Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

DH and I just left out 12 week appointment and we got to hear the heart beat. It was nice and strong and a little over 180bpm! She said if we didn't hear anything not to freak but we were happily surprised :D

Picksbaby - hiya due-date buddy!

Re 21st June DD (which I found v funny!), I reckon we could still get some movers yet, following scans.

This mornign when I woke, I felt my tummy and had a very hard lumpy bit just below my belly button! It was kind of weird, but in a good way. I often feel it 'around and about' now, then other times I try to feel it, and it's not there. I'm looking forward to having a proper bump and not just looking like I'm piling on the pounds!

I'm loving reading about your appointments ladies!!

Sickness is still getting me down. Couldnt finish my lunch today because it was making me feel icky.

Is it december 6 yet? I want my appointment!! :haha:

I have a regular OB appointment tomorrow and I just remembered that I am supposed to have another scan to check on the bleeding around the gestational sac. This scan will make five scans in the first tri for me, none of which were really all that necessary since I haven't had any troubling symptoms. It's totally weird how our medical system works when there's so many of you who have had miscarriages in the past and aren't getting a first scan until 12 weeks.

I am happy I am getting all of these scans because I like seeing my baby and you never know if they will catch something amiss but I can't help but think how unfair it is.

lovelyredrose, India. How exciting!!!

sassymom, Congrats on the great 12 week appointment. That heartbeat is awesome.

Omg, today was the worst! My nausea has really been picking up (even though I'm closing in on the 1st trimester) but this morning, while I was teaching a class, I suddenly got very, very, very dizzy! The room started spinning, and I was afraid I was going to pass out and traumatize my students for life, so I ended class early and ran out.

Has anyone here dealt with extreme dizziness? What do you do about it? It was so scary!

Anyone else feeling flutters? I've been feeling them for a few days now, I'll be 13 weeks on Monday which is when I started to feel them with my son!
I love it!

Thank you so much Mummafrog and Calidreaming. I'll be 14 weeks when I leave and I'll be back in the U.S. by 18.5 weeks. I've only told my parents, in-laws and sibling now. I think we will inform the whole family by 12 weeks because there is definitely a change in my tummy size! My friends are constantly asking me if I am pregnant. So, I don't think I can hide my pregnancy for too long. :haha:

During my first pregnancy also I travelled to India at the start of 5th month and I was back here by 6th. I was so happy to see my family last time and I hope I'll feel the same this time too.

Hope everybody is feeling better. Regarding dizziness, I felt slightly dizzy couple of weeks ago and thankfully I don't feel it now. Please call your doctor and get some confirmation and advice just in case because if it happens during driving, it will be difficult. :flower:

Aww bless you, that sounds really nice, I hope you have a wonderful time :) How many weeks will you be? Will family know by then? ^^

I hope you are going to have wonderful and safe trip loveryredrose :flower:

As for the dizziness , I felt dizzy many times but one day I was so dizzy I couldnt even walk / move because I was afraid I was going to pass out and I was home alone with my 18 month old
I did some research and it said it may be due low blood sugar so I ate huge breakfast and within 5 minutes I felt much better :thumbup:
Do you eat small meals often ?
Or was the room too warm ? It could be a reason also .

I had few days when I felt good but these past 2 days all of my symptoms are back also :shrug:
I will be 11 weeks Saturday so hopefully it won't be like that the whole pregnancy since it was suppose to get calmer close to 12 weeks mark :shrug:
My boobs are on fire , I am nauseas , I had strong headache today , extremely tired , moody , thirsty all the time , bathroom break like every 10 minutes :haha:

I don't feel any flutters and I am kinda disappointed by that because I already felt them by this time with my son :cry::shrug: , it doesn't really assure me about anything :nope:

I'm off to get my blood test to check my hcg and down syndrome. My first one by myself and with no numbing cream :nope: I refused to have needles for 10 years until I fell pregnant and this one will be my 6th blood test in 6 months! I'm scared out of my wits, but I also want to prove to myself that I'm a big girl now and I've gotta step up for the baby :baby:

JerseyRose good luck!
I don't mind blood tests but unluckily for me my veins do and it almost never happens on the first attempt!

I thought I'd upload a bump pic seen as it's getting hard to hide! I'm going to be huge!
https://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx85/foolsgoldx/867B6DB9-2C44-4528-BB7D-3B0BF4E6E4BB.jpg

Loving the bump pic! Not got one yet bit I keep looking. Dh finds it hilarious a bit like when I was trying to get him to spot a line whenever I did a test. He's not the most observant of men so I know it's definitely there if he can see it. I do feel like I have the tiniest bit of the top half of the bump because a bit under my boobs seems to go out at a weird angle and I'm sure that was never there before!

Fab bump Boothh. I saw mt friend yesterday she is due at the end of May and has a cute bump starting too. I have a bit of podge left from Edward but suspect I'll be well into the new year before I notice any changes. I showed really late with both boys and had really small bumps especially with George where I measured 10weeks behind! (I was 6 weeks behind with Ed)

You always have tiny bumps don't you Jo? You must have fab stomach muscles! Mine are non exsistent! Just trying to hide mine for the next couple of weeks but it's getting harder. I was just bloated up until this week and now it's suddenly gone bump shaped! xx

Omg, today was the worst! My nausea has really been picking up (even though I'm closing in on the 1st trimester) but this morning, while I was teaching a class, I suddenly got very, very, very dizzy! The room started spinning, and I was afraid I was going to pass out and traumatize my students for life, so I ended class early and ran out.

Has anyone here dealt with extreme dizziness? What do you do about it? It was so scary!

I found out that I was pregnant because I almost passed out in class too.
It happens because your blood pressure drops if you are standing for a while without moving. I have been signed off work until the Christmas holidays, I still couldn't be in a class now and do my job properly.
So you have to take it easy as much as you can and try not to stand still for long.
Hope this helps

well 12weeks today.. and got my first lot of morning sickness!!

I feel like such a sap, things are making me cry so easy. I never cry but this commercial pulls at all my heart strings. What's the silliest thing you have cried at lately?https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6z3yzbqjbM

I feel like such a sap, things are making me cry so easy. I never cry but this commercial pulls at all my heart strings. What's the silliest thing you have cried at lately?https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6z3yzbqjbM

sainsbury's xmas ad.
john lewis xmas ad.
coke xmas ad.
tesco xmas ad.
(spotting a theme?)

Wow Booth you really do have a bump already! I think I just look like I've gained weight.

I got back from my OB appt. I didn't get a scan but I heard the baby's heartbeat. All seems well and the anatomy scan is going to be in late Dec./early Jan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->