Due date Jan,2014.. Anyone????

I am going for hospital. I want all the resources available to us.

I had our dd in a birth centre and loved it =), i'm definitely going back there again. Hopefully this time i'll get my water birth because dd arrived quicker than they expected lol. I love the security of medical supplies at hand if needed, but a laid back approach to labour and birth.

This will be our 2nd and I will go for a hospital birth maybe the birthing centre joined to it. we had complications during/after birth resulting in my LO being in the NICU and I think they will want us to stay anyway.

I don't mind I think its for the best its a long way off yet to I just want to get to the first scan first!!

I will be going for hospital delivery suite. I'm a NICU nurse and I like to know what I'm getting if there are complications!

Em xxx

Ladies- still no symptoms... anyone else with me? Kinda makes me worry, but no negative symptoms either...

goldstns- I'm right there with you. Really no symptoms at all, well, except I have to pee all the time! LOL But I've also been trying to increase my water intake so I think that has something to do with it as well. :)

I've had alot of heartburn and crampy/stretchy feelings. I started feeling slightly icky tonight as well.

I've had alot of heartburn and crampy/stretchy feelings. I started feeling slightly icky tonight as well.

Me too have those cramps and heartburn. In addition,I've hair loss too. Every nook and corner of our home is full of my hair. I was the only girl in the family with a decent portion of hair,and now I'm scared I'll end up like my hairless relatives :-(

Me too have those cramps and heartburn. In addition,I've hair loss too. Every nook and corner of our home is full of my hair. I was the only girl in the family with a decent portion of hair,and now I'm scared I'll end up like my hairless relatives :-(

Aww don't panic. Pregnancy helps your hair and nails grow faster. That's what I've found anyways. You loose a certain amount of hair a day anyways, but can often be more noticeable during pregnancy.

I just found out its twins so for sure the hospital for me :)

I just found out its twins so for sure the hospital for me :)

Wow congrats!:happydance:, what a wonderful surprise! =)

Is anyone feeling ravenous? i am constantly hungry!:wacko: i cannot stop eating and if i don't eat i feel sick. I've been needing to eat every 2 hours or so atm, and i have an insane craving for big fat sausages lol (the edible kind of course!:haha:)

Congrats on twins!! How exciting. Does it run in the family? Is it your first?

First baby, doesn't run in family, natural :)

Oh wow fantastic!! Bet you and your OH are over the moon! Wishing you a very smooth and healthy pregnancy! Did you take any supplements (maca, fertilaid with vitex) which might have contributed somehow? :) I took maca and fertilaid, first scan is in over a month!! Can hardly wait!

Ladies, you should rent the movie "what to expect when expecting". Its so funny. Dh even liked it.

Hello ladies
I'm am 6 weeks now and my symptoms are decreasing(and I was havin negligible symptoms upto now). I have just occasional giddiness and nausea,my hunger has decreased too.. Should I be worried??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->