Due date Jan,2014.. Anyone????

My home is a mess too- par for the course I guess lol

My house has started looking better,now that relatives are swarming at our place once we made the preg news official.. I have no choice other than keeping it neat. . hehe
How're your twins doing?

Hi, my date is Jan 30th, can I join?

Congrats to all you ladies :) :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I'm also struggling with the maintenance of the house.. Feel nauseated and sleepy all the time, and after work I have no energy to study for my exam (6th june!!) let alone clean. Fiance has been great at loading the dishwasher, washing dishes, cleaning up and maintenaining the house (my bedroom is still messy btw.....) but that didn't happen until I had a meltdown tho.. He was let go of his job about a month ago, we come from 2 different countries and we have not applied for permits to work in each other's countries lol! It is stressing me to no end! So the end result - worry, nausea, and feeling overwhelmed.. and the house is last on my list of worries... Looks OK at the moment, thank god! If it was down just to me, it definitely wouldn't look half as good! x

How's the nausea now? Hope your exam prep is going fine.. :)

It keeps coming and going :) Drove 60 miles yesterday to stock on some childhood fave foods :))) Interesting thing is, I really don't feel like eating meat at all.. so am worried about my iron levels.. How do you make sure you maintain them.. what sort of foods do you go for? I'm waiting for my stomach to settle before I start taking pre-natals. Currently I only take tiny folic acid lozenges (1000 mcg each) and this works for me so far.
Also, I don't know about you girls, but none of my clothes fit me officially from today.. Am taking 3 days off work (exam Thursday) and will shop for some large floaty tops and maternity trousers to try and hide the bulge.. xx

im due jan 4th
got my first scan on 25th june
this is baby #3 x

It keeps coming and going :) Drove 60 miles yesterday to stock on some childhood fave foods :))) Interesting thing is, I really don't feel like eating meat at all.. so am worried about my iron levels.. How do you make sure you maintain them.. what sort of foods do you go for? I'm waiting for my stomach to settle before I start taking pre-natals. Currently I only take tiny folic acid lozenges (1000 mcg each) and this works for me so far.
Also, I don't know about you girls, but none of my clothes fit me officially from today.. Am taking 3 days off work (exam Thursday) and will shop for some large floaty tops and maternity trousers to try and hide the bulge.. xx

Well you are 2 weeks ahead of me on the pregnancy and I went out this weekend (7+ weeks) and bought maternity pants. My regular pants were too tight after I ate something. So I bought 3 pair... and LOVE them! however, they are a bit expensive and hard to find. My girlfriend recommended trying Ross, she told me this after I tried Target, TJmax and Kohls. Good luck!

Ross is awesome! They don't always have a big selection, but there prices are great!

I have been feeling pretty good. Hot all the time. lol. How about you?

Same here, hot all the time! And sleeeepy lol! Oh, and don't have the appetite I used to have, cant stomach the portions I used to, probably due to the uterus growing..

Same here, hot all the time! And sleeeepy lol! Oh, and don't have the appetite I used to have, cant stomach the portions I used to, probably due to the uterus growing..

I am hormonal and hot at times. But,past two days have gone smooth after a long time(except for my headache).
Hey,just a doubt. Any opinion on taking cauliflower in pregnancy,girls? Someone told me its gas forming. So haven't taken it till confirmation of pregnancy. Today I feel like taking it and don't know if should be

I don't have a clue about cauliflower. If you are wanting it, maybe just have a little and see how you react to it.

Thank you, whithearts :)

I did exactly the same thing. ;-) Cauliflower didn't do me any harm. How're you doing?

I'm glad it didn't do anything bad for you!
I am doing pretty good. A little tired, but only have to be at work for another hour, so that is nice. Going to go shopping with my little brother just for fun, looking forward to that.:)

I had my Glucose Challenge Test on Sunday and it came back normal. Yay!! No GDM!!

Glad to hear it! I have mine Oct 10th, hope it goes just as well!

Thanks!

YAY for v-day! Kind of a comfort knowing we've reached it, huh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->