Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I cried from laughing last night because DH told me FIL is banned from watching crystal maze because he gets too angry :rofl: still making me laugh now

Hi all :wave:

Welcome new sunflowers :happydance:

Glad to hear of the good scans and appointments :)

The John Lewis advert has me in tears Everytime, it's when the hare looks so sad it really gets me :haha:

I have also got abit of a bump going on! Never like this with my daughter I only started showing about 22 weeks!

What's for tea tonight everyone? In being naughty and hubby is bringing home Mcdonalds on the way back from work :blush: mmmm!!

I have pizza and ice cream cake for my younger brother's birthday for dinner tonight. Hopefully I will be able to eat more of that then I have for lunch and breakfast. I'm really nauseous today. I couldn't even swallow Tylenol for my headache!

I have such bad nausea in the morning. Right after brushing teeth, within a nanosecond I need to drink tea. Once I drink tea, I feel slightly better for 30 minutes and then I vomit the entire tea after that. Horrific. It's a bad way to start the day everyday. Are there any morning tea-addicts here who have the same problem? What do you take instead?

Wow Booth you really do have a bump already! I think I just look like I've gained weight.

Same here, I just look fat. Although I've actually lost like 5 pounds because I throw up so much and have a hard time making myself eat anything. And lack of alcohol. Haha

Wow Booth you really do have a bump already! I think I just look like I've gained weight.

Same here, I just look fat. Although I've actually lost like 5 pounds because I throw up so much and have a hard time making myself eat anything. And lack of alcohol. Haha

Me three. Just look fat. Course, I was large to begin with. I'm taking pictures every week just for myself but I probably won't show until 20 weeks or so.

I just looked like id put weight on about a week ago! Now it's just appeared!

Just ordered a takeaway for tea, kebab for DH, tuna pineapple and sweetcorn pizza for me and cheesy chips/fries to share. I could a McDonald's though, especially a banana milkshake!

I used to drink tea every morning but iv gone off tea and coffee so I'm drinking a lot of hot vimto at the moment, it's yummy!

I ate too much pizza and now I have a bump, lol

So overfull!!! Yuck

I'm drinking hot blackcurrant ( not found vimto here yet )

My list of food I NEED to eat when we are back in the uk at Christmas is growing

Proper (garners brand) traditional pickled onion
Vimto
Crumpets
White toast with lurpak
Indian takeaway
Lebanese takeaway

Disappointed I can't drink at the Christmas party tomorrow night. Oh well, baby is worth it.

Had my appointment today. Heard baby's HB nice and clear on Doppler though I don't know what the heart rate was. Midwife said baby is a wiggler. She had to move Doppler a couple times to keep up with the little jumping bean. Have my NT scan on dec 2nd, so 10 more days and I get to see him/her! So excited!

Some of you will have seen but I had a MMC on 21/11/13. I wish you all a very happy 9 months

So sorry vickytoria. :hugs:. Hopefully we'll both be back on the pregnancy forums in the not too distant future.

Sorry Vicky xxx :hugs:

Jo I can't believe you don't have crumpets, iv been living off then recently x

asmcsm not much longer until the NT!

vickytoria88, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am so so sorry. That's awful!

Hello all!!

Been so busy & tired haven't been able to post. Had my second midwife appt yesterday, got to hear the heartbeat! I've cried recently at Country music videos & the Tylenol commercial. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->