Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

confuzion, I'm so happy you're going to stick around. I love your spirit and in my mind you'll always be a June sunflower. I'm sure in time you'll have happy news to report again.

confuzion- I agree completely with the other ladies... your attitude is inspiring! We had genetic testing and everything came back fine. My MCs were due to my clotting disorder-MTHFR. I am heterozygous so not that bad off and can maintain a pregnancy if I am on baby aspirin. I really hope you get some answers and finally get the baby you have been waiting for:hugs:

Seems like there are a lot of us on aspirin x

Glad to hear it Lego! Congrats.

Thanks for all the warm words again ladies.

Miss406 - congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months.

I midway through my 11th week and it seems like my symptoms are finally starting to subside. I still kind of feel kind of out of it mentally and physically, but I no longer feel sick.

Of course with the lack of symptoms I decided to pull out my doppler last night and as luck would have it, I couldn't find baby's heartbeat. Everytime I thought I got some blips I seemed to lose the signal right away. I think all is well since I was trying on an empty bladder but it would have been nice to have found it for reassurance.

Also, this baby is going to look like dh's twin because I have been SO mad at him for the past couple of days. We want to buy a new house in about 2-3 years, and I've been trying to talk with dh about your budget and finances. Like a lot of guys, he totally brushed off my concerns and had such a lackadaisical, do-nothing attitude about it I wanted to wrench his neck! I keep trying to tell him that just because it was easy to qualify for a mortgage a few years ago doesn't mean much since the housing crisis. It seems like I get madder at dh when I'm pregnant than at any other time!

I can't believe our group is coming to the end of first tri already, it's going so quickly! I'm really itching to announce now! Especially to tell Jesse!

I can't believe our group is coming to the end of first tri already, it's going so quickly! I'm really itching to announce now! Especially to tell Jesse!

I know what you mean, a week from today I have my 12 week appointment!! Eek! It has really flown my for me, hopefully the rest of the time slows down so I can prepare for Junie's arrival.

Yes it's hard to believe that the second tri is almost here because it seems time passes sooooooo slowly. I can't wait until the gender reveals start rolling in.

So while my nausea is gone, it's been replaced with heartburn. Stupid.

I think second tri is my favourite, everyone relaxes and it starts to be fun! And we're not big enough to be too uncomfortable!
X

I feel like I'm ages behind! You're all talking about week twelve and second tri and I'm coming down to week 8!!!:nope:

I won't be in second tri until mid December!

confuzion - i just wanted to add how sorry i am. i can't imagine what you're going through. you always felt like the thread mother - our selfless leader, and now you are proving it even more! i hope you find some peace in this sad time, and you get your rainbow very soon.

afm, had a health scare today where i suddenly lost my vision. went to the doctor and apparently it was a migraine starting, which i've never had before. hoping this doesn't mean i'll get them a lot in pregnancy.

he was nice enough to do an u/s and baby was there, heart beating and looking fine, but my gestational sac was shaped like a banana instead of being round. anyone had any experience with this? he seemed to think it was fine, it just didn't give my baby as much room so we couldn't get a good picture. but of course i am worried about it.

Today I went to Babies R Us! This is my first trip to the store in 5 years or more. It was really exciting to see baby shoes, dresses etc. :happydance: I almost forgot how small newborn babies are.

I am just trying to remain calm which is getting hard these days. I just want to share my happiness with all my friends and family... But, right now, I'm just going to shout here in this forum!!!

YAY YAY YAY! :cloud9: :happydance:

he was nice enough to do an u/s and baby was there, heart beating and looking fine, but my gestational sac was shaped like a banana instead of being round. anyone had any experience with this? he seemed to think it was fine, it just didn't give my baby as much room so we couldn't get a good picture. but of course i am worried about it.

At about 8 weeks my gestational sac was also a bit banana shaped, I think its because the baby is growing so fast, it was more oblong than round, don't stress, we also thought it was weird - both sacs were not really round shaped, its also how they press on the uterus that changes the shape. I remember at 5 weeks it was nice and round.

I'm only week 9! So not near 12 yet, it will go quickly though xx

Hi everyone
Firstly, so sad to hear your news confuzion, you are in my thoughts right now.
Ive been feeling loads better over the past few days which kind of unnerves me a bit because I dont "feel" pregnant as such. My energy seems to have returned and I dont feel sick any more. Im still hungry all the time and although im eating a little better because I have the energy to cook more I still have many food aversions and im struggling to get back into veg!
Does anyone else have a constant thirst no matter how much water they drink? I just feel thirsty all the time even though im drinking a ton of water! I feel kind of headachey a lot of the time aswell. Not a bad headache but just a horrible fuzzy head!
Hope everyone else is doing ok!
Ive got less than a week until my first scan now! I feel like I need to see this baby to make it feel more real now!

Hi everyone
Firstly, so sad to hear your news confuzion, you are in my thoughts right now.
Ive been feeling loads better over the past few days which kind of unnerves me a bit because I dont "feel" pregnant as such. My energy seems to have returned and I dont feel sick any more. Im still hungry all the time and although im eating a little better because I have the energy to cook more I still have many food aversions and im struggling to get back into veg!
Does anyone else have a constant thirst no matter how much water they drink? I just feel thirsty all the time even though im drinking a ton of water! I feel kind of headachey a lot of the time aswell. Not a bad headache but just a horrible fuzzy head!
Hope everyone else is doing ok!
Ive got less than a week until my first scan now! I feel like I need to see this baby to make it feel more real now!

yes, except for the water part. i'm going through around 4pts of skimmed milk a day though :/

Hi all!

Welcome miss406 and congrats!

Confuzion, hope you're ok you seem to be staying so strong! :flower:

Lego glad everything is ok!

I also can't wait for 2nd tri, only 4 more sleeps until my 1st scan at 12 weeks :D
I've got a cold at the moment so I'm all bunged up, but atm this doesn't bother me as I'm just greatful to be here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->