Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hey are any of you starting pregnancy journals??? I'd love to follow you ladies if you have one.

I started mine about two weeks ago :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2053419-junie-b-pregnancy-journal.html

Great I'm now stalking you!! I am going to get mine up and going one day!

You totally should! It's therapeutic I find. I don't know if I'm "doing it right" though lol. It's easier for me just to write things down during the day then to sit with my (2) expensive baby journal book(s) at night when I am doing 20 other things :)

I had my scan today!
It went really well, baby measured 11 weeks 4 days so my due date is now 7th June.
It makes it feel so real now that ive seen the baby!

Congrats heather that's wonderful! I'll update your due date.

My mW today agreed EDD is June 25 th until the dating scan data different so put me down for that please x

I have a hard time keeping up with this thread. :smile:

I enjoyed all of the great scan pictures. :happydance: I'm counting down the days until mine. 5 days to go.

Hubby and I are going to tell all of the family next week. We are trying to come up with a clever way to do it.

I know it is early but I've been feeling baby move. At first I wasn't sure and dismissed it as gas or something, but it has been happening more often now. I'm sure it is baby. This is my third. I was about 18 weeks when I felt ds 1. I was just a few weeks earlier with ds 2.

Sickness is kicking my a$$ this week. I have felt terrible all week. Today is the worst. I get lightheaded and nauseous from simple movements trying to get some work done. I mean, I'm glad, because with my mmc I didn't really have any sickness at all. I gotta take the good with the bad I suppose.

Argh, I'm feeling so sick this week too. I felt sick all day yesterday and then went home and threw up. I couldn't stomach any dinner and was in bed by 7pm.

I thought we were supposed to be feeling better :shrug:

Jersey- you might be on the road to feeling better soon based on dates. I'm afraid I still have 3-4 weeks of this!!

heather1212 congrats on your scan! It's always amazing to see our LOs on scan.

SweetMel, that's so cool you can feel your baby move already. Last time I had an anterior placenta and so I couldn't really feel anything until well into the second tri!

To all the ladies who are sick, hang in there! The second tri is right around the corner. It seemed my sickness ended in week 11.

Hey ladies....sorry ive been mia but been suffering with a headache and ms is still hanging around so i dont feel like sitting in front of the laptop screen alot....congratulations to all for their lovely scan...i had my nt scan yday and it went really well...baby is measuring right on track and after seeing the scan the ms and headache all seem worth it :cloud9:
photo (5).jpg

My mW today agreed EDD is June 25 th until the dating scan data different so put me down for that please x

Will do :thumbup:

Congrats to everyone with scans! All beautiful!

:hugs: to those who feel sick.

Hey ladies....sorry ive been mia but been suffering with a headache and ms is still hanging around so i dont feel like sitting in front of the laptop screen alot....congratulations to all for their lovely scan...i had my nt scan yday and it went really well...baby is measuring right on track and after seeing the scan the ms and headache all seem worth it :cloud9:
View attachment 701067

Awww , is the baby sucking his / her thumb ? :baby: :cloud9:

View attachment 701067

Awww , is the baby sucking his / her thumb ? :baby: :cloud9:

It sure looks like baby is sucking his / her thumb. Doesn't it? So cute! That is a awesome picture.

Yes baby was indeed sucking his/her thumb...was sleeping initially after getting woken baby streched and then started sucking....it was the cutest thing everrrr :baby:

:hi: ladies, had my 10 week scan yesterday, saw my babies that now look like mini babies not just beans :haha: dr was happy with them, nice strong heartbeats 170 and 183! Dr is convinced its one of each? Im just happy they okay and moving about!

Hope you all starting to feel better!

Congrats on all the scans ladies. I've still 15 days until mine but seeing all the scan pictures are helping with the wait- they're all so cute!

I've not been having many symptoms lately- boobs stopped hurting and I'm not sure about nausea because I've been wearing sea bands. I've decided to not put them on today and see how it goes. I don't really want nausea but it would be nice to have something tell me it's all ok.

Also am secretly feeling quite annoyed at dh- last night I was having a very nice dream involving bradley cooper and he started snoring and woke me up! Very rude indeed!!

Pda what a beautiful scan picture :cloud9:

Ibelieve glad the twinnies are good!! It would be lovely to have one of each wouldn't it, but also equally lovely to have both the same! :D

Trinity I bet your scan will fly round, mine soon did! And now I wish I was still waiting for it :haha: and how rude of DH! :haha:

Hi ladies little update after catching up with the thread. I've been having small bleeds recently with back pain and stomach cramps so my doctor got me in for a early scan this morning everything fine baby's measuring at 11weeks 2days so due 10th June. There's little pools of blood around baby but she said that's normal.... Not that it sounds normal to me...
Got my consultant scan next week and my nt scan the following week can't wait to see baby grow week by week didn't get a photo today though would of been nice to of shown my partner it was very clear

Hi ladies little update after catching up with the thread. I've been having small bleeds recently with back pain and stomach cramps so my doctor got me in for a early scan this morning everything fine baby's measuring at 11weeks 2days so due 10th June. There's little pools of blood around baby but she said that's normal.... Not that it sounds normal to me...
Got my consultant scan next week and my nt scan the following week can't wait to see baby grow week by week didn't get a photo today though would of been nice to of shown my partner it was very clear

Sounds scary! Glad everything is ok though. Moved up your date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->