Due date

Littlebear11

Reaction score
My due dates coming so quick and I'm really scared about it. I'm freaking out about the pain and what if I accidentally poop in front of everyone while I push. Probably something stupid to be scared of but I'll be so embarrassed. I'm terrified but I want to meet my son so bad

Do you have antenatal classes locally that you could go to? They cover a lot of labour, birth and post-natal and are really great to go to.

As for pooping... I swear I did both times, I even shouted that I had and after being reassured that it was baby I said 'No, I definitely shit myself!' :dohh: You'll be too busy to care, honestly and if you do, someone will clean it up very quickly. Plus with all of the pressure you feel from baby coming out you likely wouldn't know if you had unless you were looking or someone told you!

Do you have antenatal classes locally that you could go to? They cover a lot of labour, birth and post-natal and are really great to go to.

As for pooping... I swear I did both times, I even shouted that I had and after being reassured that it was baby I said 'No, I definitely shit myself!' :dohh: You'll be too busy to care, honestly and if you do, someone will clean it up very quickly. Plus with all of the pressure you feel from baby coming out you likely wouldn't know if you had unless you were looking or someone told you!

I was thinking about going to some classes, I'll make a few calls tomorrow to see if there's any near by me. I'd like for my boyfriend to come but he's been working a lot so hopefully I can find something that works with his schedule

Hopefully he can come! My ex couldn't come to the ones with our first due to work so I took my mum just for some company!

Hopefully he can come! My ex couldn't come to the ones with our first due to work so I took my mum just for some company!

I've been taking my mom to all the appointments he can't go to so I'm sure she would join me if anything.

I would definitely look into a class. I found that very helpful with my first. My hospital offers a refresher course and I plan to take that too.

As for pooping.. Apparently I did. My DH told me I did but I honestly had no idea. Some days I swear he is just messing with me. :haha:

I know it doesn't necessarily make it better, but pooping during labor is usually a good sign. ;) It means that your baby is moving how they should be! I was so freaked out about pooping during my labor with my DD, but honestly, when I was in the pushing phase, it was the last thing I cared about!! You'll be distracted by the pressure and the realization that you're about to meet your baby! And the doctors are so used to it, it doesn't even phase them. They're pros at subtly and quickly throwing it away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->