Due end of may/beginning of June? UK/US

What great bump pics.......they show so much change in such a short time! How you feeling now KMH?

Hope everyone else is well! Is anybody else still feeling a bit tired?

yeh hun still really tired here!! bad dizziness and headaches!! xxxx

I've just been really off it today, I have felt so tired, my head feels like its somewhere else, I have had a constant dull headache and just generally feel rubbish! I hate to moan.........I just want to curl up in bed already! x

when is your next scan angel? Mine is 13th of January x

Feeling tired on and off. Some nights OK some days just beat! Lately though I'm getting back to not feeling pregnant at all! I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday when I get my form to book my scan :p Which will probably be thefirst week of January!

i feel awful, so upset and sobbing. just arguing over everything....especially sausages :(

awww. I'm easily irritated right now too, althoug our fighting over everything is nothing new :p

Why were you fighting about sausages (if I'm not being too nosy! - If I am Sorry!!)

bump pics: 15 weeks 1 day

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/ajarvis/15weeks-1.jpg

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/ajarvis/15weeks1-1.jpg

hows everyones weeks so far?

I just posted in the may buddies thread but as i'm due on the 27th i thought i'd post here too, its a bit late i know lol

Hi Dreams! I posted in both too :) Welcome!

hello everyone! and welcome dreams! my week's going well, thanks, ajarvis - finally started telling people this week (bet you can't believe i held off so long!). i was so nervous about it, but it's exciting for the news to finally be out, although it felt really weird actually saying the words out loud! now i'm out of baggy clothes and still squeezing ok into my old fitted tops so feeling my old self, but with belly!
feeling generally ok - still suffering a little with tiredness but i'm super busy with work at the mo so it's probably that. the major thing i'm noticing is i'm definitely getting hungry more quickly now - how is that possible?! my appetite is insatiable!!
how's everyone else doing?
off to see my parents for our christmas this weekend (spending christmas with OH's family) first time my seeing my mum since she found out - should be fun : )
xxx

I admire anyone who can wait 13 weeks to tell people. i'd never be able to explain not smoking, or drinking or the weight gain in any other way lol. Plus the fact that it's fun to talk about! Bet your mom is excited eh?!

I get really hungry easily too - and the bad thing is I've always been like that and now it's worse lol. Other than all that doing just fine here. I'm going to book my ultrasound appointment for the first week of January. Booking that on Monday as they're closed right now.

mmmm. me too. can't wait to get home now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->