Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I hate to bring you down with this news ladies, but I've just been told I'm having a MMC. Baby measured a week smaller than the last ultrasound I had. No heartbeat.

Currently waiting for another ultrasound to confirm. But seems I won't be having my June sunflower. I'll see how I'm gonna manage this thread without actually being a part of it.

Again really sorry to put a damper on things :(
oh no I'm so so sorry :hugs::hugs: please update us and let's hope for a miracle :hugs: xxxxxxx

confuzion I am so so sorry. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I can't imagine what you're going through right now.

Please don't feel obligated to continue maintaining this thread if you're not up to it. One of us can take it over no problem.

Some of these stories are scaring me to death! I'm a first timer and I'm hoping for a vaginal delivery, and epidurals scare me to death so I'm planning to go without it, if I can. Breaking your pubic bone! Eeeeeeck!

confuzion:hugs: I'm so sorry.

I'll try to catch up on everyone else later today.

Confuzion :cry: :hugs: so sorry Hun, iv been there twice and it's horrific. Thinking of you xx

Some of these stories are scaring me to death! I'm a first timer and I'm hoping for a vaginal delivery, and epidurals scare me to death so I'm planning to go without it, if I can. Breaking your pubic bone! Eeeeeeck!

I've had two births without an epidural. I do believe the main factor is I never feared it. I was always very confident in my body x

Thank you for the support ladies. You're all great. I am dealing with it better than I expected. I think deep down I knew something was wrong this past week.

Second ultrasound showed baby measuring 9 weeks so not smaller after all. But definitely no heartbeat.

At least they are willing to test me to figure out what the problem is. Did a coagulation work up. And they're going to test the baby for chromosomal abnormalities. I'm looking forward to getting some answers.

Thank you for the support ladies. You're all great. I am dealing with it better than I expected. I think deep down I knew something was wrong this past week.

Second ultrasound showed baby measuring 9 weeks so not smaller after all. But definitely no heartbeat.

At least they are willing to test me to figure out what the problem is. Did a coagulation work up. And they're going to test the baby for chromosomal abnormalities. I'm looking forward to getting some answers.

I hope you do get some answers, that's the worst part. We found out after ours that I have a blood clotting problem, and something so simple as taking aspirin resulted in my youngest son! Hope it turns out to be something simple for you too Hun. Nothing anybody says will help really, but you will deal with it in your own way. Feel free to pm me anytime xx

Oh no confuzion, I’m so, so sorry and you are in my thoughts right now.

Please let us know how you go, I’m glad you’re getting tested for chromosomal abnormalities, at least you will have some answers.

Most miscarriages leave you absolutely clueless and you don’t know where it all went wrong, so I hope you can find some peace when you finally get some answers.

Please don’t feel like you need to keep maintaining this thread. As much as we all don’t want to see you go, I think we all understand how difficult it may be.

I’ve been through a miscarriage and I know how traumatic it is. It does sound like you’re dealing with it ok at the moment which is great, but if you ever need to talk, please don’t hesitate.

We really hope to see you here again soon! And I really hope that when you get your next BFP you track us down and let us know!!!

Sending lots and lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs: xo

I'm so sorry confuzion :hugs: I hope you and your oh are ok.

Don't concern yourself with carrying on the thread if you find it hard- I'm sure we'll cope without you but you would definitely be missed. You were the first person I started recognising on the thread without having to check all the time xxx

Confuzion I have no words to make you feel any better but I can't imagine what you're going through right now. My thoughts are with you and I pray you find a simple answer as to why this has happened.

In the mean time we are always here to talk xxxxxxxxxxx

confuzion, I'm so glad you're getting testing done. Hopefully this is the last time you will have to go through something like this.

I hope you do get some answers, that's the worst part. We found out after ours that I have a blood clotting problem, and something so simple as taking aspirin resulted in my youngest son! Hope it turns out to be something simple for you too Hun. Nothing anybody says will help really, but you will deal with it in your own way. Feel free to pm me anytime xx

That's what my mmc was too. A clot in the umbilical cord. Not that my doctor told me, my sister, who works for my primary care physician and read the u/s report did. I've been taking a baby aspirin with my prenatal since. I think that's more common than doctors let on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->