Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Thank you , I was just wondering you know . Because there is big difference between the test I did with my son and this one .
I didn't realize how much darker it was . Because with my son I could also barely see the second line but with this one it was fast and as you can see no doubt .:baby:

So I was just thinking what could make the difference . And if everybody has such a dark line so soon .
And with the poke ... Yeah I know ... So weir :D it was such a strange feeling . :shrug:

OH loves to cook so I don't even feel guilty not cooking . Sometimes he is too tired so he asks me to cook and I don't mind but mostly it's him ;) . :happydance:

He also asked me yesterday if I am going to start to take pictures of my belly already ( I did pregnancy photo book journal with my son ) and I replied I don't have a belly yet and he started laughing :D ... I was like what are you laughing at :D :shrug::haha:

Also yesterday he kept talking about mommy having another baby in her belly and we are going to have new baby etc . So I was like ... You are in pregnancy mood today and he said ... Sometimes I forget you are pregnant and than I remember and get really excited :D :D :D :haha:

You are almost 11 weeks so odds are very much in your favor. I hope these next three days go by quickly and you get the reassurance you need!

Well , that's the thing . I have an experience with missed miscarriage at 13 weeks . I started spotting at 10 weeks , went to doctor at 11 and had scan at 13 where they told me the egg stopped growing at 4 weeks :shrug:

So it would be much easier to find out so early that to think for 13 weeks you are pregnant and than to go for a scan to see your baby and see nothing :cry:

Hello,
I'm due June 14th, so I thought I'd join your group.
I have 2 kids aged almost 5 and 2 1/2 and this is a surprise baby!
I'moff work at the minute, so I've got a bit of time on my hands, especially because I can't do much (low blood pressure)
I hope to be able to chat with you.

Welcome and congrats!!! :flower:

On a totally unrelated note, does it bother anyone else that the only due date in June that no one is due on is the 21st? It may just be my OCd but I feel the need to recruite someone with a EDD of 6/21 :haha:

Well , that's the thing . I have an experience with missed miscarriage at 13 weeks . I started spotting at 10 weeks , went to doctor at 11 and had scan at 13 where they told me the egg stopped growing at 4 weeks :shrug:

this is my biggest fear at the moment seeing as how i've been feeling just fine, tyvm - very different to pregnancy with my son. where we were with him in the early pregnancy i had scans at 5, 10, 12, 14, 20, 24, 28 weeks, then we moved to the uk and i had more scans because i was high risk yadda yadda. but i got to see him TWICE before the viability scan, so that was a big big big relief.

not had that this time. bricking it.

Welcome Rel and congrats!!!! What a great surprise!

ProudMomma, I don't know why some pregnancies are lighter or darker. I had a really dark line this time around. At 14 dpo the test was darker than the control on a FRER. Maybe you have a shot at twins although the hcg levels really don't tell you much early on.

I can't imagine how traumatic a mmc is so it's no wonder you're worried. It would be nice if they would have given you an early scan to calm your nerves. For the vast majority of women a mmc is a very rare once in a lifetime event so just focus on that and the strong betas!

I feel so out of shape already I'm not doing any belly shots. I don't want any evidence of this!!

OMG Sassy, I had been thinking the same thing about the June 21 date. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks about things like that. I almost feel like posting on the other threads to find a June 21 due date just so we can fill that hole.

May be we should do that ... New thread ... Looking for June 21st due dat - URGENT :haha:

I did not have any betas done . I did not have anything done except blood work for diseases :shrug:

Well , OB app on Monday , hopefully she will try to hear the HB :happydance:

I did not have any betas done . I did not have anything done except blood work for diseases :shrug:

same here. it's not something they offered iirc.

and yet some girls get betas and early scans as standard... meh. /jealous

Helloo Ladies, as my ticker says I'm 11+5 and I have my scan next Thursday, I am so excited to see baby for the first time and of course a little nervous too! :)

I'm due around the 9th of June, my scan will clarify, can I join your giant thread for our special June Sunflowers? :happydance:

I posted a while ago but I didn't get added to the list, I'm sure the thread was just moving too fast for it to be picked up hehe

Congratulations to all on your pregnancies, it's amazing how many ladies are here with their beans!

Is anybody else loosing weight? I'm down 7kg (15.5lb) - I wasn't too worried at first and my OBGYN didn't seem too concerned last week but my GP I saw at 5 weeks said to get in touch if I lost more than 10% of my original weight (which I have no lost just about 10%). Not sure that he'd really be able to do much as I'm not vomiting just nauseous, lower appetite and aversion to chocolate (I think the lack of chocolate and wine is responsible for most of the loss!)

Oh my I've been struggling with shortness of breath, especially after I eat. It's so uncomfortable!

Hi Mummafrog good to see you and glad you decided to post again!

joeyjo, I wish I could say the same but I'm eating everything in sight and gaining. I won't even get on the scale. I'm not as big as I was last pregnancy so I don't feel motivated to stop. Hope your weight loss levels off because it sucks when doctors say stuff like that.

Welcome to the new sunflowers :flower:

Proudmomma - my last mmc stopped growing at 10+6 and we found out just before 12 weeks so I know how you feel. I think once I'm past that point and can still hear baby on Doppler I'll relax a little bit. Iv had two mmc with no clues at all, no spotting and still having classic pregnancy symptoms even quite bad ms with the last one. It's scary once you've been through it! But I had my son since then so there's no reason for it not to be fine.

Jo - I lost lots of weight when pregnant with teddy but they weren't really concerned. Hopefully you get your appetite back in the next few weeks and start to gain. That's what happened with me last time but I didn't start feeling better til about 26 weeks! My appetite has returned today so I'm hoping it lasts x

Sassymom - it totally bothers me! Lol everytime I update the list I think hmm what can I do about this? Lol

Welcome Rel and congrats!

Mummafrog - sorry I missed you I can't believe that I'm usually good with keeping up. But welcome. Sorry again!

Boothh - yes I think for me just hearing the HB would make me calm a lot . Once I know everything is till now I think I am gonna believe nothing is going to happen .
I was not that nervous with my son ( which I had after MMC ) so I have no idea why am I so nervous now ?!
It's so confusing ...
It's that simple ... Just hear the HB ;)

Thank you all girls for your support , I really appreciate that !!!

Don't be sorry, must be hard to keep up with a thread like this! Nice to join you all :)

I'm so sorry to those who have had mmc's, at this stage it is my worst fear and I think you're so strong to be back here <3

I'm quite scared, I haven't been able to find the HB yet with the doppler and I haven't had a scan yet as I said before.. it's just so hard to make myself believe there is a little baby in my tummy.
I am starting to feel my tummy hardening though.. that's reassuring :) Does anyone have the Angelsounds doppler? Have you found baby yet? X

I had the angel sounds one last time and found ted at 8+4 it was soo quiet though almost behind the placenta noise and it took about 45mins!!

This time I have a slightly better one which has a separate probe, and I found at 8+4 too. The hardest bit is the first time! Once you know where they like to hang out it's easy! I can find mine in under a minute now! Tonight the heartbeat showed up on the monitor too for the first time! 153bpm!
I find mine about an inch or two above my hairline and slightly to the right, try angling rather than moving the whole machine and use plenty of gel! Good luck x

I am just back from my 8 week U/S scan. It went wonderfully. The heartbeat was so good to hear. Strong and beautiful at 156 bpm. Baby is measuring perfectly and everything looks good. The Doc has OKAY'd my international travel to the other side of the world! :happydance:

I am thankful to God for this miracle. :cloud9:

Aww congratulations that everything went well, so happy for you, you must be feeling at an all time high!

Where are you travelling to?? :)

Thank you Mummafrog. I will be travelling to India. It's a 24 hour air travel from U.S. This is my second travel to India this year but I'm excited because I will be visiting my parents and attending weddings back home! Yay! :happydance:

Aww bless you, that sounds really nice, I hope you have a wonderful time :) How many weeks will you be? Will family know by then? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->