Due around August 20th!

We will probably have 2 or 3 of everything and keep stuff at mt parenrs since we go over there at least once a week if not more. Less hauling of everything. Haha

i would go crazy seeing my parents or inlaws several times a week! yeesh! too much for me!

We will probably have 2 or 3 of everything and keep stuff at mt parenrs since we go over there at least once a week if not more. Less hauling of everything. Haha
thats understandable. i have a nursery for my daughter & our Jayden that will b here in august at my parents, my boyfriends family & my boyfriends sisters cuz we go to there house every other day.

Runner girl, haha. We are not usually over there that much in the winter, but in the summer/fall we are. Lots of BBQ's and bags tournaments in the yard. We are about 25 minutes away and my brother and sister live very close to my parents so does my best friend who has a son the same age as my nephew so it is easier for all of us to go there and they have a huge yard the boys can play in and go swimming etc. and during football season they have a lot of football parties and stuff. I know once baby is born I will be spending a lot of time over there! My mom was a stay at home mom with us so she is home unless she is playing bunco with her girlfriends or shopping....so she will be my "I need a nap watch the baby" go to person while on maternity leave! Hahahaha

boy-lucky you!!! I didnt leave my son till he was 7 months old!

Oh wow, congrats Juhnayrae! What an exciting time! :flower:

Oh we were moer than lucky to see the baby on Wednesday. What a surprise! Not only that, but that ultrasound machine was way way way clearer than the one used this morning. Poor OH was a little bit disappointed because he was hoping for some great photos. Hehe. We'll probably set up a private appointment and have a nice 3D one day with DVD and all in a few weeks so I'm not too bothered.

I had my official 12week ultrasound this morning. Baby was moving all over the place and playing peekaboo with the sonographer. Now, SMGP I think it was who asked? Let me tell you, I saw it with my own eyes that baby jumped when the sonographer pushed a lil bit more to get baby to move (she needed baby to reposition) so I definitely think that that is entirely possible! Also, I felt the lil flutter while baby turned all the way around so I do think the tiny tickles I have been feeling here and there this week are related. I know people say you cannot feel baby until 16 or so weeks, but I am pretty convinced that I can at least feel the fluid moving about. The sonographer explained lots to us so that we knew what we were looking at. Bladder was working well she said. Also, we saw baby 'drinking' and scratching which was darn adorable. Everything looked good: neck, spine, extremities, etc. We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time as well so that was really nice :happydance:

Everything was great. They've decided that baby is measuring a few days ahead so at the moment my new date would be August 19th but I expect that will change again. :haha: If I could, I would buy my own ultrasound machine and watch baby all day long. :baby:

my baby!!

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/RUNNERGRL1/7d36ff5f-0bee-412e-a379-fb1590108383_zpse649d7c9.jpg

i due august 4th. im 15 wks today yay :) we are havin a lil boy

https://m.target.com/p/chicco-liteway-stroller-in-fuego-red/-/A-11120093

Here it is!!

i would go crazy seeing my parents or inlaws several times a week! yeesh! too much for me!

IT'S A GIRL! Verified by the MaterniT21 test

View attachment 565517

Nela - Oh wow, makes you 1 day after me. My baby measured at 6.2cm at 12 weeks and 4 days old, on your scan was that the babies size for 12 weeks 3 days? If so I would say you are probably due even a day earlier, bu then I am no doctor :)

runnergrl - Oh I just LOVE LOVE that little hand and wee wee fingers, your scan is so so clear! And to think them are the wee fingers you will be kissing :kiss: (amazing)

SMGP - I really like the idea of your pram, space is everything in a car when you have a lille one and all accesories. I have 2 sets, which are pretty much the same set but different chassis. So I have a carseat and OH has a car seat in his car type thing, so it works out well. Heres the Xcel chasis set I have but just in a different fabric though

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/produ...is-pv-car-seat-harper-check/2596d7800/type-i/

and then here is the MPX chasis

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/produ...s-pv-car-seat-heritage-spot/2595d7600/type-i/

Basically one has swivel wheels for like shopping centers etc and then the other one is more for like long walks in parks etc having bigger softer wheels. (we tend to do a lot of out door walking as we have 2 spaniel dogs)

But I do like the one you have SMGP. As mine are all pretty large and take up the entire boot of the car

momof5wants1 - CONGRATULATIONS, that's pretty awesome that they told you so early, here, hell could freeze over and they still wouldn't, not even just to humor you. (Unless you go private you may have a chance) I am so happy for you, now you can start thinking of names :) :happydance:

The doctor I have for this one delivered my 3 1/2 yr old and knows how much we were hoping for a boy. Kinda bummed it's another girl but only since it's my last one. But we are happy she's healthy.

Haha. I will probably be doing the napping at their house at least while I am on maternity leave anyways. I am probably going to take the full 12weeks off so I will have to leave when baby is like 4months old. : (. I am thinking between friends and fam we will not have to do daycare...
Are you stay at home mom then? Or did you mean 7months overnight?

A girl I went to high school with just facebooked me and she is going to school for ultrasound tech and told me to let her know whenever I want to spy on baby and she can get me free scans at her school!! I might be going once a week!! Hahahaha.

Haha. I will probably be doing the napping at their house at least while I am on maternity leave anyways. I am probably going to take the full 12weeks off so I will have to leave when baby is like 4months old. : (. I am thinking between friends and fam we will not have to do daycare...
Are you stay at home mom then? Or did you mean 7months overnight?

I stayed at home with my son for 19 months. I picked up a nanny gig so I watched someone else's children with mine and it worked out beautifully. He was ready to go to school though when we moved and I was ready to get back to work too. Its worked well so far. Not sure what our plan is for when #2 gets here.. the cost of two in childcare is astronomical...

Nela - Oh wow, makes you 1 day after me. My baby measured at 6.2cm at 12 weeks and 4 days old, on your scan was that the babies size for 12 weeks 3 days? If so I would say you are probably due even a day earlier, but then I am no doctor :)

Heya Pineapple,

Hold on lemme get the scan pics. :haha: Babeh measured in at 60.5mm. Yeah my doctor said 12 weeks and 4 days I think. She told me I switch weeks on Mondays so I was at 13 weeks on Monday. Hehehe I can't keep up anymore :haha:

Momof5,

I'm sorry you didn't get your girl :hugs: I know you'll love your lil one no matter what but I understand why you'd be a little bummed. :flower:

SMGP,

Lol, now that's cool. Great that you can help your friend like that *giggles* I am sure she won't have to twist your arm! :flower:

Had our monthy appointment today and heard baby's heartbeat! It was a strong 160bpm :happydance: it was like music! The doppler my doctor used kept picking up baby's kicks too. So sweet! Apprently we have quite the wiggler, he lost the baby a few times and had to chase him/her around hehe.

I feel so blessed that everything is going so well so far! It was especially fun after having a migraine for the last two days...yikes.

Unfortunately I still have to wait 8 more weeks to get an ultrasound! I was trying to negotiate with my doctor, but he didn't seem too interested haha.

I know what you mean! Mine is SO STRICT about the 20 week scan being at or after 20 weeks! no fun!

I know what you mean! Mine is SO STRICT about the 20 week scan being at or after 20 weeks! no fun!

I know it! I don't even want it necessarily to find out the gender, I just want to see how big our baby has grown! The last scan we got was at 9 weeks and they said our next one would be at 20 weeks! That's like 3 months of growth I feel like I'm missing! Oh well, it'll be here before we know it :)

Wahoooo for 13 weeks!!

Ladies, have you thought about contacting a local ultrasound schoolmtomsee if they need patients to practice on? I would never have thought about it until my friend asked me if I wanted to be her patient. I know dental schools and cosmetology schools do that too, so I would assume ultrasound schools would as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->