Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Given less than 5% of babies are born on the EDD I wouldn't bother with it :)

:haha: tell me about it! Lily was 11 days late! It's more so I know how far along I am, i could be in the 2nd trimester tomorrow instead of tues if I'm a day earlier :rofl:

Congrats to the ladies who are already in the Second trimester!!! YAY! Wonderful! :)

I'm waiting patiently (okay impatiently) for Dec 16th... the day I'll be in 2nd tri...

I also saw that some private ultrasound facilities offer gender determination scan as early as 14 weeks. How cool is that! :) Just 2 more weeks for you all to know baby's gender it if you choose to. :)

I could find out at my next appointment when they do a genetics test to test for abnormalities. It also includes a blood test that tells you gender. They can tell as early as 11 weeks. I don't think I'm going to find the gender out ahead of time though!

DS was bang on due date, but only because my induction didn't play out according to plan! (induced due to gestational diabetes/high BMI/pelvic pain)

12w today, give or take. i measure by ovulation (we used opks), but the midwife is going by LMP - however she's not put a specific date down in my file as i emphasised that my periods were only just coming back and were irregular (first and last cycle i had prior to conception was 33 days long). we'll get an EDD on 2nd dec :)

ppl were in fancy dress today for DS birthday, i was in a morticia style dress and mum goes "ooooh you're looking a bit pregnant now!".... uh... thanks, i think? i could just look fat, after all.

I will be in 2nd tri on Wednesdad. Can't wait. I am using LMP, midwife is using ovulation/IUI date. :)

I'll be in 2nd tri tomorrow! So excited! First ultrasound is on Friday.

Both of mine were over a week late lol! Cali Oliver is a cancer as his birthday is June 27th x

So my appointment is tomorrow morning :happydance:

I was very moody / nervous / crazy etc all day long .
I wanted to make the time pass by faster so I decorated for Christmas already :haha: except for the Xmas tree , that should wait after thanksgiving :haha:

If everything goes well tomorrow I will tell / announce to my family , but no one else before first scan :thumbup:

I was stupid enough to google if it's 100 % sure to hear babies HB at 11 weeks with doppler and I found out that it's possible for even the skinniest person ( which I am not ) not to be able to find the HB :dohh:

That made me even more angry and actually I am not excited . I actually feel like 5 year old that goes for a flu shot and it's terrified of needles :cry:

Well , we all see tomorrow , wish me good luck ladies :flower:

I hope everything goes well for you!
The heartbeat can also be heard much earlier, so there is a good chance that you will get to hear it, unless your baby moves a lot and makes it difficult.
Good luck anyway!

I was stupid enough to google if it's 100 % sure to hear babies HB at 11 weeks with doppler and I found out that it's possible for even the skinniest person ( which I am not ) not to be able to find the HB :dohh:
I am 10+5 and not a skinny person at all, definitely some extra insulation for the winter months :winkwink: I didn't find the heartbeats of my twins with my Doppler until 10+2 and even now I only find them now and again, not everyday, but it does get easier but its definitely not 100%, I have to give up sometimes because I just know Im not going to find them!

Good luck for your scan, I am also counting down the days until we can tell the family!!

Iv been finding mine since 8+4 and I'm not skinny at all! Especially in that area after 2 kids already lol.

Jesse was born on his due date :haha: always makes me feel abit smug lol
Teddy was at 39 weeks exactly as he was a csection x

DS1 was born on his due date (despite induction process starting many days earlier - grrrr)

DS2 was born at 39weeks my waters went like in a film before any contractions etc; just as I was deciding whether to pack my hospital bag or go to bed! I packed my bag!

My son was born at 37 weeks (my waters broke) and my daughter was born the day before I was 37 weeks and I went to the hospital early but they wouldn't let me go (quick delivery for the first) and they ended up inducing me to speed up the process.

In about 4 hours I will have my first scan. :happydance:

Congratulations to all the ladies in second trimester. Wow that was fast.

I have May babies but this lo is due only four weeks away from my first ds. All three will have been born within 7 weeks of each other. :haha: I guess I'm more fertile in September and October.

Hopefully I will have scan pictures to update you with tonight.

Good luck to everyone having scans today! So exciting to see the baby and get a pic.

I also have my scan today. The NT scan I've been debating on. Fingers crossed and prayers (if you pray) that everything is A-OK!

I think I figured out the culprit for my bleeding.. Last Friday I had to make an ER trip for massive bleeding and they couldn't confirm a SCH by ultrasound so I was put on "rest" whatever that means for a week. The Thursday before that, we had sex. Saturday we had sex, after the week of "rest" expired (I've been crazy horny lately, TMI) and started bleeding again yesterday. It was dark brown so I'm guessing leftover blood from the previous bleed?? So, yeah. My husband is freaked out that we're going to kill the baby if we keep having sex. Now we're going to be in a sexless marriage until I get a prescription from the docotor for sex. lol Bless his heart!!

Looking forward to lots of scan updates later :thumbup:

Is it Thursday yet? My parents and DH's parents (ok well moms) are dying with anticipation to help us spill the beans lol.

Friday I will be moving to the 2nd Trimester with a few of the other early June babies! I can't wait!

I love looking at everyone's scans, it's truly a miraculous thing :)

I can't wait to say goodbye to ms (night sickness for me). I'm so tired of having nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->