Due date

marley2580

Reaction score
Well that's me hit my due date now and no sign of the sprog. I'm getting a lot of braxton hicks in the evenings but that's about it. I'm eating pineapple and walking as much as I can (not that easy when you're this size and live on the top of a hill) but I can't persuade the OH to do his duty :dohh: Having said that I'm generally tired and uncomfortable by 10pm and I'll sleep till 8am so I'm not feeling sexy in the slightest. :blush:

Wow lucky you sleeping like that lol

Labour dust to you Marley I hope lil one arrives soon & shame on your OH :shock:

Nice hot curry for dinner?

Good luck! Hope the baby comes soon! Keep us posted! :hugs:

Good luck Marley, and shame on DH!:dohh:

It'll happen for you soon hun.:hugs:

Best of luck Marley, hope your lil bud comes soon hun!

Had a couple of twinges last night but nothing serious. Had the midwife today and the sprog is 3/5 engaged. She's asked me to think about getting a sweep done next week if the sprog hasn't arrived, but tbh I don't really want one, I don't think it's worth the discomfort and the risk of the waters breaking. She also mentioned induction if I hit 42 weeks, but that's something I have no intention of doing without a sound medical reason. I didn't get into it though, no point in fighting about it before it's nessicary. Hopefully I'll go sooner rather than later.

Awww hun, I hope the little one arrives soon hunni. A sweep or being induced aren't the most desirable things to want are they, xx

Marley, fingers crossed for u and sprog!!!

I am getting a little bit worried at the moment, I might go overdue as it just doesn't feel like little one will come out by the 18th/Nov :dohh:

Sprinkling labour dust for you Marley, hope lil one comes soon!

aww hun im sorry you've gone overdue, hope something happens for you soon

hey if u get bored uve always ur gas n air to play with!

labour dust!

oh marley i keep checking in on here --and still nothing for u come on already ---labor dust coming ur way--- hope baby comes soon!!!

Bless ya! Bet ur gettin really impatient! I really hope things start happening for you soon hun, best wishes to you both x

tell dh that it will be the last time for a long while that you will want his hot dog near your hamburger....that should get him going :blush:

Well OH finally did his duty and... not a bloody twinge. I think I'm just going to have to resign myself to waiting. The sprog will come when it's ready I suppose.

Well OH finally did his duty and... not a bloody twinge. I think I'm just going to have to resign myself to waiting. The sprog will come when it's ready I suppose.

hopefuly baby will decide he/she is ready soon for you!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->