• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due date buddies needed... August 22nd or close to it anyone?

I've got some pulling/stretching going on too! Started last night around my belly button and is still there today. Mildly crampy but the main symptom today is the weird pain near my belly button! so weird! My OH commented: your body is sure changing already! Oh just wait honey! :haha:

Well today I am officially an appleseed at 5 weeks.:happydance::happydance:
I did a bump/bloat shot this morning before I ate because as the day goes my belly gets even bigger.LOL:haha::blush: Yes, I realize that I already look about 5 months pregnant and I am wondering if maybe my ovaries are still enlarged from the IVF medications I was on which could be adding to the bloat??... LOL:haha::blush:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/5weekbump121212.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/5wkbump121212.jpg

On another note I have been really tired lately. I did my grocery shopping yesterday at Super Walmart and I was there for a few hours, came home and put everything away. Than I was so tired that I was sitting on the couch fighting to keep my eyes open, so I went upstairs to take a nap in the master bedroom for a few hours. :sleep: That helped alot!!!

oh yes..the fatigue is horrible....lol...and so early too...it sucks! I feel like an 80 year old lady lol lol..or a 2 year old haha :sleep:

well off to get ready for Bs MRI appt today...be on later tonight

@Mrs Jerome, good luck with B's MRI appointmnt. I hope it goes well and that there is improvement!! :hugs::hugs:

I am expected to be due August 7th =) I am very happy and nervous at the same time...My first Pregnancy. And the first trimester ahhhhh sick as ever in the morning and in the afternoon and soo ready for my appointment in two weeks. I am ready to see more this time. Congrats to you!!

I'm jealous of your bloating bump! I've got nothing yet, altho if this is anything like my last pregnancy, it
won't be long til I get my bump.
https://i48.tinypic.com/fnguo.jpg

Good luck with the appt mrsj!

Welcome to the new girls that just joined!!! :flower:

@Kater, you have a cute little bump hun!!! :winkwink:

I am wondering if my bump is so huge because I am going to maybe have multiples. We put back 3 embryos for the embryo transfer with my November IVF cycle, so I can't wait until my first OB appointment on 12/27 to see how many embryos are growing in my belly.

Thank you wanna :)

Ooo, that would be so exciting! So they put 3 embryos in you? (sorry, I have no clue how the whole ivf thing works)

Thank you wanna :)

Ooo, that would be so exciting! So they put 3 embryos in you? (sorry, I have no clue how the whole ivf thing works)

Yeah I had 3 embryos transfered. The 3 embryos grew for 5 days before they were transfered. I also have 3 frozen embryos to do a frozen embryo transfer cycle in the future if my DH & me decide that we want to have another child in the future.

Hey all, im 14 dpo today and am feeling af cramps. Im sure its normal but i feel scared cause right now everything scare me. I really want to be able to relax but its pretty hard, hope im not the only one. I was like this with my last pregnancy and then morning sickness hit me hard and that was that, i was soooo sick i couldnt think of anything else. My blood yesturday at 14 dpo were 465 and they didnt check progesterone cause they said they dont check it again once it gets pass 27 and mine last time was 47 so i hope i dont have to worry about progesterone. Had to be given progesterone with my daughter and i dont know why but i attributed the severe morning sickness to it so i am glad i dont have to go through this again but will gladly do it if i need it.
Glad i have you all to stress with. im probably driving my husband up the wall here.

I just found out I'm preggo. 3 weeks and 6 days. I put my last menstrual date in a calculator and it said my expected due date is August 22nd too! I go for my first ob prenatal appt dec 18th. Can't wait!

hi to all the new ladies!! aww mrsttc we are due date buddies not just bump buddies haha!!

Bs appt went fine..just a long day at the hospital...went in at 11 and just got home at almost 6pm....very busy day..no tumor that they could see but a slight spot where some fluid had built up so they sent the images to her neurosurgeon at the other hospital and hes gonna look it over and let us know if there is anything he needs to do or see her for...

how did everyone elses day go? whats the weather like where everyone is?

hi to all the new ladies!! aww mrsttc we are due date buddies not just bump buddies haha!!

Bs appt went fine..just a long day at the hospital...went in at 11 and just got home at almost 6pm....very busy day..no tumor that they could see but a slight spot where some fluid had built up so they sent the images to her neurosurgeon at the other hospital and hes gonna look it over and let us know if there is anything he needs to do or see her for...

yay :happydance:

Hi all!
I'm kind of scared to post here since my last pregnancy ended in mc only a few days after af was due. I've been on the ttc after a loss board and can't believe I'm here..I was planning on only posting on the PAL boardif i got a bfp but saw how close my due date is to the one posted here and couldn't resist.
I had two successful pregnancies before my mc (the second with twins) so I'm hoping the loss was just a fluke.
I o'd late this cycle so going by that I'm due Aug 25th or so. I'm still very early and just got my first believable positive today

welcome Ivy, sorry about your loss hun, Ive had two myself and then went on to have B. Make sure you ask your Dr to check your progesterone levels too if they dont already...I know not all doctors do that right off...so just incase... happy and healthy 9 months and hope to see you around alot!!

Glad the appt went ok, but man that's a long time to be there!

Its cold and gloomy here, no snow has stuck around long.
How about where you are?

Hello ivy! Sending sticky bean thoughts xxx

Mrsttc, our Dr appt is on the same day!

so happy to hear everything went well today!!! It is also cold and gloomy here :( expecting some freezing rain on sunday and possibly some snow on wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->