Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

Where is everybody? How're we all doing?

I have been so sick lately ladies. these last few days have been horrible! (I think I'm just a suck cause I don't get sick often :p ) feeling a bit better today, but no where near where I should be!

Otherwise have my scan booked for January 5th so that's exciting - and it's going to be 4d! Nothing too much new here besides that!

hey, sorry to hear your sick hun.really hope u get better soon.
is it a lot more expensive to get a 4D scan?
Are you going to find out the sex?

take care

xx

I can't decide if i'm going to have a 4D or not! Its quite expensive isn't it.

Are you going to find out the gender? I don't have patience i'm definitely going to find out if i can :D

Thanks :) I'm on the mend. So here's to hoping tomorrows better!

Here I can get a 4d scan with a cd of pics for 20 bucks.So that's what I chose to do. How can you go wrong for 20 bucks?

And I'm definitely finding out the sex. I'm too impatient as well. I want to know NOW never mind on January 5th!!

Hi everyone...Hope you are all doing ok....have most of you lost your sickness now....I am pleased to say I haven't had any for a couple of weeks now....hoorah! Hope you are all ok!

hello everyone - hope you had a good festive period. i've been away from work, and therefore pc access, for a few weeks as was ill with the noro virus just before xmas. most unpleasant!
ajarvis - how did your scan go today? do you know the sex now?! i'm finding out in two weeks - can't wait!

congrats to all. I'm due 26th may with my 1st so this is all new to me but so far so good!

Hiya ladies...hope ur all well...so so sorry i havent been on for a while we moved house in dec and only just got internet!!! so missed being online lots!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->