Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I'm not telling anyone what I've eaten today :rofl:

OH and I are arguing like crazy. I'm over reacting to everything and he seems super sensitive after my bleed yesterday. Not sure what's going on :(

I feel like I get more angry at dh when I'm pregnant. I guess it's the hormones or just all the worry that comes along with pregnancy and making sure everything's in order.

I'm there with some of you girls, and my nausea is finally getting better. I also find it a little unnerving, because I'm just under 10 weeks and I feel like it's too early for the symptoms to start going away, and I'm afraid it's a bad sign. (A previous MMC in June has me overly paranoid, I think.)

:hugs::hugs: I'm sure everything is fine. You really can't read anything into symptoms or the lack thereof.

I'm there with some of you girls, and my nausea is finally getting better. I also find it a little unnerving, because I'm just under 10 weeks and I feel like it's too early for the symptoms to start going away, and I'm afraid it's a bad sign. (A previous MMC in June has me overly paranoid, I think.)

But I'm not hungry at all! I feel like I have to force myself to eat anything. And the thing that is the hardest for me to keep down is water! I don't know what it is, but straight plain water just totally repels my stomach. I'm putting some lime juice in it, or mixing half fruit juice half water to try to stay hydrated, but it's really hard. :(

I feel exactly like you . I also have experience with MMC and also had chemical pregnancy the month before I got pregnant with this little one .
I didn't have any hcg levels done or scan or anything so I have no idea if everything is ok .
Also I don't feel pregnant anymore except for the evening :shrug:
It makes me so worried I feel very grumpy today :blush:
Cannot wait for the 25 th for my first OB appointment and to hear the HB ( hopefully ) :baby:

And I am also with you about the water ... Drinking water makes me sick . Never actually threw up but it makes me very nauseas :shrug:
So I mix little bit of juice with it and drink glass or two of milk every day so I have enough of fluid intake :thumbup:

I am also with you girl about snapping at my OH :blush:
Just everything what he says that I don't agree with ( even if it's just a little ) , it makes me mad and I am also snapping at him for every little thing but fortunately he is laughing at it and teasing me about my hormones making me bitchy :haha:

Also tried the advice and try to feel my uterus again and nothing . And if I think I feel something I realize my whole belly feels that way or I think it should feel different :haha: well , I am not a doctor , right :shrug::haha:

I'm still hungry now as well..........

I might aswell just tell everyone so they feel better about themselves... I had Mc D's breakfast followed by a Costa toastie for lunch then I had a Mc D's quarter pounder for dinner :/ With cakes thrown in the middle of that mix. And I really want to eat now. Arrrrrrrrgh!

It's okay! Were all being fat together xx

i'm just thankful that 4 pinters of milk are 3 for £3 at tesco, i'm going through a staggering volume of milk atm, and now that DS is on whole milk, he seems to have UPPED his intake, not lowered it as i've been preparing for!

i think my BBs are getting bigger. they had got a lot smaller because of the weight loss, so much so that none of my bras fit, so i got a £6 jobbie from the supermarket to tide me over... well i took it off the other day and there were red welts in my skin where it had dug in over the tops of the girls! so i think they may fit back into my original bras again :p they are also now getting achey and uncomfortable, the one preg symptom i never had with DS and thought i'd skipped out on again.

anyone else getting the flu jab btw? had mine today. felt stoned after :p

DH had his yesterday and he's ill today and had to stay off work. Happens every year! He always gets ill from the flu jab. I'm not planning on having it but I havnt been offered it either!
I'm eating a twirl..

Oh and we go through 3 or 4 4 pints a week too! But my boys both drink milk morning and night so that adds up quickly! They are £1 each in asda too! x

I've never gotten a flu jab and I've never had the flu. Don't think pregnancy is gonna change that.

Well ladies. I'm at the emergency room after waking up with bleeding and clots. I'm not very optimistic at this point. I'm hopeful but realistic at the same time. I'll update when I know more. They don't get in a hurry around here. :/

Well ladies. I'm at the emergency room after waking up with bleeding and clots. I'm not very optimistic at this point. I'm hopeful but realistic at the same time. I'll update when I know more. They don't get in a hurry around here. :/

sending lots of prayers and thoughts your way and that all is safe and fine with your lil bean

Hoping all is well Ophelia. Stay strong. I'm being optimistic for you.

I'll be having the flu jab. I too haven't had it in years, but the complications and illness can be much harder to deal with when pregnant so I'm going to take all the help offered! Flu without the raft of medications that I would normally take isn't something I want!!

Just over 8 weeks here now, seems to be both passing quickly and really slowly at the same time!

Thinking of you, :hugs: everybody is hoping xx

Sending lots of positivity your way xxx

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been around, I've been catching up with all yours posts and by the times I've catched up my munchkin wants me or I'm to tired!

confuzion I'm so so sorry I hope your okay and you get the answers your looking for. After my third miscarriage I think I coped the same way as you are. They did find a problem with me my blood clots to much I have Hughes syndrome I have to take a morning asprin and do a daily injection.

I'm 10 weeks and 3days today it's gone pretty quick had a huge shock to the system this week with my "partner" and pregnancy which has got me down.
Also had a scan this week I'll post the photos in a different post. Baby was wiggling around could see its little brain, fingers hands it wiped its little face and started kicking round was so amazing to watch was so shocked in how much baby had grown

Oh and we go through 3 or 4 4 pints a week too! But my boys both drink milk morning and night so that adds up quickly! They are £1 each in asda too! x

i'm going through 3-4 pints a DAY :o

I'm not having the flu jab I don't think I need it x

they recommend it here for pregnant ladies as it can hit you a lot harder than normal.

FX'd for you hun xxx <3

Update: We saw the baby wiggling on the screen and it has gotten so much bigger. The heartbeat was 177-180 and everything looks perfect they said. Radiology hasnt looked at the ultrasound yet they were behind. The dr thinks it is a hemorrhage but couldn't confirm on ultrasound. He classified me as a threatened miscarriage and told me to take it easy until I follow up with my OB.

I am so happy the little baby was still there and moving around. I still think my heart is in my stomach though. Thanks for all the support ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->