Due date Jan,2014.. Anyone????

Congrats to all the new BFPs!! :) I hope you all have great, healthy pregnancies!!

I don't have my first OB appointment until the 31st. I'm hoping she atleast sets me up for an ultrasound. I'll be close to 9 weeks then. Otherwise I'm not sure what's on tap for that appointmet!

Yay for more bfps!
My Dr said the first appointment was mostly just talking, but that they would take my blood and have me pee in a cup. I hope you get a scan though!

My first appt was with a nurse as soon as I found out- they had me pee in a cup and took blood then. This Friday I get an ultrasound with the dr :)

Had my first apt yesterday. No blood work, just urine confirmation. Since it's a long drive they didn't feel the need to confirm with blood or make me come back for comparisons which I am okay with. This was just to talk and have questions answered. My doctor is amazing, spent an hour with me and my husband and is as excited as we are. Hope all goes well and I don't lose this one. A little nervous but staying positive and feel deep down like this will be a success!

Hi everyone
Right now I'm having horrible backache, abdomen feels raw and practically every joint on body is screaming.. Is it normal? This whole thing started a couple of hours back..

I can barley walk because of back pain, despttc. However, I have 3 herniated disks and usually throw my back out a few times a year. So I'm not sure if I threw it out or its pregnancy. I'm thinking pregnancy because the location seems a little different.

I've had a sore back and fill stiff and sore all over. I figured it was just me, but if there is 3 of us it must be a pg thing.

My blood work came back all good, but I think I have the flu =(

Hi gals! Thanks for all the kind words and good luck to all those going for scans soon! My dr set mine for Friday, which will only be 5w4d. I called back to make sure he knew how early I was and he said he knew. I know it's not likely that I'll see the hb, but I'm nervous that not seeing a heartbeat will freak me out! I've been a bundle of nerves all week, lol.

As far as symptoms, I'm not really having any either. My boobs are a bit sore but nothing major. No backache or morning sickness yet. My allergies are going crazy so I think that might be blocking my spidey sense of smell...haha

Yay for more bfps!
My Dr said the first appointment was mostly just talking, but that they would take my blood and have me pee in a cup. I hope you get a scan though!

Yeah I know usually that's how first appointments go. It was different with my son as I had some minor bleeding and the wanted to check for a viable pregnancy so I had a sonogram before I even saw the doctor. And I also had some complications with him and had some extra sonograms. So I'm hoping that with my history she'll order one. I can't imagine not getting anything until 20 weeks! How do they know everything's going OK?

Idk, seems kind of crazy to me! My mw said she would do earlier ones, so I'm happy about that!

Yeah I bet! :) I'd be happy if I knew I'd be getting one in the near future but right now I just feel so in limbo. I'll just have to see what she says on the 31st!

I had my appointment yesterday morning =), My doctor confirmed the pregnancy with an in office urine test and then sent me off for bloods. She also gave me a referral for an early dating scan, we see our baby yoshi for the first time on the 4th of june at 9am:happydance: This is nerve wracking knowing so early, but i think i'll feel more relaxed once we are past the first tri:winkwink:

Hey ladies :)
Early days for me too, 6 weeks 5 days pregnant, due around the 3rd Jan. Had my first midwife appointment at home yesterday, am deemed low risk. Currently debating on what birth I'd like.. have no idea what would be best for me.. What would you ladies opt for? Home, birth centre, hospital..water birth? I have noooo idea whether home would be a good idea in case there are complications, may take us half an hour to get to hospital.. and it will likely be snowing and icy.. On the other hand.. labour might be interrupted if I get in a cold car to get to hospital when labour starts or my waters broke.. What if there are complications like there were with 2 of my friends.. Hmm.. questions questions.. First scan is due 24th June.. The UK usually has fewer scans than US or Japan, hence why it will be so late.
Wishing you all happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Hi! I think I would like a water birth. My dh is slightly creeped out by this idea, and said he would really like a hospital birth, which is fine by me, that way we are covered if anything does happen.

With LO we had a hospital birth. Although my MW kept telling me she thought i should have a home birth lol. But i was living with my dad at the time.

I wanted to explore the options this time, but OH really wants a hospital birth. With LO, the cord got wrapped around his neck and they ended up rushing me to theater although thankfully i didn't need the C-section in the end. But i think OH is just worried the same might happen again, and at the moment we live roughly 45 mins away from any hospital.

Hospital is kind if near for me.. But I would like a hospital delivery only.. That way i don worry about complication-management..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->