Due date Jan,2014.. Anyone????

First baby, doesn't run in family, natural :)

Oh wow fantastic!! Bet you and your OH are over the moon! Wishing you a very smooth and healthy pregnancy! Did you take any supplements (maca, fertilaid with vitex) which might have contributed somehow? :) I took maca and fertilaid, first scan is in over a month!! Can hardly wait!

No supplements, just prenatals

Hello ladies
I'm am 6 weeks now and my symptoms are decreasing(and I was havin negligible symptoms upto now). I have just occasional giddiness and nausea,my hunger has decreased too.. Should I be worried??

Hello :)
I wouldn't worry if I were you, until a doc told you to worry. I had negligible symptoms until my 6th week too.. Except sneazing (lol!) and bloatedness, there was nothing else to suggest I was pg! My symptoms actually decreased before nausea hit in the 7th week.. There seem to be women who carried to term with almost no nasty symptoms.. Fingers crossed you are one of them!! :flower:

Hello ladies
I'm am 6 weeks now and my symptoms are decreasing(and I was havin negligible symptoms upto now). I have just occasional giddiness and nausea,my hunger has decreased too.. Should I be worried??

Hello :)
I wouldn't worry if I were you, until a doc told you to worry. I had negligible symptoms until my 6th week too.. Except sneazing (lol!) and bloatedness, there was nothing else to suggest I was pg! My symptoms actually decreased before nausea hit in the 7th week.. There seem to be women who carried to term with almost no nasty symptoms.. Fingers crossed you are one of them!! :flower:

I get the bloated feeling all the time and I do sneeze all day long:) Thanks for the support :)

Hello girls
My scan appointment date is today and I'm really scared. I'm 6w 2d today

Patience is definitely not one of my virtues! :) Couldn't wait till the 13th week for my nuchal scan and scheduled a private one for next Tuesday when I will be 8 weeks! Excited!
On a different note, omg my nausea is making it sooooo hard to drag myself to work in the mornings. The evenings are just as bad, plus the exhaustion is really killing me. I have gone off heaps of food, and feel sleepy all the time. I have a Global Strategy exam on the 6th June and have no idea what to do to pick myself up.. Any of you girls out there facing similar challenges? How are you coping?

Thank you so much everyone!
Scan over. Fetus and sac good. saw cardiac flicker. Need to go back after 10days to see heart beat better. Thank God!!<3

despttc- we sounds the same! I went for a u/s today, and they saw the heartbeat and we heard it. They took a picture. everything looked great. I go back in 1.5 weeks to do it again.

despttc- we sounds the same! I went for a u/s today, and they saw the heartbeat and we heard it. They took a picture. everything looked great. I go back in 1.5 weeks to do it again.

That's pretty good news goldstns :) :) Congrats again :)

My in laws are comin over next week. I'm really worried as our home now looks like a junk yard. I'm practically eatin and sleepin. :sleep: all day and poor DH has to take care of me,his job and our home too. And to add to all this MIL is a hygiene-freak. She'll probably swoon at the sight of our home. Tense about their visit :-(

des- hope it all works out! However, I have to say its nice knowing Im not the only one who's house looks like that. DH said to me the other day, if the way you are keeping the house has anything to do with your pregnancy, you will have one messy pregnancy. HEHE I am a neat freak too, but not lately.

wow. That was a huge relief gettin to know that its not just me :) Thank you :)

Hi Ladies,
I'm also struggling with the maintenance of the house.. Feel nauseated and sleepy all the time, and after work I have no energy to study for my exam (6th june!!) let alone clean. Fiance has been great at loading the dishwasher, washing dishes, cleaning up and maintenaining the house (my bedroom is still messy btw.....) but that didn't happen until I had a meltdown tho.. He was let go of his job about a month ago, we come from 2 different countries and we have not applied for permits to work in each other's countries lol! It is stressing me to no end! So the end result - worry, nausea, and feeling overwhelmed.. and the house is last on my list of worries... Looks OK at the moment, thank god! If it was down just to me, it definitely wouldn't look half as good! x

:wave:

You're all welcome to join January Jelly Beans if you want :flower: If you click on the jelly bean logo in my signature, it will bring you to the group.

Hello
I had my scan today. Heard the heart beat. I kinda feel better now:) I've doctor's appointment the coming Monday with a few blood tests. How're you doing? Did you go for the next scan appointment?

Hi Ladies,
I'm also struggling with the maintenance of the house.. Feel nauseated and sleepy all the time, and after work I have no energy to study for my exam (6th june!!) let alone clean. Fiance has been great at loading the dishwasher, washing dishes, cleaning up and maintenaining the house (my bedroom is still messy btw.....) but that didn't happen until I had a meltdown tho.. He was let go of his job about a month ago, we come from 2 different countries and we have not applied for permits to work in each other's countries lol! It is stressing me to no end! So the end result - worry, nausea, and feeling overwhelmed.. and the house is last on my list of worries... Looks OK at the moment, thank god! If it was down just to me, it definitely wouldn't look half as good! x

How's the nausea now? Hope your exam prep is going fine.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->