Due in Jan 2012

laurah8279

3rd Tri - 1st child
Reaction score
Hi all you lovely ladies!!! :hi:

I am due on 20 January 2012 with my first baby (after 1 miscarriage) and was hoping to meet and chat to other ladies due the same month to compare symptoms/feelings/etc.

Please join me! :happydance:

Speak to you soon

Laura

xxxxx

Hey :)

I'm due on January 27th and this will be my first too :)

How are you feeling?

Katherine x

Yey!! I have bump buddies!! :happydance:

I am doing ok so far, fainted once, didn't really suffer from morning sickness in first tri, ate loads actually and its now that I am in the 2nd tri I have gone off my food...strange!! My Dad always told me I was backwards though :haha:

How are you girls feeling? Getting used to having a bump yet? Mine turned up out of the blue last week! One day I just looked fat, the next morning I woke up and had a proper bump!

xx

I felt miserable from weeks 4-10. I was super tired, no appetite, and felt like I had motion sickness for over a month. Never did manage to throw up though.

Once I hit 12 weeks, I no longer felt pregnant at all! Everything was back to normal and I feel great. At 15 weeks, my bump appeared out of nowhere - practically overnight. Since then, I've had to buy maternity jeans and pants since my regular clothes were no longer comfortable.

Right now, I'm much more relaxed than I was in early pregnancy and really falling in love with the little peanut growing inside of me. I feel occasional flutters (which I'm almost certain is the baby), and it is wonderful. :cloud9:

Hi girlies...!

I am due in 25th after 2.5 years of trying. I am very jealous of you guys having bumps... I still dont! Just in that fat stage still... booo!! Never mind! I am feeling really good at the moment, with just a sore back where I have been referred to a physio.

Hope you guys are feeling ok, so have you got anything for baby yet... and are you planning on finding out the gender?!?

Cant wait guys, January next year is like the start of a different life!! :)

xx

I am due Jan 24 :)

I def have a little bump and am in maternity pants now. I am so surprised I got it this early, as this is my first pregnancy. But I am very long waisted, tall, and kind of on the thin side, so that may be why.

I have had afternoon and night sickness pretty much throughout the pregnancy (no morning sickness). I still have it, though not nearly as bad as in the first tri. Otherwise, I do think I am starting to get some energy back!

Yay for January babies :happydance:

Hi girlies...!

I am due in 25th after 2.5 years of trying. I am very jealous of you guys having bumps... I still dont! Just in that fat stage still... booo!! Never mind! I am feeling really good at the moment, with just a sore back where I have been referred to a physio.

Hope you guys are feeling ok, so have you got anything for baby yet... and are you planning on finding out the gender?!?

Cant wait guys, January next year is like the start of a different life!! :)

xx

I think I need to see a physio as well. I have pain in my pubic bone whenever I shift my weight to the right. My doctor didn't think too much of it at my last appointment (said it was ligament pain), but its gotten much worse.

We just bought our stroller and carseat (Britax B-Ready and Chaperone). We knew it was the one we wanted, and it happened to be on sale, so we took advantage of the deal even though it is still early.

I'm due the 4th January!
Having a little baby boy!

I think I'm due Jan 3rd, as we were being really accurate with timing, although the hospital scan said Dec 31st-eek!

I'm due 20th January too :)

It's scary when you count the weeks left!

There's also a big thread in Pregnancy Groups for Jan babies - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/685356-january-snowangels-2012-2nd-tri.html

xx

Hi!!

Its great seeing so many of you due around the same time as me!

My bump seems to have disappeared today, is this normal?!?!?

xxx

Hiya! I'm due Jan 8th with our first, expecting a baby girl :happydance:

I'm due 20th January too :)

It's scary when you count the weeks left!

It's more scary looking at the nursery/childcare fees! :haha:

Have you bought anything yet? My other half won't let me buy anything until we find out what we are having in 3 weeks :cry:

xx

I think I'm due Jan 3rd, as we were being really accurate with timing, although the hospital scan said Dec 31st-eek!

Ooh, NYE baby!! That would be craaaazy! :haha:

When did you get your 4D scan done? I thought you couldnt get them done until after 20 weeks?

Do you know what you are having?

xxx

I'm having my fifth little girl!!! I had a gender scan done at Babybond and they do them from sixteen weeks onwards. When is your scan? Will you find out? And yes my bump still pops in and out alot, I think it's dependant on how baby is lying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->