Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Constant thirst, and fuzzy head sounds like me too. I'm finding it hard to drink water.

I feel fuzzy all the time, I think I am drinking more but I don't feel more thirsty than usual

afm, had a health scare today where i suddenly lost my vision. went to the doctor and apparently it was a migraine starting, which i've never had before. hoping this doesn't mean i'll get them a lot in pregnancy.

he was nice enough to do an u/s and baby was there, heart beating and looking fine, but my gestational sac was shaped like a banana instead of being round. anyone had any experience with this? he seemed to think it was fine, it just didn't give my baby as much room so we couldn't get a good picture. but of course i am worried about it.

OMG, that must have been so frightening. My hubby used to have severe migraines like that. I've read that migraines usually get better during pregnancy, so hopefully you won't have anymore.

My sac was round at 6 weeks, but then after that started looking banana shaped.

Today I went to Babies R Us! This is my first trip to the store in 5 years or more. It was really exciting to see baby shoes, dresses etc. :happydance: I almost forgot how small newborn babies are.

I am just trying to remain calm which is getting hard these days. I just want to share my happiness with all my friends and family... But, right now, I'm just going to shout here in this forum!!!

YAY YAY YAY! :cloud9: :happydance:

Awww, I know that was fun!! Not long before you can tell the world.

Hi everyone
Firstly, so sad to hear your news confuzion, you are in my thoughts right now.
Ive been feeling loads better over the past few days which kind of unnerves me a bit because I dont "feel" pregnant as such. My energy seems to have returned and I dont feel sick any more. Im still hungry all the time and although im eating a little better because I have the energy to cook more I still have many food aversions and im struggling to get back into veg!
Does anyone else have a constant thirst no matter how much water they drink? I just feel thirsty all the time even though im drinking a ton of water! I feel kind of headachey a lot of the time aswell. Not a bad headache but just a horrible fuzzy head!
Hope everyone else is doing ok!
Ive got less than a week until my first scan now! I feel like I need to see this baby to make it feel more real now!

Heather, I've read is that between 11 and 12 weeks is when the placenta takes over and that's when most women get relief from their pregnancy symptoms. My symptoms have eased up greatly too.

I also am more thirsty. If I don't drink enough water, I always get very headachey. So I try to drink water all during the day to prevent that from happening since we can't really take much to help for headache pain.

Hi all!

Welcome miss406 and congrats!

Confuzion, hope you're ok you seem to be staying so strong! :flower:

Lego glad everything is ok!

I also can't wait for 2nd tri, only 4 more sleeps until my 1st scan at 12 weeks :D
I've got a cold at the moment so I'm all bunged up, but atm this doesn't bother me as I'm just greatful to be here :)

Cool! We both have our scans on the same day! I can't wait for it but at the same time I'm nervous.

That's me also . I am thirsty all the time but when I drink about 1.5 liters of water it start to make me sick. So I have to mix with milk , little bit of juice etc ... Because I know the minimum I should drink is 2liters .
I also also dizzy a lot and kinda weak .
All of my symptoms are gone during the day but when 6 pm strikes they are all back for the whole evening / night - boob ache , headache , tiredness , nausea , etc
But it still make me nervous and I have to wait till 25 th to find out if everything is fine :( .
My mom keeps asking me if I am pregnant ( she knew we are trying ) and she wants to be here for the delivery and see me pregnant etc but my due date is on my sisters weeding . And she know if I am pregnant ( or get pregnant soon ) it would be impossible to be at two places at once and she is kinda mad that we didn't think about that . Well we didn't think we would get pregnant the first month .
Confusion - you are very strong women , I wish I would be the same ! When I had my MMC it took me a while to get over it and it took me about 6 months to start trying again and it was not even my idea , OH was kinda pushing me into it but I am glad now he did . I hope you get your bundle of joy soon ;)

Proudmama, lol at your mom being mad at your pregnancy timing! Maybe you will give birth a little later or earlier and then she can attend both your delivery and the wedding!

Hi everyone
Ive been feeling loads better over the past few days which kind of unnerves me a bit because I dont "feel" pregnant as such. My energy seems to have returned and I dont feel sick any more. Im still hungry all the time and although im eating a little better because I have the energy to cook more I still have many food aversions and im struggling to get back into veg!
Does anyone else have a constant thirst no matter how much water they drink? I just feel thirsty all the time even though im drinking a ton of water! I feel kind of headachey a lot of the time aswell. Not a bad headache but just a horrible fuzzy head!
Ive got less than a week until my first scan now! I feel like I need to see this baby to make it feel more real now!

I too have the unquenchable thirst. I described it to my hubby as though I was a vampire. Now when I ask him to get me a water he always asks if it's vampire thirst or regular thirst lol

Proudmama, lol at your mom being mad at your pregnancy timing! Maybe you will give birth a little later or earlier and then she can attend both your delivery and the wedding!

Well she is not exactly mad of course :haha: but she kept asking me why we didn't think it threw :haha:

The thing is she lives in Europe and I live in US :haha:
So she cannot just come for few days and than fly back for wedding and than come back again :haha:
I haven't seen my mom in person in almost 6 years :cry:
In fact none of my family members :cry:
She didn't even met her grandson yet and he is 19 months old . That's why is so important for her and for me to be here and see me pregnant and see my other child as a baby :winkwink:

Proudmomma, oh now I see. Well I hope that you go past your due date so she has a better chance of being able to make both. It is kind of a predicament for her but it really couldn't be avoided.

Proudmomma, oh now I see. Well I hope that you go past your due date so she has a better chance of being able to make both. It is kind of a predicament for her but it really couldn't be avoided.

Thank you , I hope so too :baby:
She should be flying here two days after the wedding so I hope I am gonna be little bit late :happydance: if not ... Well what can you do , the most important thing is we gonna see each other finally again :happydance:

I wanted to ask you girls . Can any of you feel your uterus ? I am reading all these stories about second time mom feeling the uterus just above pubic bone around 10 weeks and I don't feel anything .
May be I don't even know what to look for ...
Especially I believe with the twins ;) is your uterus bigger ? Can you feel it ?
I am not skinny but also not crazy overweight so I know that's not the problem but everywhere I touch I feel the same .
I remember with my son the doctor told me I feel like 12 weeks at little bit over 15 weeks and than she told me my son has 4 bedroom apartment inside me :D but it should be different with second one right ?
I think am starting to panic and going crazy from still not knowing what's going on in my body :( . I am looking for some sign everything is just fine ;)

I wanted to ask you girls . Can any of you feel your uterus ? I am reading all these stories about second time mom feeling the uterus just above pubic bone around 10 weeks and I don't feel anything .
May be I don't even know what to look for ...
Especially I believe with the twins ;) is your uterus bigger ? Can you feel it ?
I am not skinny but also not crazy overweight so I know that's not the problem but everywhere I touch I feel the same .
I remember with my son the doctor told me I feel like 12 weeks at little bit over 15 weeks and than she told me my son has 4 bedroom apartment inside me :D but it should be different with second one right ?
I think am starting to panic and going crazy from still not knowing what's going on in my body :( . I am looking for some sign everything is just fine ;)

I can definitely feel mine and I had hubby feel it too. This is my third baby and I'm bigger this time. Empty your bladder, then lay on your back. Find your hip bones and move toward your center. You should feel a hard round slightly tender ball just above the pubic bone.

Proudmomma that is a predicament! Where you overdue with our son? Hope she can make both xx

I'm starving a lot too, everyone is ill in our house right now. The kids are grumpy and DH is ill. I feel like crap anyway. It's not very good lol!

But my new sofas are coming next Friday so I'm happy about that! Finally the living room will be comfy xx

Proudmomma that is a predicament! Where you overdue with our son? Hope she can make both xx

I'm starving a lot too, everyone is ill in our house right now. The kids are grumpy and DH is ill. I feel like crap anyway. It's not very good lol!

But my new sofas are coming next Friday so I'm happy about that! Finally the living room will be comfy xx

I had to be induced at 38 weeks due to low amniotic fluid :shrug:

I am crazy hungry today too :haha:
I a trying to clean the house but I have to have snack breaks because if I don't eat when I am hungry I feel sick and dizzy :shrug:

I can't stop eating :/

I think I just caught the hungry bug from you. I just ate lunch early and had a cheeseburger and fries. It didn't even put a dent in my hunger. Now I'm thinking about whether I should go back and get another sandwich or something, cuz I don't think I'm going to make it through dinner like this.

My big baby is going to be 2 tomorrow... I don't know if it's the hormones but I just want to cry.

Hi everyone

I too have the unquenchable thirst. I described it to my hubby as though I was a vampire. Now when I ask him to get me a water he always asks if it's vampire thirst or regular thirst lol

Absolutely!!! Me too. I have a 24 oz cup at my desk at work and usually I drink one cup full of water per day but here lately I've been downing 3 cup fulls per day!

I'm not telling anyone what I've eaten today :rofl:

OH and I are arguing like crazy. I'm over reacting to everything and he seems super sensitive after my bleed yesterday. Not sure what's going on :(

I'm there with some of you girls, and my nausea is finally getting better. I also find it a little unnerving, because I'm just under 10 weeks and I feel like it's too early for the symptoms to start going away, and I'm afraid it's a bad sign. (A previous MMC in June has me overly paranoid, I think.)

But I'm not hungry at all! I feel like I have to force myself to eat anything. And the thing that is the hardest for me to keep down is water! I don't know what it is, but straight plain water just totally repels my stomach. I'm putting some lime juice in it, or mixing half fruit juice half water to try to stay hydrated, but it's really hard. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->