Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

so sorry Z, hope you'll be back when you're ready. <3

scan monday, getting nervous.

I am soooo behind on posts, but just wanted to say how sorry I am for you zooy. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies!

So sorry Zo. :hugs:

Congrats to all the ladies who've had scans. :happydance:

Still just counting down to Friday for my first real obgyn appointment. :coffee:

I hate to be the first crazy... but is anyone feeling movement yet? I'm so sure I can feel my baby move already..... Is that insane?!

I hate to be the first crazy... but is anyone feeling movement yet? I'm so sure I can feel my baby move already..... Is that insane?!

I am not sure . Once or twice a day I have the same flutters / butterflies I had with my son before his first kicks but I am not sure since I have the placenta anterior and some saying I am probably going to feel the baby very late but some saying they didn't have any difference with placenta posterior and anterior :shrug:
But I think yes , sometimes I can feel the baby flip :baby:

I had an anterior placenta with Oliver and you could feel him kick from the outside at 16 weeks! Everyone is different x

So sorry Zooy sending you loads of :hugs:

I am so counting down to Friday, cant wait to see my little babies again, its been too long!

I don't feel them move, but I definitely hear them, with the Doppler they all over the place, lots of whooshing sounds and kicking, its amazing, sometime I just listen to them kick, I just love it :cloud9:

felt my uterus hopping around at 8w+ and i do keep thinking i feel flutters... but then i fart.

could i join please :) at the moment my due date is 29th june have my 12 week scan on 16th :D xxx

Yay! Second trimester today!!
I agree about the fruit sizes too! It's weird that you go from a lime to a plum to a peach?

Welcome newbies!!

Glad everyone's scans went well :) excited to see all the pictures of up coming scans!!

I have had the most awful week :( I've been so stressed and everything big or small makes me want to burst into floods of tears! Even now thinking about things that have annoyed me I feel like crying about them! And it's not just a little cry it's literally balling my eyes out! I feel so sad! My hormones really must be all over the place, I can't wait to wake up and feel abit better!!

Scan photos from 12+1 any gender guesses using nub or skull theory ? I have a feeling as to the gender! Don't want to wait till 21st dec to find out!! I can't wait having a early gender scan.

[https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Mobile%20Uploads/image-5.jpg

Beautiful scan pics! Picksbaby, if I had to guess I'd say girl but I have no idea really. Haha.

Five more sleeps until my appointment! :happydance:

Picks- I'm gonna guess boy since skull isn't super rounded like most girls I've seen.

12 weeks today and NT scan tomorrow! I can't wait to see my little plum bouncing around!

I've been thinking boy looking at my scan with my daughter https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q225/jaysmith92/Thisone-Copy-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->