Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

All my scans so far thought I would share -

6weeks 1st scan and heartbeat seen!
https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

8weeks scan
https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Mobile%20Uploads/image-1.jpg

10 weeks scan most recent and absolutely amazing!
https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Mobile%20Uploads/image-2.jpg

https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Mobile%20Uploads/image-4.jpg

Picksbaby - beautiful scans.

Ophelia - that's a relief. So glad baby is doing ok. Hopefully you hear soon why you were bleeding. It seems to be quite common from what I've seen on these boards and everything turns out alright :thumbup:

Ophelia - I'm so glad things are looking more positive. Now, doctors orders: REST UP!

I wanted to ask you girls . Can any of you feel your uterus ? I am reading all these stories about second time mom feeling the uterus just above pubic bone around 10 weeks and I don't feel anything .
May be I don't even know what to look for ...
Especially I believe with the twins ;) is your uterus bigger ? Can you feel it ?
I am not skinny but also not crazy overweight so I know that's not the problem but everywhere I touch I feel the same .
I remember with my son the doctor told me I feel like 12 weeks at little bit over 15 weeks and than she told me my son has 4 bedroom apartment inside me :D but it should be different with second one right ?
I think am starting to panic and going crazy from still not knowing what's going on in my body :( . I am looking for some sign everything is just fine ;)

I have been able to on and off for I guess towards a couple of weeks. In fact this morning when I got up (not that long ago!), I visited the loo, and felt the urge to rub my tummy and was very surprised at how obvious it was. And now I keep rubbing it! Try not to worry about it though - I'm sure we're all different and sometimes other body parts get in the way.

I'm there with some of you girls, and my nausea is finally getting better. I also find it a little unnerving, because I'm just under 10 weeks and I feel like it's too early for the symptoms to start going away, and I'm afraid it's a bad sign. (A previous MMC in June has me overly paranoid, I think.)

But I'm not hungry at all! I feel like I have to force myself to eat anything. And the thing that is the hardest for me to keep down is water! I don't know what it is, but straight plain water just totally repels my stomach. I'm putting some lime juice in it, or mixing half fruit juice half water to try to stay hydrated, but it's really hard. :(

I never really had 'proper' symptoms, but now at 10.5 weeks I don't really feel that different at all. I do find this unnerving also, so was reassured when I found my uterus was so obvious this morning; I'mhoping this is a sign that everything is as it should be.

I'm still hungry now as well..........

I might aswell just tell everyone so they feel better about themselves... I had Mc D's breakfast followed by a Costa toastie for lunch then I had a Mc D's quarter pounder for dinner :/ With cakes thrown in the middle of that mix. And I really want to eat now. Arrrrrrrrgh!

Aw, that's not SO bad. I thought it was going to be much worse! :haha: Might want to think about adding some fibre to your diet though!

i'm just thankful that 4 pinters of milk are 3 for £3 at tesco, i'm going through a staggering volume of milk atm, and now that DS is on whole milk, he seems to have UPPED his intake, not lowered it as i've been preparing for!

i think my BBs are getting bigger. they had got a lot smaller because of the weight loss, so much so that none of my bras fit, so i got a £6 jobbie from the supermarket to tide me over... well i took it off the other day and there were red welts in my skin where it had dug in over the tops of the girls! so i think they may fit back into my original bras again :p they are also now getting achey and uncomfortable, the one preg symptom i never had with DS and thought i'd skipped out on again.

anyone else getting the flu jab btw? had mine today. felt stoned after :p

I'm thinking I will get 'the jab', but, although all the evidence says it's fine, I'm going to wait until after 12 weeks; it's only another couple of weeks and I worry that if our scan is unsuccessful I'd always wonder whether the jab had anything to do with it.

Re drinking - I don't have 'the thirst' particularly, but I'm really struggling with finding things I want to drink. I mostly drink water, then a bit of cordial (which is mostly water) and I have a glass of fruit juice a day. But beyond that I'm really 'bleurgh' about drinks. I'm not a fan of milk, though I do have an occasional hot milk as I don't mind this and I know we're supposed to drink milk. I just don't know what to drink and it's making me sad (which is ridiculous!)

I've been suffering with an awful cold these last few days, which happened to fall on my working days (p/t) so I was dog-tired last night. I haven't slept well at all until last night, which was much better. This was the reason I didn't get up til 11 this morning! Work is being a pain (not the people, just the constant never-ending workload) and I can see me getting stressed with it. I just came home last night and cried because I was so frustrated, so tired and so full of cold! As you can tell, I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself!

Good morning ladies! After almost 3 years, we have finally found a baby sitter we can trust and can go out on a proper date tonight!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

LegoHouse, I think we are on the same level eating wise. Yesterday for breakfast I had some oatmeal with brown sugar and granola. For lunch a cheeseburger and fries. That wasn't enough so I went back and got a turkey and swiss sandwich. Then for dinner I had some fried rice with shrimp pork and chicken and some ice cream. I'm a big eater even when not pregnant so it's no surprise I'm eating everything in sight now.

Boothh, I got the flu many years ago and it was such a horrible experience I have always gotten it every year since. I got my flu jab when I was early in the first tri because I like to get it before school starts here. Kids carry so many germs!

I also get it because the antibodies stay in the babies system for three months after birth until they are old enough to get one. I just couldn't imagine what it would be like for a baby to have the flu. I don't get sick at all from mine so that's probably why I"m so gung ho about them.

ProudMomma, happy 10 weeks!!! Getting close to the 2nd tri!! :happydance::happydance:

Ophelia, so glad everything was okay and I know that must have been a fright. It very well could have been a hemorrhage. Apparently they are VERY common and almost never cause miscarriage. I have one too but I haven't had any bleeding so far with it. I guess I'll see if it's resolved at my scan on Tuesday.

Picksbaby, I love to see lots of scan pics because I like to guess genders !!! Beautiful little bean!!! Hope your OH isn't getting you down too bad. Don't know what it is but when I'm pregnant and mad at dh I can't even stand to look at him!

Ophelia - I am glad everything turned out well :happydance::flower:

Happy 10 weeks for me :happydance::happydance:
Just 8 more days for my first OB appointment :happydance:

Anyone fancy taking a guess at the gender? Scan pics at ten weeks are pretty clear

Anyone fancy taking a guess at the gender? Scan pics at ten weeks are pretty clear

I would guess girl because in the early scans the baby is clearly on the right side of the pic, which corresponds to the left side of your uterus. According to the Ramzi theory, girls usually implant on the left side and boys on the right.

Picksbaby, those are really nice scan pictures. I have no idea if I can guess gender from them. I'll look again.

Ophelia, I'm glad everything is okay. That must have been so scary. Try to take it easy.

AFM, I will have my scan in 9 days. I can't wait. I will be 9+3 then so it should be a fun scan. Meanwhile, my symptoms have returned. :wacko:

Hi all!

Ophelia so glad everything is ok!! Now you take it easy :flower:

I go through about 8 pints of milk a week, I'm also eating like a horse! Yesterday I had a mcdonalds brekki, big egg butty for dinner and Burger King for tea, ooooppsie!!!! :haha:

I would guess girl because in the early scans the baby is clearly on the right side of the pic, which corresponds to the left side of your uterus. According to the Ramzi theory, girls usually implant on the left side and boys on the right.

Is that done on abdominal scan or internal scans? The 6 week scan was done internal? Does the Theory still say it should be flipped? The picture the scans clearly on the right but does that mean it was on the right if done internal or left if done internal?

Is that done on abdominal scan or internal scans? The 6 week scan was done internal? Does the Theory still say it should be flipped? The picture the scans clearly on the right but does that mean it was on the right if done internal or left if done internal?

You need to take my guess with 1000 grains of salt, lol! I assumed it was done on an internal scan because it was so early. If they were abdominal my guess would be a boy because on those. The sonographers still have the ability to reverse the image even with the internal ones so it's always hard to say for certain based on a pic. Also if it's not a standard transverse view then you can't use the Ramzi method either. The best you can do is ask the sonographer which side the baby is on and even then you have to wonder whether they mean your left or their left.

All of these to say my guess is probably no better than the Chinese gender calculators out there.

Haha. So my sister, who is 34 weeks pregnant, told me she had a dream last night that I was pregnant and when I asked her how far along I was in the dream she said 8 weeks!!! Oh man. I almost lost it. I kept my cover and lied though. Feel kinda bad but I'm not telling until 12!

Haha. So my sister, who is 34 weeks pregnant, told me she had a dream last night that I was pregnant and when I asked her how far along I was in the dream she said 8 weeks!!! Oh man. I almost lost it. I kept my cover and lied though. Feel kinda bad but I'm not telling until 12!

That's crazy, she must have some kind of sixth sense! :haha: I bet it was hard for you not to say anything!

Iv already told close family, but they would've a found out anyway when I'm sick and stuff. My mum actually asked me if I was before I took the test lol! And DH did. I'm that obvious haha!

I would have told too Minni! But I kind of tell quite a lot of people early as I figure if anything did happened want them to know and support me. Now we've had the scan at 9 weeks I've told even more people - I know anything could still happen but that holds true throughout and the risks now are less.

As for eating, I'm still nauseous and my appetite is still rubbish though it's picked up a bit. I only lost another 1lb this week! Even DH commented that my tummy seemed thinner & I'm in trousers that haven't fitted since I had DS2 - it's slightly surreal! I'm making an effort and trying to make healthy choices, I've been craving cheese and Greek yogurt at times so the gain is sure to start soon!

I ate rubbish yesterday as well - had a full english for breakfast (and I was really naughty because I forgot about the egg thing when I ordered so when it came with a runny yolk I just figured it'd be rude not to eat it :haha:). Then for lunch we went to frankie and bennys so had a cheeseburger and fries and we went to a friends for a fondue session although I ended up not fonduing much and just eating loads of carrot sticks, grapes and apples.

Am a bit worried I'm not drinking lots of milk- but I hate it!I am trying to eats yoghurts though to get some calcium.

Don't worry about it trinity, the only milk iv been drinking is McDonald's banana milkshakes and you're apparently not even allowed them! Lol x

Trinity, I wouldn't worry too much about not drinking milk. I can't stand the stuff so I've just been eating yogurt and string cheese as snacks when I can. Much more tolerable and the yogurt actually seems to be one of the only things that takes away the morning sickness. If you don't think you're getting enough from food you can always get the little calcium supplement chews, much easier than swallowing the pills

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->