Due in January 2018.

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
So they swiped our original thread and hid it somewhere and I can never find it.

Since there are all the other 'due in groups' hanging around here I'm putting my foot down and starting another for at least a friendly pit stop on the way to digging through the forum depths looking for the original thread.

So. How IS everyone?

My Seabands are saving my bacon, the morning sickness aka all day and all night nausea is SO much better since I got them.

I can feel my bump now when I lay down. Although it's totally hidden when I stand up of course.

Still absolutely shattered but hanging in there.

Chances are its been moved to the due date bit, they did it to our old thread!! But hi, it appears im also due in January :wave:

It's been moved to the groups section. ��

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2434561-january-2018-babies-37-bfps.html

Hi! Due in January as well! I have zero morning sickness and it's scaring the heck out of me. I'm only 5 weeks today so it's still early though. I do have some other symptoms though but morning sickness is so reassuring!

Hi! Due in January as well! I have zero morning sickness and it's scaring the heck out of me. I'm only 5 weeks today so it's still early though. I do have some other symptoms though but morning sickness is so reassuring!

No morning sickness here either I'm 5 weeks too so dont panic too much

I know where it's gone but it's just such a mission to find!

Hello to everyone who's dropped in here.

Hi! I'm due Jan 12th (I think). My first doctor appointment is next week. I am hoping for a dating ultrasound, but who knows. I don't think they do them until 20 weeks at this office.

I am SO tired and exhausted this time... I had zero symptoms with my son. This time I am completely wiped all the time. My boobs hurt and today I've been a bit nauseous. The smell/though of bacon or any smoked meat makes me want to :sick:

I am seriously afraid that I am having twins because of these symptom and the fact that I got a BFP a week before my period was due.... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm due at the end of Jan. My first appointment will be 8 weeks and the receptionist said they don't do ultrasounds until the anatomy scan! (this doctor gave me a dating scan two years ago, so we'll see...)

Hello! I believe I'm due in January as well (LMP April 11th) but haven't gotten confirmation from my dr. yet.

I've had three very early losses (all around 4-5 weeks) so this is the first time I've gotten this far and my betas are quite high so they think we are off to a great start.

I'm also a bit concerned because I don't have a ton of symptoms (other that sore and rapidly expanding boobs and occasional hot flashes). I really hope this one sticks!

Sending love to the January mamas!

Hello all!

Johnas second babies do tend to make you feel more wretched because you're tired and less rested because you have a little one to look after already.

I'm pregnant with baby number 3 and feel even worse than number 2 and significantly worse than number 1!

I had to resort to Seabands to combat the constant debilitating nausea. They have saved my life, I could barely move before.

Gezimmon, you mean your doctors won't do a scan until 20 weeks?! That's ridic. What country are you in?

Hi all, can I join too? :)

I just found out I'm pregnant and due Jan 31st. It's our first and we've had an early miscarriage before, so I'm nervous but trying to be optomistic!

I'm being monitored through my fertility clinic (we were starting IUI next cycle!) so I'll be doing 2 blood tests a week, and an early ultrasound at 7 weeks, so we are really happy with that!

Marissa - I don't have a lot of symptoms either, far less than last time. I'm taking it as a positive! Mine are the same as yours really, plus itchy skin.

Hello all!

Johnas second babies do tend to make you feel more wretched because you're tired and less rested because you have a little one to look after already.

I'm pregnant with baby number 3 and feel even worse than number 2 and significantly worse than number 1!

I had to resort to Seabands to combat the constant debilitating nausea. They have saved my life, I could barely move before.

Gezimmon, you mean your doctors won't do a scan until 20 weeks?! That's ridic. What country are you in?

I'm in the United States, but I think the receptionist was just wrong. I can't imagine my doctor not doing one at my first appointment when she did it with my last!

I found out 5 days before my missed period. Today is the day of my missed period and I'm so queasy, gassy, tired, and bloated!! This is pregnancy number three for me. I'm not even saying the word 'twins' out loud. Surely it's just hormones and it being my third! I am hoping I show early, though....

Hi girls I'm due the 25th Jan with baby 7 so I guess I'm the resident large family Mum here lol

Hey everyone 😊 ive just found out so excited baby number 3 for me due January 19th i think so just under 6 weeks gone not 1 symtom tho at the minute. Xx

Hi! Due Jan. 23! This will be my fourth and final final. The last was SUPPOSE to be the last but DH and I had a good week :laugh:

Omg ten months... you wont have time to have fun weeks for a wile lol congrats to u and everyone 😚

Holliems, the last was supposed to be the last for us too,

Hello Jan Mums :)

Due 20th Jan so currently around 5 weeks 4 days. Appointment with my GP this afternoon to record the pregnancy.

No sickness, no symptoms what so ever. Maybe slightly tender breast.

So far so good :)

Due on the 26th which is also my Birthday! :) I have a 4 year old and 2 year old. Already have my hands full!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->