Due date

Does anyone know if increased discharge is a sign of impending labour? I've been getting heavier and heavier discharge these last few days - no mucus though.

I think I read this last night - the answer being yes ...

:D

Good luck Marley! cant be to much longer now :D

x

Think things might get moving in the next few days - have had to crap 4 times already today! I was cleaning for a lot of the day, including moving a king sized solid wood bed so I could set up the crib, and my BH seem to be getting a bit stronger. So fingers crossed that it happens in the next day or two.

:happydance: Good luck Marley really hope things get started asap! Its so exiting!
xx

YAY!!!!====more labor dust your way---sounds like all is well anytime now=-==hopefully before u even read this you've delivered lol=== and ya i'm pretty sure increased discharge and trips to the restroom are def. signs--- good luck let us know how it goes

Still here I'm afraid. Things seem to have settled down a bit again, but that could be coz I only got about 5 hours sleep last night - I just wasn't tired. I even got up at the back of 6 this morning! Oh well, another boring day today I think.

aww you must be so fed up now, hope it happens soon for you

x

i was 40+7 so 2mos ur day ;)

not gonna ask how ur feeling( not in a bad way mind!) just i know how tiresome it is!

hope its soon tho hun xxx

Still here girls. :hi: Just back from midwife, she tried to book me in for induction next week but I told her that I'd rather be monitored, so we have an appointment on wednesday to see an obstetrician (sp) to discuss things. I get the feeling that I'll start to get told how I could be harming my baby etc, but I've done my research and I'll know when they're talking crap :muaha: The midwife also implied that if I went over 42 weeks, then they might not attend me at home, but I know that I have a right to refuse to go into hospital and they have to attend me.

Of course, I am hoping to avoid all this hassle and have this sprog before wednesday - Get Out you wee bugger! :dohh::rofl:

Awww Marley glad to hear you are still hanging in there! Your lil bud is quite content on their warm home LOL Wishing you the best and lots of labour dust. Hopefully not much longer now!

Any idea of how much baby weighs around now?

Aint got a scoobie - know how much I weigh tho (I'm not telling lol)

Marley, send you all labourdust in the world :hi:

Is little one still hangin on in there?!

You stick to what you want they will never refuse to deliever you lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"