Due Date Calculator.

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

When using a due date calendar it typically asks for the first day of your last period. Do you guys enter the first day you spotted (if you have spotting) or the first day of your full flow?

Just curious what might be the best method. :)

Hmm, was the spotting the day before the flow? If it's that close together I would probably go with the spotting. If there a few days between I would go with the flow.

Hmm, was the spotting the day before the flow? If it's that close together I would probably go with the spotting. If there a few days between I would go with the flow.

I had spotting the 2 days prior to my flow. I started having spotting prior to my flow probably about 6 months ago? Never had it before in my life but my doctor said your body changes around 30 years old and things like that can happen.

I think it technically counts as part of my cycle so I'm going to count from there...that would make me 5 weeks today instead of 4+5. Hmmm. :D

Thanks!

I went for the first day of actual flow. I was using fertility friend and it does not indicate cd1 until actual flow, not spotting. I spotted a couple of days before as well and I would normally count that but FF does not so whatever I guess lol

Yeah, I use FF too and noticed the same thing. I guess I'll leave it as is for now and we'll see at my first visit how things look. :)

I've done lots of IVF and I was always told to treat first day when you wake up bleeding as the first day of the cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->