Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Yay for possible blue sunflower :happydance:

Mu sons heart rate was usually around 163 :shrug:

I am glad so many of you seen your baby and they are all healthy ! :baby:

Waiting for the 25 th to see if we can hear the HB and than to see if the doctor is going to schedule scan or not :shrug:

I feel pretty much not pregnant today and I am crazy constipated ( sorry :blush: ) which makes me look 6 month pregnant :haha:

Hey are any of you starting pregnancy journals??? I'd love to follow you ladies if you have one.

Loving all the good news here!!!

My next appointment isn't until Dec 6 and I don't even know what she'll do. I assume she'll try to find hb on doppler. I do hope I get a scan before January though!

CaliDreaming - Wonderful news! :happydance:

I just got back from my NT scan and everything went just perfectly!! My little peanut is now measuring six days ahead which puts me at an EDD of May 26, 2014, but they said they generally don't adjust due dates unless the baby is measuring more than a week ahead so my official due date will remain June 1. The NT measurement was excellent, a nasal bone was present and nothing else looked amiss. They let me do the DNA genetic screen instead of the other one, so I will get a definite answer in 10 days, but from the scan it looks like it's unlikely anything's wrong. I've already told my dad so everyone on my side of the family will know and dh will start announcing to his side. I'm going to tell my supervisors tomorrow.

I also got a gender guess. I am tentatively Team BLUE!!! I'm so excited, although dd is going to be disappointed. The sonographer said it wasn't 100% but she was pretty sure. I saw the bulge and I am pretty convinced too. It was funny because my little guy had his hand between his legs and the sonographer said "yep, that HAS to be a boy", lol.

So if the guess holds true, it looks like the old wives tale about the heartbeat is wrong because this kid's heartrate was 163. The Ramzi method would have been correct though.

I am loving all the good news about the scans!

I had my first OB appt today and everything went well. I was so surprised that on the scan my baby looked a bit like a real baby with a head and limbs! it was moving around and had a good beating heart. the baby was measuring a bit behind but I am keeping my original due date of June 26th. I had my bloodwork done... now just need to decide if we want the NT scan or quad screen, but I am thinking no. So happy I am almost 9 weeks bc I'm hoping this means feeling good again is within sight! I got together some packages today to tell my sisters. we are so excited.

Awww I love seeing and hearing about all these scans! My next appointment is on Friday, but I think they're only going to use Doppler :? Hopefully will be able to get in for NT scan soon after. Have to go to the next town over for that one. I'm going to try and figure out gender by skull and nub theory. Just for fun. Ahhh can't wait to see my bean!

I got 2 weeks left until we can spill the beans and I CANNOT wait! I have a "fun" free scan that I should happen Saturday or Monday, cant wait to see my babies again!

So happy everyone is having such good scans! :friends:

Finally I'm a prune lol! Feels more significant than an olive hahaha! 2 weeks today til scan :happydance: and we can announce!

I thought my nausea had eased the last 2 days... Back with full force today.

Boothh 10 weeks today! We're a quarter the way thru!

I feel pretty sick this morning too! Hoping teddy lets us have an easy day!

Sorry you both aren't feeling too good! My sickness seems to of gone but don't want to jinx it so fingers crossed!! Eeeeek bet you can't wait for your scans!

Thankfully I've dodged all the sickness... I was sick the morning of the early scan but that was nerves - having had 5 miscarriages.
I'm blogging via blogger.

makin DS dance to jumpin' jack flash. ooooh yeaaaahhhh!

feeling excellent.

PEACE! \m/

Haha! I'm scared iv picked the sick bug up from teddy because I don't feel better even with tablets!
He's being sweet today and talking lots though so I'll forgive him haha

I am feeling down today :cry:

Woke up with bad mood , feeling not pregnant for 2-3 days , having mild abdominal cramping and just feeling something is wrong :shrug:

Also didn't feel ,,the flutters ,, for several days

I know I am probably paranoid but it's just so long not knowing if everything is ok :wacko:

I keep imagining going to the doctor Monday and they cannot find the HB :nope:

Don't know why am I thinking so negative :shrug:

Need to take a nap and wake up Monday :haha:

Proudmomma :hugs: it's understandable that you're worried and sometimes hard to stay positive, but try your best :hugs: xxxx

Good morning ladies!! Congrats to all the ladies who had great scans!! To all the ladies who are still waiting, hang in there! Your date will be here before you know it.

Proudmama, it must be torture for you waiting. Odds are in your favor that everything's ok!

I have just booked my gender scan for the 20th December! I couldn't wait until January to find out :haha: sooo excited!!!

Hey are any of you starting pregnancy journals??? I'd love to follow you ladies if you have one.

I started mine about two weeks ago :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2053419-junie-b-pregnancy-journal.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->