Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

oh my god confuzion i so so sorry...i cannot even imagine what u r going thro...stay strong hun :hugs:

So sorry Confuzion :hugs: I was really hoping this was your rainbow baby...I hope that the testing shines some light on things and the next time you'll get to hold that baby in your arms

Confuzion I am so sorry! Bless your heart I hope you get some answers from the tests and you're back here before you know it.

Thank you ladies. Please carry on discussing happy things!

Labor and tears and all that good stuff :haha:

Oh and I've decided to stay on and keep up with this thread if you ladies will have me. I want to see how you ladies progress and what you're having and all that good stuff. If I leave I'll always wonder. I like you all too much to just disappear.

Confuzion, I am totally and completely blown away by your amazing attitude.

I hope that in the days ahead you continue to find the inner peace and acceptance you need to keep you in a good place...

Thank you Rainbowsun :) I've always been good at making the best out of the bad. Last miscarriage it didn't really take me long to come to terms with it. I was afraid of how I would be with another but it seems it's not much different.

By the way, have any of you ladies had the genetic screening test in pregnancy? I had it done this time around and found out I was positive as a carrier of spinal muscular atrophy. My husband had his blood drawn today and if he's also a carrier our babies would have a 1 in 4 chance of having this horrible disease. I think that for right now is actually more upsetting than the miscarriage. I don't know if we would even want to try to conceive again with those odds. I don't want to bring a baby into this world just for them to suffer and die :/

Sometimes these statistics and odds are just stupid. They are meant to scare people. So many of my friends went through sad pregnancies where doctors told me they would have a baby with DS or baby with some severe abnormalities. In the end, ALL of them have healthy, happy babies. This testing business is just crazy. :growlmad:

Your strength is so inspiring confuzion!

I’m glad that we will still get to see your name pop up because you would have been very missed!

I know that you will get your rainbow baby, good things come to those who wait. And you very much deserve it!! :flower:

You are strong confuzion :hugs: DH and I had genetic testing and everything came back fine, my problem was the clotting thing. Lots of people will be carriers of something but it would be unfortunate if you both were :( our last mmc had chromosomal problems but it was just an unfortunate random thing xx

I have to agree with everyone else. Confuzion You are being so strong and inspiring :hugs: and I'm glad we will still get to talk to you on here, you would of been very missed.
Xxx

oh gosh hun. you're so strong to keep on with the thread, that in itself brought tears to my eyes.

i hope you get some positive news from the tests, confuzion. big squishy hugs from everyone xxx

I'm glad you're staying confuzion :hugs:

Assuming those results are completely accurate you still have a 75% chance of it not being a problem. And it doesn't take into account the type of atrophy- a quick google tells me there are four types two of which are far milder than the other two- it doesn't necessarily have to lead to a worse case scenario. I don't know much about it but it could be a case that the more severe types are relatively rare anyway.

Im so sorry Confuzion - I admire your strength and pray you will have your rainbow baby soon...

Lots of hugs :hugs:

I had a big bleed the morning but we had a scan and baby is OK :) it had little arms and legs lol heart beat 140, measured 3.5cm so 10 weeks :) x

Good news lego! Glad it went well xx

I've just realised come Saturday I'll be a quarter oh my through pregnancy- how did that happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->