Due around August 20th!

So, we officially bought a house today!! DH decided when we got our BFP in December he would make it his mission to buy our baby a home :) We found a house on our first time out looking at houses, we made an offer earlier this week, and they accepted our offer tonight! YAY! We'll be moving mid-April, plenty of time to get the house ready for baby's arrival :happydance:

So, we officially bought a house today!! DH decided when we got our BFP in December he would make it his mission to buy our baby a home :) We found a house on our first time out looking at houses, we made an offer earlier this week, and they accepted our offer tonight! YAY! We'll be moving mid-April, plenty of time to get the house ready for baby's arrival :happydance:

Congratulations on you new home. Buying and owning your first home is sooooo exciting, you get to rule all decisions (decorating) without a landlord hanging over your shoulders and really make it home placing your mark on it.

But saying that, hard hard work, but so rewarding

ENJOY!!!!

Oh wow, congrats Juhnayrae! What an exciting time! :flower:

Oh we were moer than lucky to see the baby on Wednesday. What a surprise! Not only that, but that ultrasound machine was way way way clearer than the one used this morning. Poor OH was a little bit disappointed because he was hoping for some great photos. Hehe. We'll probably set up a private appointment and have a nice 3D one day with DVD and all in a few weeks so I'm not too bothered.

I had my official 12week ultrasound this morning. Baby was moving all over the place and playing peekaboo with the sonographer. Now, SMGP I think it was who asked? Let me tell you, I saw it with my own eyes that baby jumped when the sonographer pushed a lil bit more to get baby to move (she needed baby to reposition) so I definitely think that that is entirely possible! Also, I felt the lil flutter while baby turned all the way around so I do think the tiny tickles I have been feeling here and there this week are related. I know people say you cannot feel baby until 16 or so weeks, but I am pretty convinced that I can at least feel the fluid moving about. The sonographer explained lots to us so that we knew what we were looking at. Bladder was working well she said. Also, we saw baby 'drinking' and scratching which was darn adorable. Everything looked good: neck, spine, extremities, etc. We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time as well so that was really nice :happydance:

Everything was great. They've decided that baby is measuring a few days ahead so at the moment my new date would be August 19th but I expect that will change again. :haha: If I could, I would buy my own ultrasound machine and watch baby all day long. :baby:

my baby!!

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/7d36ff5f-0bee-412e-a379-fb1590108383_zpse649d7c9.jpg

my baby!!

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/7d36ff5f-0bee-412e-a379-fb1590108383_zpse649d7c9.jpg

Aaaaw, mommy look at that little wee hand. Dont these scans just wanna make you melt?

I have to admit Runnergrl your scan is pretty clear and awsome!

ps: I am loving this week with all the scans :cloud9:

Here is mine, upside down of course :haha:

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/NelaBunneh/Lil%20Bun/12wks4days2.jpg

It just hit me that in less than a week we will be in second tri!!! Two more to go! Woop woop!!!

It just hit me that in less than a week we will be in second tri!!! Two more to go! Woop woop!!!

I think I will switch over to second tomorrow as I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow. Are you girls going to switch to that section right away too?

I thnk my weeks change on Wednesdays so I will probably say I am in 2nd tri tomorrow! Hahahaha.

My sister got me a stroller! It is so nice and cute and it folds into a backpack so it is nice and compact in the car. She had one of those big ones where you just put the carseat on top and she said it was such a hassle and big. I do not remember the brand, I left it at her house for now.

https://m.target.com/p/quicksmart-backpack-stroller-geometric-midnight/-/A-14247966

This looks like it but the one she got is newborn to 30 something lbs.

i due august 4th. im 15 wks today yay :) we are havin a lil boy

https://m.target.com/p/chicco-liteway-stroller-in-fuego-red/-/A-11120093

Here it is!!

cute stroller! I have two.. a jogger and a snap n go for the carseat. super handy when they are tiny. OOps, i lied. I have an umbrella stroller too. Perfect for days at the park or going on vacation for those long days when a nap might not be possible. my son has taken many a nap in his stroller:)

i dont know why my ticker says 12+5, I am 12+6! my weeks change on Mondays, so I will be 13 tomorrow. 2nd tri! wohoo!

Yeah, I will probably register for one more. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"