, i do too feel that mine is just one massive lump of fat. To me it doesn't look like a bump.

But, its mine :) And I have sure when i hit 38 weeks or so I will be looking back wishing for this bump. So I am just gona enjoy it now as much as I can

That's how I feel! If I had a bump to stick out, I would! At this point though I just have a lumpy little muffin area. I don't look pregnant, just looks like I've put on some weight!

Was I a part of your ladies' group?! HAHA! I can't remember (pregnancy brain.. :dohh: ) If I was, hello again.. and if I wasn't I would love to join you all as well! lol..

Due August 24th with my first. I've my 1st scan and appointment already, and baby was right on schedule with a strong & healthy heartbeat. I'm on a couple other threads, but there's so many women in them that it's so hard for me to keep up with everything so I think I like the smaller groups much more.

Yes. I feel it is more fat. A few of my friends are like, ooohh your bum p is soooo cute!! But I cover it up if I am not at home or around people that do not know. Hopefully in a few weeks it will pop out so I will not have to hide it. Haha

Welcome rocknroll!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->