Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

I have to say I don't own a pair of scales, thank goodness....I am just leaving it to the midwife to weigh me! I know my little bump is growing but I have no idea if I have put on weight or not!
I also can't believe we have made it to the second tri......hope everyone is having a good week! x

I think ive put on about 4lbs which isnt too bad, just hope i dont balloon at the end.

I only want to put on weight that is nessacery, dont wanna just eat to be greedy if that makes sense. More weight to loose then afterwards

ive lost 8lb and did put a pound back on and have now lost it again!!! got another scan 2mro at 3.10 so they can do the checks they shud at 12 weeks!! Sorry havent posted on here i keep forgetting :(

hope everyones well xxxxx

Helloooo. We seem to be a quiet bunch :p

Not much new to report here either mind you. I've been having headaches - which I had with my son as well in the 2nd tri. I have a doctor's appointment not this week but next week to get my ultrasound date for finding out the sex :) :) Getting a touch excited for that. Doesn't even seem far away! 4 or 5 weeks :)

So how many of us are in 2nd tri?

Do we have a list yet for everyones due dates and all that? I know I may be early with this, but time seems to be flying!

Hope all is well with everyone!

time is flying. Thinking about it im almost 4 months....its gone really quick. I bet your real excited bout getting the date of your next scan. :D mines just after xmas on 30th Dec.

xxx

My sexing scan is 5th Jan woooo.

Am not doing too bad, still been feeling sick in the evenings which isnt too nice.

Woke up this morning though feeling rotten, real sore scratchy throat, sneezin me head off and freezing. I need to be back in bed but i got too much to do, we moving this coming weekend and i aint started packing yet!!!!

hello all! at last, just had my 12 week scan - so far so good - in fact, it was quite the wriggler! making it all feel a bit more real...
can't wait to join you ladies in 2nd tri next week! and to start telling everyone - we've only told family and two close friends so far. it's becoming a drag making up excuses for not drinking and trying to hide the fact i'm in maternity trousers!
my due date's still 8th june as scan agreed with my previous dates xxx

i have my 20 week scan on 8th jan seems so far away but its coming very quick!! xxxx

Kmh2009 - it'll be great to have a date that I know I'm finding out the sex for sure! I'm pretty sure though I'm going to book it for either the 30 or 31st of December as I'll be 19 weeks and my boyfriend will be off work so he won't have to take a day off to come.

Classyburd - that's awesome that you know so early when your scan is! You can count down :p too bad you're feeling sick! As if moving and packing while pregnant wasn't bad enough!

Char - you've made it to 12 weeks... I'd just start telling everyone but then I'm no good at not telling people things. I'm not good at coming up with excuses or lieing even for a good cause :p

Angel - you know well in advance too! that's neat.

Is anyone planning on a 3d scan? I'm thinking about getting a 3d ultrasound done if they tell us it's a girl since I've heard that they are wrong more often about girls than boys.

guess what. a had about 4 or 5 people come up to me today and ask if i was pregnant, or whens is t due or OH wow, your pregnant. That means my bump is that noticeable. YEY.

xxx

Not only do i have to move whilst being pregnant, i also woke up this morning full of cold :(

awww :hugs: being pregnant and sick is horrible cause you can't take anything!

Well i've got a little bump for sure now. Will have to take a pic this week since it's been a couple since my 12 week pic - I can post it in 2nd tri :p

sounds like everyone is doing ok apart from the colds! I have got my next scan booked for the 13th of Jan. I don't want to find out the sex though although I am positive it had a winky on its 12 week scan!

I really don't want to have to wait til' June to find out baby's sex... I'm way too impatient lol. I think it's a girl personally so we'll have to wait and see if mother's intuition is right this time too....

Looks like I'm going to have to wait til' the first week of January to have my ultrasound now. Since that last week of December is just way too busy and I don't have enough seniority to take it off. Oh well. My understanding from when I was pregnant with my son is that it's actually better to wait til' 20 weeks.

feel awful today. Got a cold and such a sore throat :( been sick a few times and have tummy pains. so much fun :-(

xx

Great Bump pic! You can definitely see the growth!

How did you get them that small? Mine always show up huge!

lol it actually took me ages to get them that small. i opened them up in a photo editing programme and clicked on resize image, i change the image to 500 by 400. don't know id this helps :) xx

I'll try that next time as every time they come out huge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->