Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

It's Bear and Hare (John Lewis ad) for me too - I always well up, but feel compelled to watch! We went in store the other day and I was beside myself: they had a whole Bare and Hare 3D scene where you could have your photo taken, and there's Bare and Hare gift wrap/gift bags!

my little boy turns one tomorrow. oh my gosh, the time just flies right by you.

Hi ladies :hi: So wonderful to see these recent scans and updates! Glad everyone seems to be doing well. I will take some time to catch up soon since I've been away for a while and missed so much!

I've been MIA and avoiding the boards because it tends to make me more neurotic and nervous :wacko:, because this is my first pregnancy that has made it this far! I just had my 9 week scan on Friday and the baby looks strong and healthy! :thumbup: I'm so relieved and to get to see him/her wiggling around and hear the strong heartbeat again was such a blessing. Baby is measuring right on target and HB is up to 176bpm. DH said baby looks like a baby panda, lol!
Last scan at the fertility center in two weeks and then we graduate to my OBGYN. I'm still a bit cautious but my doctor seemed so confident at my scan that baby was healthy and strong that he said we are out of the woods and can announce it! DH and I are still going to wait until after New Years at least as we've been through the heartache of MC.

Here's my most recent scan pic of baby panda :cloud9:

Attachments

• BabyPanda_9weeks_crop.jpg
    BabyPanda_9weeks_crop.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
Checking in. 9 days until my 12 week scan. So far so good. I keep forgetting to take my bloody aspirin though :( So if anything goes wrong it'll be my fault! Hormonal wreck but the sickness has calmed down loads. Hope everyone is good!

So sorry Vicky xxxx

Still haven't heard anything about my 12 week scan. Got booking in apt. On Thursday so hoping to have heard by then.

I'm absolutely convinced this baby is a girl! I just feel so different compared with my 2 x boy pregnancies. I was really sick during the first trimester with the boys but I've only had a few off days this time. Plus I'm so oily this time! My skin is spottier than normal & I'm washing my hair every other day. With the boys my skin was as clear as a baby's bum & my hair didn't need washing for 4-5 days!

Happy birthday to your son 1eighty :)

We have moved DS2's birthday this year and are celebrating tomorrow, is actually on Tuesday but weekends are so much more convenient whilst they both let us get away with it without realising! He'll be 2, it's flown by!

Happy bday to your son 1eighty! What a wonderful occasion :)

my little boy turns one tomorrow. oh my gosh, the time just flies right by you.

1eighty, Awww, happy birthday to your little boy!!!

1babydreamer, congrats on your fabulous 9 week scan. That must have felt really good to hear the doctor say you can go ahead and announce! S/he does look like a panda!

Legohouse, not long until your scan. I'm sure everything will be fine. All of your children have June birthdays? Wow, did you plan it like that?

Tillymoo, that is really interesting that this pregnancy is so different. The baby may very well be a girl!

joeyjo, happy birthday to your little boy too!

Happy birthday to your little boy 1eighty & happy birthday to your little boy joeyjo :0)

Lego.. fancy your chances of getting away with a 2015 triple birthday party?!

It's funny, I never even thought about how special my birthday was to my parents until I became a parent myself. But it is. #soppyemotionalhormonalwreck

Legohouse, not long until your scan. I'm sure everything will be fine. All of your children have June birthdays? Wow, did you plan it like that?

Nope! I most definitely remember saying "we shouldn't try this month we don't want another June baby....." We only DTD once in September :rofl: Go figure!

Lego.. fancy your chances of getting away with a 2015 triple birthday party?!

I sort of hope this baby is a boy, if my due date changes to the 17th at my scan like I think it will then it's due the day before Oliver was and I could probably get away with throwing two boy parties a 1st and a 3rd at the same time! I don't think my daughter would want to share her 7th birthday with her two siblings haha!! xxx

My dad left the day after my third 3rd birthday so I don't think my birthday was very special to him lol! But he's a waste of space! Humph!! x

LegoHouse, that is so funny how you got three June babies in a row! It's actually kind of neat when you think about it. I bet all three are going to get along really well since they're all Geminis!

AFM: I'm officially second tri today! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

LegoHouse, that is so funny how you got three June babies in a row! It's actually kind of neat when you think about it. I bet all three are going to get along really well since they're all Geminis!

AFM: I'm officially second tri today! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My friend is one of 3 girls 4 years between each and within a few days of each other's birthdays. They were all born in the March following a football World Cup the previous summer, their parents don't like football :rofl:

Can't believe were starting to be in second tri already!!

I'm planning to announce to my family over the thanksgiving holiday, since we're all going to be together. I'll be right at 12 weeks, but I won't have my next scan until after I get back. Kind of nervous about that, I wish I had it before so that I could know everything is fine before I announce. When I had my 8 week scan, the Dr. said everything looked great and risk of miscarriage was lowest it will ever be at less than 5%, but still, afraid of something going wrong!

Liz we just told my husband's family last night for early thanksgiving! I was nervous too but there's a 95% chance all is okay so you just have to have faith in your body and baby!

Hi all :wave:

Glad everyone is well! :D
Yay for being in 2nd tri Cali! I'll be joining you soon :happydance:

I have a question for you ladies,

When I went for my scan on Tuesday they said I was spot on 12 weeks which almost matched my LMP (27 august) but they've put my due date at 2nd June? So that would of made me 12+1 at my scan. As everything I work out at my LMP works at 3rd June? should I wait until my 20 week scan for a more accurate date? I know it's only a day but it's annoying me :haha:

Hi all :wave:

Glad everyone is well! :D
Yay for being in 2nd tri Cali! I'll be joining you soon :happydance:

I have a question for you ladies,

When I went for my scan on Tuesday they said I was spot on 12 weeks which almost matched my LMP (27 august) but they've put my due date at 2nd June? So that would of made me 12+1 at my scan. As everything I work out at my LMP works at 3rd June? should I wait until my 20 week scan for a more accurate date? I know it's only a day but it's annoying me :haha:

They don't usually change dates any late than the 12week scan as babies start to grow less predictably later on so it is less accurate for dating. They will be working with whatever the wrote down as your due date and as it's only a day different from your thoughts I'd just go with it.

With my first my lovely but old fashioned doctor in Switzerland didn't want yo give me a due date - he preferred the archaic term "estimated week of confinement"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->