due date

stellababy

Reaction score
today was supposed to be my due date with the baby i lost this april... i've been thinking about him all this week and feeling sad, so i thought I would post something here. But the great news is that today is also my V Day for my new girl who is due March 7th! What a coincidence :blush:

Its not an easy day at all is it. With my first day in March it was very hard, it wasnt so bad in June when I was over the most dangerous period (for me) with this one.

Congrats on your V day though! :happydance:

So many anniversaries - next one is 30 Nov which was second mmc date. By then I will be 36-37 weeks pregnant but even so its never an easy date to get through.

Mizze xx

Yep - these milestones do bring it all back :hugs: it is so hard. Sometimes the lead up is worse than the actual date.

It is great that you have a very positive occasion this week too - it can definately lift your spirits.

hx

Yep - these milestones do bring it all back :hugs: it is so hard. Sometimes the lead up is worse than the actual date.

It is great that you have a very positive occasion this week too - it can definately lift your spirits.

hx

That is VERY true - my first due date was 17th March and I had a complete meltdown on 1st march because all of a sudden it was the same month my first lo should have been born. I took 17th off work and that was good but they day itself wasnt as bad as the apprehension leading up to it.

Mizze x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->